Access your enterprise content, wherever you need it.
RFPIO Lookup enables you to manage Answer Library content across all web pages and applications when using the Google Chrome browser. Easily access up-to-date enterprise content and use it wherever necessary—an RFP, email reply, CRM, chat, etc.—without ever having to leave that app. Keep your RFPIO Answer Library fresh by adding new messaging from across the web whenever inspiration strikes. Manage your content and collaborate even more efficiently.
- (2019-12-10) Phill Sundal: Incredible but simple extension. As a presales engineer (SME) I no longer spend half my day answering technical questions to reps who then pass the info on to prospects. Now, reps can get technical details themselves using this extension, and I can focus on my actual job.
- (2019-12-05) Brady Weir: My job has been made so much easier now that I can easily leverage content anywhere online.
- (2019-11-08) Kaliraj Balakrishnan: Having nice feature like Content Search & Manage Project.
- (2019-11-08) Lakshana B: Super helpful
- (2019-11-08) Merwyn Reeves: Smart Extension
- (2019-11-08) prashanth ganesh: A very smart and easy to use tool , the answer library and the auto respond are good features that help you to finish your rfp in time
- (2019-02-05) Very helpful!
- (2018-07-19) Khaleeswar KV: I love the content based search.
- (2018-11-08, v:1.0.13) Sarah Nichols: Cannot link RFPio Lookup to my RFPio account
I have downloaded the extension with assurance from RFPio that the extension is activated for my organization. When I click on the extension, I get this message: "RFPIO Lookup® has not been added to your account. Please contact RFPIO Support for assistance." What could be going wrong, since my company, Glint, supposedly has had the Chrome extension activated for us already? Thanks! Sarah