Save all of your notes and memos in Chrome! Easy to organize, copy, paste and sync between computers.
No more need for paper by your computer, now you can store notes right inside your browser! Papercuts is a simple to use and versatile note keeping extension. Keep reminders, fill out forms quicker, share notes between computers with Sync - whatever you use Chrome for, you'll find many uses for Papercuts. ------------------------------- Features -Store unlimited, multiline notes with labels. -Share notes between computers with Chrome sync. -Tabbed UI to organize notes into multiple pages. -Add selected text to a note from the context menu. -Paste notes into form fields from the context menu or keyboard shortcuts. -Hide and disable notes to save space. -Easy editing, re-ordering and deleting. -Customization options with adjustable width and background color picker. See Options, Help after installing for tips on getting started. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I hope you enjoy using Papercuts and find it saves you a lot of time. Suggestions for future versions are greatly welcome. For quickly pasting text, try my other extension Paste It - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/paste-it/flkmjdnckhfkjkldogocpnmljokfnbln
- (2019-06-14) Krzysztof Gastołek: Doesn't work at all. Do you event test it?
- (2019-06-10) Paul Hoda: Every time I delete a TAB the whole thing gets broken, the items move trough the other tabs, the application takes ages to open and it does not work anymore.
- (2019-03-18) Mlađan Đorđević: One click on a note or a dedicated icon to immediately paste selected note, instead of click on copy icon >> crtl + v, would make life a bit easier. Otherwise, just what I was looking for. Thank you very much.
- (2019-01-30) Derp Ferret: Amazing extension. Better than anything similar that I have found so far. Makes my job of doing tech support across various forums so much easier. Also, a hint for those who want full hyperlink support - learn just enough HTML (or mark up for whatever site you are pasting to) to write the hyperlink that way, then switch to HTML (or mark up) wherever you want to post the hyperlink, and paste that way, then switch back to the normal editor if you need to make other adjustments. Hyperlinks work just fine that way. In many cases, you can set up your canned reply on whatever website, switch to HTML or mark up, then copy from there and paste into Papercuts without knowing anything about what you are copying and pasting. Then simply switch to HTML or mark up when you want to paste from Papercuts later.
- (2017-12-19) Pas très intuitif, pas trop bonne UI.
- (2017-07-04) Federico Catalan: Venia buscando algo así hace tiempo. Simple para tomar las notas y simple para encontrarlas y usarlas en algún formulario.
- (2017-02-22) Claire Vial: Its a great extension, except it doesn't seems to allow hyperlinks in the notes. I was hoping to use it to save my email templates (the email system I use for work doesn't support template storage) but unfortunately I won't be able to use Papercuts unless it will allow me to paste text with hyperlinks.
- (2016-12-15) Вадим Котов: Страшно глючит при добавлении текста. Теряет текст на ходу. Из контекстного меню не вставляет, и не показывает там некоторые пункты.
- (2016-08-07) Charley Marie: was good until it got removed and now can't uninstall or redownload
- (2016-06-03) Jen Klein: Love that it syncs across pcs!
- (2016-03-08) Wojciech Benedyk: Great, but I can't use it in Gmail.
- (2015-07-09) Игорь Анатольевич: Не вставляет с contexmenu!((
- (2015-06-12) ВАСЯ пупкин: Не работает. Выбранный текст через контекстное меню- не сохраняет. Введенное от руки- через контекстное меню в поля не вставляет. (Не знаю, как на Хроме. У меня браузер Slimjet.)
- (2015-04-25) Lester Ingber: very useful
- (2015-04-18) Don Partlan: Great find. Wish it would give me a little more room for composing text. I know I can pull the window bigger, but sometimes it snaps back
- (2015-02-22) bit else: Nice job, man!
- (2015-01-29) АВТО ДРУГ: Отлично. Давно искал для Хрома расширение как было в Опере, чтобы вставлять данные из контекстного меню.
- (2015-01-28) Richard Kinney: I could not get it to save my content between sessions of have Chrome open. And sometime the data would disappear even during the same session.
- (2015-01-24) lucy soldiers: LOVE IT!! I use it all the time, on different computers from different accounts. the 5th star is for when you add a export/import option ;)
- (2014-08-25) Tayfun Yaşar: there are many bugs in this extension. please fix all of em. most important bug is can not add and can not paste!
- (2014-01-28) akovia Voka: Would be perfect if it had the copy shortcut key to the left of the dropdown arrow, instead of having to use the dropdown to copy text. I wanted to use it more for snippets that I could organize and easily copy and having the copy icon nested is a waste of space in my usage. Great app though. I hope you continue to develop it.
- (2013-08-30) Bernd Schneider: Finally something which does what I need, thanks Edit: It save data in bookmarks menu, lol :)
- (2013-08-29) Александр Осташевский: Great functionality, stability and usability! Just perfect!
- (2013-08-02) Não funcionou em nenhum site. Ex: Anatel, Yahoo, Foruns
- (2013-05-20) Christina Baland: Does what is says very well. Simple ease of use w/ additional functionality & a clean appearance. Excellent app.
- (2020-03-07, v:3.2.0) Yulia Skulskaya: shortcuts not work
Hi, i have some issue whet try paste text with shortcuts, its paste emoji like this ☺ when i press alt+1 combination. Could you please advise ?
- (2020-02-03, v:3.2.0) Serena Juillet: Notes disappear
My all notes disappear, i don't no if it's disabled but i need to recover this for my work. Someone can help me ? :(
- (2019-08-21, v:3.2.0) Michael McBrien: Chrome Book Shortcut Conflict
Hi, do you have a workaround for shortcuts in ChromeBook? Alt1-Alt9 is already shortcut in the ChromeBook and appreciate any suggestions.
- (2019-01-30, v:3.2.0) Derp Ferret: Paste only includes one hyperlink
I was honestly pleasantly surprised when hyperlinks worked with Papercuts at all. However, I have noticed one minor issue. Whenever I paste with more than one hyperlink, only the first one ends up being a hyperlink. The second and beyond will just be plain text, without the link.
- (2018-04-05, v:3.2.0) Derp Ferret: Cannot consistently rename new tabs
Cannot consistently rename new tabs. I can type the new name in, but the "Rename" option only sometimes pops up. I have yet to determine why it does when it does.
- (2017-10-20, v:3.2.0) EJ LDubbs: Formatting
Does this allow for basic formatting (line spaces, bold, italic, etc.?)
- (2017-06-16, v:3.2.0) keyboard shortcuts and MAC
Hi, I tried this extension because it seems to be simple and meets my needs. But unfortunately the keyboard shortcuts Alt + Number do not work on an Apple Mac which I have to use at work. Is it possible to switch it to another combination or maybe let the user set custom shortcuts? Thanks. Lukas
- (2017-03-14, v:3.2.0) Fábio Oliveira: characters and layout change
Hi. I like the extension lots but I believe there's a bug it annoys me. Some titles get modified sometimes like my account is hacked. Also some boxes get shortened with the text all in the same line when before was in bullet points.
- (2017-03-09, v:3.2.0) Snap Back
I love this extension, very handy. However, of recent when I click on the icon, it would expand, it just snaps back. Do you know why this is?
- (2016-11-14, v:3.2.0) Ian Hogan: Has some data been rolled back?
Hi, I have been so happy with this tool - it was a great way to insert one of a variety of signature blocks in google inbox, but now it seems that the data has been rolled back - so old signatures I deleted are now back, and new ones are missing. Also, I have to open the Notebook to see my signatures whereas before they appeared when I clicked the papercuts icon. About a month or so back this occurred on one PC now it is occurring on all. :-( Blessings, Ian.
- (2015-05-25, v:3.1.0) Michael Lerman: paste does not work
Great extension. Thank you. I haven't seen any input field where I can paste the way it is described with the context menu. I need to enter ctr-V to get it showing. Maybe it is a chrome setting that I am missing to allow this feature.
- (2015-05-13, v:3.1.0) Sometimes it doesn't work
I can successfully add the notes and I see it in the right click context menu, but when I select a note, no text is pasted. Do I need a certain version of Windows or Chrome?