Instant, anytime access to your company directory.
The BambooHR Directory Chrome extension gives you quick access to your company directory, without having to login each time. Just search or browse for who you’re looking for and get a quick look at their contact info.
- (2019-07-15) Jason Banich: It is great but it needs to show OOO! :)
- (2019-05-28) Nolan Foley: Dope ish
- (2019-02-27) BambooHR is a young company and has made some great strides in their features. This is one that has a lot of potential. As it is now, I use it multiple times through the day to find contact information for our people. It would be great if it included a few more data points, but is very helpful. This is like their iOS app...lots of potential, not fully realized yet. Looking forward to seeing where they take the platform in the coming year.
- (2018-01-02) Nathan Maharaj: It's helpful to look up who's who because Bamboo profiles are always more informative than the ones people maintain for themselves on Slack. But I'd use it a lot more if it told me whether someone was on vacation; that's something I need to look up almost daily.
- (2017-08-01) Christina Salguero: Does not work
- (2020-04-27, v:6.0.1) Ana Balbachevsky: is it no longer available?
Stoped working completely :(
- (2020-01-28, v:6.0.1) Aimee Jantz: Recently stopped working in Chrome
Recently stopped working in Chrome
- (2020-01-14, v:6.0.1) Alex Loh: Extension stops working
I no longer can open the BambooHR Directory extension, even after re-installing. The issue started when I can view employees in the extension, but couldn't see the links to their profiles last week.
- (2018-07-06, v:4) Mike Rennie: Only half of my contacts show then the screen goes white
When I scroll to the bottom, everyone disappears and I have to close out and reopen. I can only access people after K by searching.
- (2018-06-29, v:4) doesn't work from bamboohr.co.uk domain
I'm in Canada and we use your UK version. The extension lets me log in, but then it doesn't work.
- (2017-05-15, v:1.2) Nonresponsive
Oftentimes when the extension shortcut is clicked, nothing happens.