Playbooks by XANT
Playbooks is an intelligent Sales Engagement solution that improves the productivity, visibility and effectiveness of teams. Using Real Data, Playbooks infuses AI with real-time collective insights, enabling reps to target accounts, people and opportunities that will actually close, prioritize daily sales activities based on what will actually deliver a return on effort, and engage customers in ways we know they will actually respond to.
- (2019-05-08) Great in premise... but incomplete. It's still in development and very buggy. I've had numerous issues with the automated features and I've been told that their official work-around is to copy the email I've intended to automate through their platform... paste it into an email in Gmail... and send it manually. Their work-around for their automation platform not working is to do the work manually... but continue to pay them a ridiculous amount for their automation. Not worth the hassle. There are other products on the market that have far better functionality, are farther along in their technological vision, and are actually capable of delivering what they promise.
- (2019-04-15) This software is so buggy it makes some days at work useless. The last month we've been trying to fix the issues, but the only response we get is "It has been slow, try refreshing and caching your browser". When it works it's great, but lately it has been causing some stress for our entire sales team. From the lack of customer support to the constant buffering and waiting for our prospects information to load, its safe to say we'll be looking into other options.
- (2019-03-26) Great too for Cadence and helps reps be more productive with their time to close more deals.
- (2018-10-10) Britta Nyborg: It's the best platform I've ever experienced working with!
- (2018-08-01) Dylan Hubble: Fantastic cadence and productivity tool, great insights features, dialling and mailing, all tied into your CRM of choice. Complete visibility, accountability and structure to your outbound sales effort.
- (2018-05-23) Marcel de Souza: It automates a ton of the sales process to focus on what's important, and that UI though!
- (2018-03-16) Ken W: Really pleasant interface - the UI guys hit this one out of the ballpark.
- (2017-12-14) Lea L: Downloaded it to chrome but it's not even showing up. I've restarted chrome several times but can't find it. :/
- (2017-10-03) Hunter Brentwood: Still very much in development. Buggy. Constantly crashes or freezes so I need to log out of Chrome or even reinstall the extension entirely. I don't care about additional features, I just want a dialing platform that works.
- (2017-09-19) Ben Wright: Every time I need to update it makes me delete and re-download the plugin, is there something I'm missing or is it just impossible to autoupdate?
- (2017-08-31) Devin Dyer: Playbooks has been a game changer for me. I personally couldn't prospect without this.
- (2017-06-07) Joe Ferraro: Constantly buggy, doesn't load. Team productivity is way up when it works, but support is not consistent.
- (2017-04-05) John Adams: Playbooks automates the entire sales motions (emails, phone calls, entries in SFDC), while also providing an innovative way to document customer contacts/conversations with the Notes interface This is a must have tool for any sales organization looking for better productivity and results!
- (2017-02-07) Aaron Scott: Great product.
- (2017-01-02) Wood Family Media: Being able to manage multiple contacts in multiple accounts without anything falling through the cracks is priceless. This is the future of remote selling
- (2016-12-30) Ryan Dance: Seriously the best sales tool ever. My entire day is organized and all I have to do is click next. Everything is right there in front of me for an accelerated work day.
- (2016-12-08) Paul Aceves: Playbooks is the Bomb.com Finally, a sales tool built for the AE's in our org.
- (2016-11-22) Alec Gustafson: Love this. On any site i get my Salesforce info accessable.
- (2016-10-17) Steven J Frame: Making outbound prospecting 100X easier with automation for Cadence, Messaging and chrome extension that follows me