This extension helps you save the tabs in your current Chrome session, and reload them later.
Save-The-Session is a lightweight extension for Google Chrome. Have a lot of tabs open during online-research or web-surfing? Want to save them so that you can reopen all the tabs later for reference? Save-The-Session saves the session for you, which you can later restore. You can save all the open tabs or even some of them, and choose to later restore them. 1) Choose the tabs you want to save. 2) Save the session with an easy-to-remember name. 3) Restore the sessions whenever you want . Easy Peasy ! 4) Delete sessions if you no longer need it. No, this doesn't store any login information; and No it does not "transmit" your browsing history to my state-of-the-art data-centers, for targeted advertising. All data is stored locally and will not even be transferred to other devices where you have signed in (For the technically inquisitive, the entire source code is available at https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session). -> v1.4 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.4): * Fixed behaviour on clicking outside button/popup border (Major) * Updated key in manifest file (Major - This makes sure profiles don't get deleted on extension-update) * Reduced font-size for text in selected checkbox (Minor) * Fixed minor parse error in manifest (Minor) -> v1.4.5 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.4.4): * All minor changes in UI/About section -> v1.6 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.6): * Some more minor changes to UI -> v1.6.2 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.6.2): * Added uninstall redirection -> v2.1 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v2.1): * Feature: Add tab(s) to existing session(s) (Major) * Check if no sessions have been saved yet (Minor) Shoot a mail to [email protected] for suggestions and bug reports. Thanks! https://www.linkedin.com/in/sg1993
- (2019-02-25) Dainius Mažuika: No sync between devices :(
- (2018-11-03) Awesome Extension !
- (2018-04-24) Alexandre Gille: Provides exactly the same features as built-in bookmarks. Useless app.
- (2018-04-21) SAGE SH: wow!
- (2016-12-27) ignasi r torne: Estalvia moltes hores de feina apuntant i guardan url. i sobre tot pots recuperar diverses sessions de tot de cop. com a finessa pels super "techies" estalvía una gran quantitat de ram ja que pots tenir totes les pag tancades i només fer-les servir quan ho necesitis
- (2016-12-20) Solotov D.: Ayuda mucho! y facil de usar! Gracias ;)
- (2016-11-19) Suraj Kota: Saves a lot of system memory as one can kill all those RAM sucking process invoked for each tab by chrome. Easy to use, Loved it!!
- (2016-11-16) Bastin Joseph: Awesome extension!! Very helpful :D
- (2018-09-15, v:2.1) Mostafa Kamel: save location
I want to know where the session file saved? thanks.
- (2017-12-12, v:2.1) Mauro Suleimane: Add to existing Session
When we have an existing session, open it and add new tabs. If we save the same session by selecting all the tabs it duplicates the existing tabs and adds the new ones. My suggestion is that the add-on should exclude any tab that already exists on the saved session. This could be done by automatically select (mark in bold) the sessions that do not exist on the saved session therefore if we save only the new ones are added. Regards, Mauro