Clip leads from any webpage directly into your OnePageCRM account!
No more copy-pasting and tedious manual data entry! With OnePageCRM Lead Clipper, you can gather all the contact data from Gmail, Outlook365, Facebook, Twitter, and Xing in just a click and add it straight to your OnePageCRM account. On any other web page, just select the text you need and click on the OnePageCRM icon. We’ll automatically recognize and extract the information needed to create a contact. What’s more, we’ll prompt you to set the Next Action for your newly created contact right there and then, making sure you follow up with every generated lead. Additionally, OnePageCRM Lead Clipper will allow you to: -- Always stay in the loop with automatic desktop notifications about your due Next Actions and other OnePageCRM activity. -- Switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts with just a click without the need to sign in and out!
- (2020-08-21) Jim F: Works when I don't seem to use it much and whenever I start using it again it just quits. So finicky.
- (2019-05-01) Lee Graham: Doesn't work with Google App login!?!?
- (2018-02-25) Dmitriy: Awesome!
- (2017-08-20) william will: VERE GOOOD!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-06-05) Arthur Godiva: discontinued July 2016. Don't download, broken.
- (2016-04-15) Kathryn Hooper: Doesn't work. You click on the icon and nothing happens.
- (2015-08-20) Timothy Fargo: Super helpful. Using this as the entry point for contacts saves an amazing amount of time.
- (2015-06-24) Markus Meier: Very good, but unfortunaly only for LinkedIn .... Xing and Facebook whould be nice too
- (2014-04-30) David McGinley: Fantastic idea and brilliant execution!
- (2014-04-17) Michael FitzGerald: Ok, I'm biased, but I really love this add-on to OnePageCRM!