AND.CO is all you need to run your business. This free software for freelancers and self-employed entrepreneurs helps you run your…
AND.CO is all you need to run your business. This free software for freelancers and self-employed entrepreneurs helps you run your entire business on the fly, including everything from invoicing, contracts, and proposals to time tracking and task management. The Chrome extension makes it even easier to manage your time and tasks so you can focus on doing what you love. #TimeIsMoney TIME TRACKING: Track your time right from your Chrome browser. View how long you have spent on a task with just a glance. Integrates with the software to automatically create invoices based on your tracked time. TASK MANAGEMENT: AND.CO automatically creates tasks based on your deadlines, projects and contract terms. Add your own tasks from the Chrome extension, so you can quickly drop new items in during meetings or while working on another task. Mark tasks as done right from the extension. AND.CO also has these additional features to help you run your business: Invoicing: Create invoices in 20 seconds or less, track payments, and send reminders when they're due. Automated Expense Tracking: Connect your bank account or add photographs of receipts to automatically track expenses. Income Statements: Simplify tax time with clean, detailed income statements. Payments: One simple page to accept payments quickly and easily from credit cards, bank transfers, or PayPal. Contracts: Create and send freelance contracts on the fly, get them signed digitally and start your gigs quickly. Proposals: Produce beautiful proposals that help you win more projects. Support: Get your own personal Chief Operator to help you run your business. AND.CO HAS BEEN FEATURED IN: FastCompany, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, PSFK, TechCrunch & more.
- (2019-05-19) Chuks Festus: No google oauth so i basically those of us that registered with it can't signin or use it
- (2019-02-22) Le Gend: It should have many options like creating task & assign them to client & project. 1. Theres no notification system in android. 2. andco should have a software for windows system tray & minimized. 3. Should have a focus assist option. 4. and on >> all task option <<< the task I have done already isnot showing. only due & runing
- (2019-01-21) Thomas Bain: Thank you, Thank you Fiverr.
- (2018-11-26) Alejandro Díaz: Easy to use and a must for time tracking!
- (2018-11-11) And Co from Fiver exceeds project and finance management expectations!
- (2018-11-07) Easy access time tracking. Fast and easy to use.
- (2018-11-06) Viviana Medeiros: Handy, accessible, and improving constantly! Love tracking my work with this app.
- (2018-11-06) Derek Thurber: Simple and easy access to the time tracking feature without having to open the full web app. Very nice.
- (2018-11-06) Shay Shafranek: This is so useful! I absolutely love and.co
- (2018-10-30) Leif Abraham: Great stuff! Quick access to my time tracking
- (2020-01-27, v:0.0.9) AFP Genesee Valley Chapter: Record Type of Activity
I used to be able to write in what I'm working on when I start tracking the time. I am no longer able to do that and would appreciate it if that feature would return. I hardly ever remember to go into the site to specify what i was working on.
- (2019-11-26, v:0.0.9) Eric Smith: What are you working on?
Chrome extension needs field for, 'What are you working on?' to fill out before hitting Play button. Thanks, Eric
- (2019-09-13, v:0.0.9) Naheel Cannefax: Chrome extension ion is non-responsive
The chrome extension icon is non-responsive when I click on it to start the timer.
- (2019-02-13, v:0.0.9) Lonesha Akaaba: Extension Log In
I use Google to log into my account. I don't see that option when I use the extension. How can I log in?
- (2019-01-21, v:0.0.8) Kianna Keeler: Sign in from extension
I access my and.co account by logging in via Google so I do not have a password set up. The extension only allows logging in by email password, there is no Google option like there is when logging in from a webpage. How can Iogin to my extension?!