Access your enterprise content, wherever you need it.
----- Lookup ----- Lookup puts the RFPIO projects and content at the fingertips of anyone in your organization who responds to business inquiries through websites or web-based applications accessible through the Google Chrome browser. With proven, reviewed, and approved messaging available on-demand, internal and external teams see better response times, improved messaging consistency, and get back more time to focus on winning and retaining customers. ----- Import Online RFP’s and Questionnaires into RFPIO ----- More and more issuers of RFP’s, RFI’s and Questionnaires are turning to online portals to identify and qualify vendors. Use Lookup to auto-fill online form-fills, or import all questions into RFPIO as a new project to leverage RFPIO’s project management and collaboration features. When finished, export responses back into the online form for submission. ----- Scale Subject-Matter Expertise with Search and Recall ----- Lookup draws from the RFPIO’s Answer Library - a knowledge-base containing all the answers that your subject-matter-expert have authored and approved for use on previous proposals & questionnaires. Customer, prospect, and employee questions asked in emails, CRM notes, and support portals are recalled in RFPIO and suggested answers are provided wherever responders are working. ----- Gain Actionable Insights from Company-wide Content Queries ----- In addition to extending availability of content to anyone in your organization, Lookup tracks the consumption of copied content. By understanding which content is most frequently recalled, organizations can identify trends in product demands, discrepancies in user knowledge, and more. ----- Guide Content Recommendations Safely & Securely ----- Advanced Context features allow administrators to configure Lookup to automatically scan specific CSS selectors on frequently visited webpages, effectively automating content recommendations when the extension is called. Lookup does not store or process any customer data used for content recommendations, so you can rest assured that your data/content is secure.
- (2019-12-10) Phill Sundal: Incredible but simple extension. As a presales engineer (SME) I no longer spend half my day answering technical questions to reps who then pass the info on to prospects. Now, reps can get technical details themselves using this extension, and I can focus on my actual job.
- (2019-12-05) My job has been made so much easier now that I can easily leverage content anywhere online.
- (2019-11-08) Kaliraj Balakrishnan: Having nice feature like Content Search & Manage Project.
- (2019-11-08) Lakshana B: Super helpful
- (2019-11-08) Merwyn Reeves: Smart Extension
- (2019-11-08) prashanth ganesh: A very smart and easy to use tool , the answer library and the auto respond are good features that help you to finish your rfp in time
- (2019-02-05) Very helpful!
- (2018-07-19) Khaleeswar KV: I love the content based search.
- (2018-11-08, v:1.0.13) Sarah Nichols: Cannot link RFPio Lookup to my RFPio account
I have downloaded the extension with assurance from RFPio that the extension is activated for my organization. When I click on the extension, I get this message: "RFPIO Lookup® has not been added to your account. Please contact RFPIO Support for assistance." What could be going wrong, since my company, Glint, supposedly has had the Chrome extension activated for us already? Thanks! Sarah