Easy-to-use accounting and invoicing software for your small business. Add to Chrome now and send your first invoice in 30 seconds.
WHAT IS SLICKPIE? SlickPie is free online accounting software for small businesses, freelancers, and not-for-profit organizations in more than 150 countries worldwide. HOW SLICKPIE BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS • Run your business 24/7 from PCs, MACs, smartphones, and tablets • Send online invoices and quotes in multi-currency and get paid faster • Get instantly paid by credit card, PayPal, and Stripe • Manage all your bills in one place • See financial reports and get a complete X-ray of your business • Reconcile your accounts and get live bank feeds • Organize your sales taxes with no headaches • Put an end to late payments by setting automatic reminders • Enjoy unlimited support backing you up whenever needed • Automate your receipt data entry and save time with MagicBot MAGICBOT Save yourself from the manual data input pains. SlickPie has just released MagicBot, an exclusive A.I. automated receipt data entry tool that enables you to automatically convert physical information from receipts and bills into digital data using your smartphone camera to revolutionize the way you do bookkeeping. FULLY-PROTECTED DATA SlickPie is committed to the maximum security of customers’ information by providing 256-bit encrypted software with bank-grade security. Start Now and Get Paid Faster
- (2020-09-22) Julius Seizure Wore Cotton Tube Socks: Hate is a mighty strong word and I don't hate anything but Donald Trump, However the extension is useless. I needed to reset my password since I apparently beat myself over the head with this software sometime in my past. On clicking the reset link emailed to me it goes to some wonky page explaining that the app does not work in "portrait mode"... My computer is not in portrait mode, never has been although it does have a touchscreen. There is no going forward from this page so I used a different email and attempted to sign up. Nope, after goofing around for 10 minutes a popup informs me that no new users are being accepted and that they (the devs or my wife's hair stylist not sure which) are revamping the app! Yay!!! Wouldn't it make sense to have customers so that ya'll have a little bit of income while the revamp goes down? I mean you can't rely on those fools at the EDD for help on that so think about that. Otherwise, consider removing this little gem from the store so as not to waste other peoples time as this would show us that that you kids aren't complete bozo's who don't give a darn about your customers. Seriously, get your [email protected]#t together
- (2020-08-17) Antonio Ramos: they are not currently accepting new customers.
- (2020-07-10) Rabel Mangahas: waste of time
- (2020-07-04) Robby Beesley: I tried to sign up and received a message that they are not currently accepting new customers. They should be removed from searches until they are providing service.
- (2019-02-13) Den Iz: That's what it was in my mind for years..Thank you!
- (2019-01-23) chai joo kuan: User friendly. Easy for 1st time user... Good....
- (2018-05-10) Ehsan Hamdoon: very fantastic application
- (2017-08-17) Terry Dold: Simple to use on-line accounting system for small business
- (2021-08-30, v:188.8.131.52) Yes U Are Partnership: Cant access to the app
I have been using the app for the last couple years, today I want to login but i can, it dose not conect to you server. whar I need to do?
- (2021-08-30, v:184.108.40.206) Yes U Are Partnership: Can't access to the app, not through the extension nor from google online app?
I can't access to the app not through the extension in crome, nor from google online app?
- (2021-05-17, v:220.127.116.11) andrew heck: 404
Addon gone 404 code
- (2020-09-19, v:18.104.22.168) Neha Singh: Fee
Is this software has lifetime free access or we have to pay after limited period of time
- (2020-02-25, v:22.214.171.124) Imtyaz Khan: demo
- (2018-08-21, v:126.96.36.199) 213 LED: Purchase orders
Is this feature included in your SlickPie software?
- (2017-11-13, v:188.8.131.52) Joe Leahy: Terms and Conditions/ Privacy Problem does not work