One app. All coding contests. Keeps you updated with all active & upcoming coding competitions and hackathons from around the world
Challenge Hunt brings you the best programming challenges from around the world. It keeps you updated with all the active and upcoming coding competitions, hackathons, hiring and data science challenges. It allows you to: 1. View all active and upcoming: * Coding contests * Hackathons * Data Science challenges * Hiring challenges 2. Set reminders on upcoming challenges so that you don't miss out on any challenge. 3. Set your preferred online challenge platforms and Challenge Hunt will show you challenges from only those platforms. What's New: 1.0.0: * Complete redesign and some major new features.
- (2018-07-18) ahasun chy: Very helpful. i want to suggest you to add more site in here.Like Atcoder.
- (2017-04-21) Shrikant Paliwal: excellent work I found your answer on quora and Then downloaded it. It is awesome.
- (2016-10-08) Abhimanyu Shegokar: Very helpful plugin to keep track of all the ongoing challenges! No more extra calendar's required to sync now!
- (2016-07-17) كرارجليل الشبلاوي: karrar
- (2016-02-12) Amit Kumar: This is awesome!
- (2015-10-28) Venketesh Mahapatra: awseome
- (2015-06-22) Balajiganapathi S: Nice interface. Good work!
- (2015-06-15) shohag sarkar: Helpfull
- (2015-05-30) Ripon Saha: awesome.
- (2015-05-04) Ritesh Singla: -- set preferences not working ______________________ Solved... nice support (Y)
- (2015-04-24) Adam Krasuski: I have just installed the extension, but I can't see any panel with options - you could add for example a setting to disable number on the icon - it's quite distracting. Or maybe even make the number denote the number of unread notifications, rather than the number of all competitions. Also, the filters are not listable - I would like to be able to use checkboxes or something like that to check which sites I want to follow, rather than having to write the whole address into the box. The way it is, I'm afraid I forgot some nice sites.
- (2015-04-06) saiavinash duddupudi: This is really an awesome application.This extension makes me feel very nice and good to see all the ongoing contests with in no time. :)
- (2015-03-12) Saurav Tomar: A must have app for students aspiring to be better coders by competing in challenges.
- (2015-03-11) Neha Rani: Very helpful for programmers. Thank you!!
- (2015-03-10) Amulya Agarwal: Very nice app for programmers. Just awesome !!
- (2015-03-08) Rahul: great app....keeps you informed about all the upcoming challenges
- (2015-03-08) Nishit Mehra: Great app for young and talented programmers, searching for challenges to test their skills..
- (2015-03-07) Sachit Sehgal: Awesome App... The perfect thing for all talented programmers. It helps you keep in touch with whats going on in the coding world. Kudos to the developers.
- (2015-03-07) ankit mathur: awesome app for competitive programers..
- (2017-05-16, v:1.0.1) Extension not loading
It is telling loading please wait. Even after waiting a lot of time approx 30 minutes it is not loading.May i know what is the problem.
- (2016-03-17, v:1.0.1) Alpesh Darji: Loaidng screen
I always see loading screen nothing happens afterwards
- (2015-12-11, v:0.3.4) Rongda Bangladesh: add timezone/time of pc
add timezone/time of pc
- (2015-11-24, v:0.3.4) Sahil Agarwal: Time Zone
Is there any way to switch time zones in the app? For example, my app currently shows PST and I want to change it to IST. How can I do that?
- (2015-08-30, v:0.3.3) Nitin Chetwani: Filtering
I don't like contests more than 3 hrs. So I think there should be a option of filtering by duration of contest.
- (2015-05-09, v:0.3.2) Franco: Timezone
Hi, awesome app! Is there a way to put all the datetimes in a certain timezone?