A cloud-based solution for Office 365 and VonageConnect users.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from your VoIP service provider. ****************************** Features Include: - Click to Call: Click-to-dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome™ browser and connect the call through Vonage Business.. - Automated Call Logging: Automatically log all incoming and outgoing calls from VoIP service provider to Microsoft Outlook® . - Incoming/Outbound Screen Pop: Incoming screen pop with answer or decline and send to voicemail options. Call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options. Missed call screen pop with call back or call back and open call log window options. - Call NoteTaking: Easy to use call tagging and note taking for all inbound/outbound calls, recorded in Outlook Tasks. - Quick Add Phone Numbers to Outlook: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact. - Quick Access to Missed Calls and Calls not Logged: The reports tab in the VonageConnect allows users to quickly view and act on missed calls, and calls not logged. - Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure. For more information: https://businesssupport.vonage.com/articles/Answer/gUnify-Office-365-Connector
- (2022-05-20) Jason Signor (js1221): Persistent error: Request-URI Too Long The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server. I've literally never seen a link this long. Completely unusable.
- (2019-08-23) Jill Sandidge: Haven't been able to get this to work. I've been trying to get help from Vonage since May of this year. They promise to escalate my ticket to engineering and have someone call me back then all I get is the same basic instructions on how to install the app email that is published on their website over and over again in response to my problem. I'm done.
- (2018-06-27) J You: This worked perfectly! Not sure what the other reviews are talking about.
- (2018-05-17) Scott Thompson: The app will not launch - Repeatedly reports "Error!! Please try again." when registering the app. No help link available.
- (2017-03-24) Lauren W: doesn't work