SUPERLINK by Croosing
- (2018-10-01) Gregory Gambone: The superlink concept is wonderful and creating them has made a significant difference in our business. However, I'm giving this extension -- not the service itself -- only 2 stars because the extension does nothing at all. Clicking the Croosing icon that now appears at the top of the browser beside the URL does nothing except redirect me to the Croosing website. I was expecting some kind of actual functionality, like maybe initiating the creation of a new superlink starting from the page I was on when I clicked it. But no, it's only just a bookmark, which is helpful but by no means necessary to have mixed in with the other extensions.
- (2017-04-19) Yefet Abaraham: I really enjoy creating superlinks, it's nothing like I've ever experienced before on the web. It really gives the user power to do their own thing with pretty simple tools. Overall, I recommend trying it.
- (2017-03-29) Gary Miller: Useless. Just jumps from one page to another. I can click for myself thanks.
- (2017-03-29) Rachel Sofaer: Love using this new technology to make fun superlinks! I've never seen browsing like this, and it's cool that I get to be one of the first people to test it out and use it!
- (2016-09-01) Gal Ravin: Dude, it's like magic. The browser goes and goes and goes. and hands are free!
- (2016-08-28) Yaron Peretz: Wow, Totally new thing :-)
- (2016-08-28) Uri Ravin: It's a new internet! crazy stuff!
- (2016-07-28) Allie Aitken: Such an awesome new medium for sharing the content I love! :)