Add to and access your Kiite knowledge base, wherever you are.
Kiite gives you a single place to hold your sales playbooks that include things like competitor battlecards, customer stories, and personas. ★ Level-up with the Kiite Extension Save content from the web so you can easily access it again in Kiite. From articles to new competitor intelligence you find, share this knowledge with your team. ★ Capture your hidden knowledge Uncover and share the resources, scripts, and soundbites locked away in the heads of your team's highest performers. - Combine approved content with shared resources - Create and share tips and tricks among your team - Identify knowledge gaps for new content ★ Deliver content at the right time Create multiple playbooks for different scenarios, giving reps access to the relevant content they need, in the moment, to move a deal forward. - Provide easily digestible, light-weight micro-content - Map content to your verticals, buyers, workflow, tasks and more - Share videos, images, notes, websites and other formats Please note this extension is a supporting tool to the Kiite application. Don’t have a Kiite workspace yet? Create a free workspace here: https://playbooks.kiite.ai/register
- (2019-09-25) Cory Bray: Kiite is the best way to make our sales playbook come to life!
- (2019-07-16) Jeff Gadway: Recently adopted Kiite to help share information (like best practices, client updates, onboarding materials) with our team and our clients. Love the way it can help keep all our consultants up to date with the same information and make it searchable. I often use the Chrome extension to quickly add an article to our best practices Playbook so that all our consultants (and clients) can get smarter with the latest trends in marketing.
- (2019-06-14) Saleh Ahmed: Great Canadian company - love this extension
- (2019-06-13) SHIELD GAMERS: Using the extension to capture snippets from Email and ZenDesk is soooo helpful.Love the tool, great Slack integration.Really like the extension-that's great! I'd love to be able to search & use templates from the extension too!
- (2019-06-12) Sigit Dwiyanto: You have to sign up on their website first, which is frustrating, but the app is decent
- (2019-06-10) Momori Raul: super easy to use, but how do I search what I added already?
- (2019-06-08) ginga rayuga: We hook Kiite into Google Docs, Confluence, and Box - so glad we can use this extension now
- (2019-06-05) Alan Phillip: This is exactly what I need for a quick answer when fielding sales call questions
- (2019-06-04) tanmay priyadarshi: Love the tool, great Slack integration
- (2019-06-03) Asm Emran: Super helpful! Wish the extension had the editing options in the web app
- (2019-06-02) Bibek Kharel: This is great!! I can't believe the free edition allows for unlimited users and cards.
- (2019-06-01) Gopinath Radhakrishnan: Love the v1 - looking forward to v2 with search!
- (2019-05-31) Sayan Roy: Using the extension to capture snippets from Email and ZenDesk is soooo helpful!
- (2019-05-30) walter obrayo: As a competitive intelligence researcher, I use this extension for bookmarking relevant news and articles - perfect for this
- (2019-05-29) Jafar Sk: Really like the extension-that's great! I'd love to be able to search & use templates from the extension too!
- (2019-05-28) Goutam Roy: This is awesome! Had to hunt for pricing though - $20/user is a bit much for me, luckily there's a free version!!
- (2019-05-28) Resham Mahawar: Kiite + Google Docs+ Slack+ Extension=everything we needed to solve our on-boarding challenges!