Easily source candidates and import data from various networks
Recruitee Talent Sourcing for Chrome makes your talent acquisition even more effective! We provide recruiters a simple and easy way to source promising candidates from Angellist, Xing, Dribble, StackExchange and GitHub to your positions on Recruitee. It's simple. Just browse to a user profile on a supported service, click the Recruitee icon in the top right, and you'll have the opportunity to import (source) their profile information on one or more of your job positions in Recruitee. Learn about more features and signup for an 18-day free trial: www.recruitee.com Features: - Tag candidates while sourcing - Import candidates with one click - Parse data into candidate profiles - Access right away in Recruitee - Detect duplicate profiles - Move candidates to jobs or talent pools Learn about more features from www.recruitee.com, email us at [email protected] or learn more on https://support.recruitee.com
- (2020-02-06) Bill Cronin: Why doesn't it pull data from the page when I'm on a LinkedIn profile page? Pretty useless add-on.
- (2019-01-08) Nicolas BRIGITTE-ALPHONSINE: Sadly it doesn't work on Linkedin. I have some login with the extension, i need to enter my credentials several times before it works.
- (2019-01-08) Gijsbert Brouwer: I Like the quick adding of candidates. Please add auto-naming from sites: - Linkedin > Get name from page
- (2017-10-30) Joe Bond: Great plugin for quickly downloading candidate info
- (2016-05-31) Mac M: new version is cool
- (2016-05-31) Perry Oostdam: Sourcing plugin update is great! Works on all major sites again, and best thing: it now opens from any given screen.
- (2016-05-18) Gideon Farrell: Doesn't work on AngelList or Github... what's the point?
- (2016-02-15) Ulaş Özgüler: Does not work on Linkedin right now. 'webkitURL' is deprecated. Please use 'URL' instead. js:31
- (2016-01-15) Aik Deveneijns: Great tool to source and manage candidates. I use it to create and maintain my talent pools.
- (2020-05-21, v:2.6.5) Manon Berben: Doesn`t work with LinkedIn
Tried deleting the extension twice and restarting my PC. Still not working. Does work with Facebook, but this is not a sourcing channel for me. Please fix!
- (2020-05-20, v:2.6.5) Oxygen HR: Extension does not work on linkedin
I have added extension but it is not working . When i clicked on that extension on linkedin then it shows ony linkedin page, Does not showing recruitee page to source data.
- (2020-04-03, v:2.6.5) Evgenia Pavlova: Doesn't worh
Hi! Extension doesn't work by me with LinkedIn. I did all with a help of instruction
- (2020-02-19, v:2.6.2) Matthijs: Linkedin
Hi, is Linkedin already added and working? Best regards, Matthijs
- (2020-01-16, v:2.6.0) Barbora Floriánová: Not working
Hi, I just added the extension and when I click on it when I have a profil on LinkedIn then nothing is happening, not working...
- (2019-12-05, v:2.6.0) Insha Khaki: Nothing happens when clicked on extension
Hi team, I have added the extension to chrome,but nothing really happens when I click on it
- (2019-11-22, v:2.6.0) Tiago Melo: LinkedIn support
Please add LinkedIn support, guys! That is the number 1 source for most recruiters!
- (2019-09-30, v:2.5.9) Gijs ter Kuile: Chrome Extension - keeps loading - Linkedin
Hi Recruitee team, the Chrome Extension keeps showing 'loading' on all pages; so I can't collect any profile. Restart, reboot, new install etc doesn't work. Can you help also when I refresh. Any tips would be good. Thanks
- (2018-09-18, v:2.4.6) Asking to sign in
I signed up for Recruitee through google account and have installed the extension through recruitee link but it then asks me ti sign in. Have used google credentials but it says its the wrong username/password
- (2018-07-19, v:2.4.4) Paul Indolean: inactive
when I click the extension nothing happens - I tried refreshing, restarting the browser as well as the pc but nothing changes