Capture leads from any webpage in just one click!
OnePageCRM Lead Clipper is a free browser extension for lead generation. It helps you capture contact details from any web page and auto-create new contacts in your CRM with follow-up reminders next to them. FEATURES • Scrape and extract contact details from any web page (including social media). • Capture contact information from multiple web pages: the captured information will remain in the Clipper’s form even when you close the original page. • Update the existing contact details in one click: if you already have a contact in your CRM, we will recognize it. • Quickly switch between multiple CRM accounts: you don’t need to sign in and out every time. • Toggle the form from left to right: nothing should stand between you and your next captured lead. • Add follow-up reminders and tasks to newly created contacts. • Get browser and desktop notifications: never miss a follow-up. For more information on how Lead Clipper works, check out our Support site. If you have any issues or feedback, send us an email at [email protected] ABOUT ONEPAGECRM OnePageCRM is the #1 action-focused CRM software. — No more dead databases: focus on building relationships and closing deals. — Never lose sight of your targets: complete one task at a time. — Straightforward and easy-to-use: a CRM solution for sales teams of all sizes. Don’t have a OnePageCRM account? Start your free 21-day trial at onepagecrm.com NOTE: To use the Lead Clipper, you need to have an active OnePageCRM account.
- (2023-09-19) Annabelle Hackett: I love the lead clipper extension ;) Its perfect to save time when capturing contact details from social media and auto-create new contacts in OnePageCRM. I just wish I had this extension 10 years ago!
- (2021-10-21) Alexander Cohen: There are things in life save you time and bring you Joy, this app is sadly not one of them. It has so much potential to really help in automating tasks, however falls over at the first hurdle... Simple tasks like getting it to work in Google Chrome seem to be all too much to handle. Overall, This extension is all promise, and no delivery... It doesn't work.
- (2020-08-21) Jim F: Works when I don't seem to use it much and whenever I start using it again it just quits. So finicky.
- (2019-05-01) Lee Graham: Doesn't work with Google App login!?!?
- (2018-02-25) Dmitriy: Awesome!
- (2017-08-20) william will: VERE GOOOD!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-06-05) Arthur Godiva: discontinued July 2016. Don't download, broken.
- (2016-04-15) Kathryn Hooper (MYRK): Doesn't work. You click on the icon and nothing happens.
- (2015-08-20) Timothy Fargo: Super helpful. Using this as the entry point for contacts saves an amazing amount of time.
- (2015-06-24) Markus Meier: Very good, but unfortunaly only for LinkedIn .... Xing and Facebook whould be nice too
- (2014-04-30) David McGinley: Fantastic idea and brilliant execution!
- (2014-04-17) Michael FitzGerald: Ok, I'm biased, but I really love this add-on to OnePageCRM!