Automates the vote process for you on Molten-WoW.
UPDATE 2014-09-25: Well it's been over a year and the extension is still working fine, but some of the vote sites appear to have been removed. I'll update the extension shortly to remove the useless code and permissions As always, let me know at [email protected] if the extension becomes outdated (: UPDATE 2013-09-19: If the extension becomes outdated and you want an update, e-mail me at [email protected] I DO NOT ACTIVELY PLAY ON MOLTEN WOW SO I DO NOT NOTICE WHEN IT BREAKS. Equally, Google doesn't tell me when somebody leaves feedback on my extensions ----------------------------------------------------------- When a user clicks on a link on the Molten-WoW vote page with this extension enabled, the extension will automatically forward through the vote process crediting your account with the vote point for that site. Placeholder icon courtesy of softicons.com (feel free to send me a different icon if you want me to use that, this is just a placeholder) !!! WARNING !!! This extension DOES NOT actually vote for the server, it skips past the process. If you wish to support the server you should disable this extension and vote manually. 1.3: Code cleanup and update to manifest 2.0, fix xt100 again 1.2: Fixed vote for broken websites 1.1: Fixed vote for broken websites 1.0: Fixed auto vote for ArenaTop100
- (2015-02-03) Precious Jade: gg
- (2015-02-03) Airlangga kautsar: gg
- (2015-01-14) Geek Sebyxxl: Awesome!
- (2014-12-27) Cell: I love this extension 99%. That 1% went missing when you'd have to refresh Xtremetop100 site when voting so the auto vote could actually work.
- (2014-10-28) cWg zOr: Worked perfectly until 2-3 weeks ago. Now it randomly gets stuck half-way through Xtremetop100 and requires another click on the molten link/banner on the site to complete the process.
- (2014-09-30) Ali Sani: Great! Vote Easy!
- (2014-09-27) vicko balku: :d
- (2014-09-03) Gregor: Works like the description, I doubt that they can detect it.
- (2014-08-11) Andres Felipe Balbin: realy nice!
- (2014-06-27) Vasin Kalogerson: Top 5 Google Chrome Add-ons for sure. Saves me SOOOOO much time!
- (2014-06-27) Garrett Friedley: Works great! :D
- (2014-06-23) Carlos Bravo: AMAZING
- (2014-05-08) Антонио Любчев: Thanks man this saves A LOT of time :)
- (2014-04-24) Ewerton Magalhaes: awesome
- (2014-03-13) Danial Abid: seriously a very helpful tool to save time if you are voting on multiple accounts. still works as of 13th March 2014.
- (2014-03-10) William Davis: Works like it says. Major time saver!
- (2014-01-14) The Pegasus Photography: very good extension, two thumb 4 molten...
- (2013-12-21) Fakhriza Khairin: BEST AND STILL WORKS!!!
- (2013-12-02) Lucien L: Amazing!
- (2013-09-19) solidsnake031489: works great openwow only one not working fix plz
- (2013-09-16) Jan Dočekal: Great extension, but please fix openwow !
- (2013-08-25) 김꿀벌아재: good~!
- (2013-07-23) Nzy Zyzz: Just fix for openwow please .. Thanks its good working except openwow..
- (2013-07-19) 김정점: 졸라조쿤ㅋ
- (2013-06-23) Yuanxue Gao: Great work. but isn't working with open wow
- (2015-09-03, v:1.6) hernandez calvillo: WARMANE NOW
work with warmane now?
- (2015-06-22, v:1.6) Jean Carlos Suárez Marranzini: Compatibility with other sites
Hello, I play in a server called Pandashan, where the voting system is almost identical as Molten-WoW. Is there a possibility that this extension works with other private server's webpages?
- (2014-12-05, v:1.6) Brandon Truong: Extension Problem
Does this extension work anymore? i cant seem to download it anymore
- (2014-02-03, v:1.6) Hello
Hi, Open WoW voting is no longer working. Error message on URL "http://%26vote%3D6/" Thanks for your hard work BTW!
- (2013-05-25, v:1.3) Georgi Georgiev: Update
Can you update the voting or you stop developing the app? I will be very grateful if you do it. :)