Easily switch between multiple proxies via toolbar popup.
Proxy Switcher is an extension that helps you easily switch proxies from toolbar popup UI. Simply open toolbar popup and click on the desired category. There are five categories available to choose from. Moreover, badge icon color changes according to the chosen category. Once the proxy is set, a notification popup shows you the current state. This addon supports PAC proxy as well. Moreover you can white-list any domain or website through toolbar popup UI. In order to white-list a domain, please add the desired domain to the bypass area in toolbar popup. For example, to white-list - https://www.foobar.com - please add - *foobar.com - to the filed. Please note that all the entries should be comma separated. Once you filled the bypass area, please mark the related checkbox as well (the checkbox next to the Bypass category). In order to set PAC proxy, please add a PAC URL to the designated area (PATH input area). Please note that a PAC path should have a certain format. For example if your PAC file is located in - C:// - folder (on windows machine), please write - file:///C:/pac.data - in the PATH area. If you do not know how to write a PAC file, please read this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_auto-config) Wikipedia page. Once you made a correct PAC file, please add it to the PATH field. To report bugs, please fill the bug report form in the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/proxy-switcher.html).
- (2021-10-09) telucruB Dan: Well the app does work, is ok, but is harrasing me with the notifications in windows! Please give option to stop notify!
- (2021-09-14) Rebus: Unfortunately in recent versions of chrome it is for some reason loosing the settings, so each time you would like to switch (for example from Direct to PAC) you have to write the configuration again, which in case of filling the URL to PAC script is pretty annoying.
- (2021-02-01) Xin Xiong: 简单好用。
- (2021-01-13) Vlad Ichimescu: does exactly what it's clear UI supposed to be doing! would be 5* if you could disable annoying desktop notifications from it's own settings.
- (2019-05-25) Val Och: Very useful tool for quick proxy switching.
- (2019-03-22) Hans Hall: Popup verschwindet nicht und überdeckt Teile der Navigation
- (2018-12-18) Mehdi Heidari: it's very useful but the desktop notification is very annoying. it would be perfect if there was an option to disable the desktop notification.
- (2018-09-14) ibeat hiro: BEST