Highspot naturally fits into your day-to-day workflow by integrating directly with Gmail.
Highspot for Gmail - We Work Where You Work Modern buyers don't tolerate unprepared sales reps. Nail your next sales call with Highspot, the industry's most complete sales enablement platform. Quickly find relevant conten, share pitches in real-time, and track buyer engagement. Key features: - Quickly find and share your best sales content, directly from your Gmail inbox - Receive notifications when emails are opened and content is viewed - Track important metrics such as content engagement time
- (2019-03-14) Derek Cutting: I use this all the time to send out content to customers. Very helpful!
- (2019-10-23, v:1.2.2) Khaled Boudemagh: Tracking details missing when email sent from Gmail
Dear Support team, Is there a difference between sending email from highspot and Gmail, in terms of tracking activity ? I have just sent my first emails from gmail and I am quite surprised to notice that I am not able to know who viewed, opened or downloaded an attachment. It just says that the action has been done. Whereas in the case of emails sent from highspot, we get people email addresses. Please clarify if this is normal. Thank you
- (2018-10-16, v:1.0.19) Nancy Beach: Problem
My highspot link in my google email does not work. It keeps asking me for my password over and over again.
- (2017-06-15, v:1.0.12) Robyn Vandewater: high spot extension
i am unable to add extension to gmail
- (2017-05-31, v:1.0.12) Ashlee Hall: Not actually tracking
All of my emails are showing as unopened, even when I receive a response. I tested one by sending an email to my other email address and it still shows that it has not been opened.
- (2017-04-18, v:1.0.12) Dennis Lord: tracking emails sent
I don't see the highspot icon in my sent file to ttrack sent email messages
- (2017-01-16, v:1.0.11) Corey Salomone: Issue with GMail App
When I click on the Highspot icon when drafting an email, the left side of the window is completely blank. When I select an item to upload, it won't actually let me click the button to add it to my email.