A Google Chrome™ extension that provides BroadWorks telephony integration.
BroadSoft Xtended Chrome Dialer is a reference extension built from the BroadSoft Xtended Open Source Initiative project located at https://github.com/broadsoftxtended/dialer-for-chrome. ****************************** Note: This reference extension is to be used as an example of some of the features that can be provided using BroadWorks Xtended APIs in a Google Chrome Extension to initiate and control calls. It will only work in conjunction with a service from a service provider. ****************************** Functionality available in this reference extension include the following. • Search Google contacts and BroadWorks enterprise directory to initiate a click to dial • View call logs and double-click to initiate a click to dial • NEW: Call control buttons for hang up and hold of multiple calls • Display a click to dial icon next to phone numbers on web pages • BroadWorks call settings control of Remote Office, Call Forwarding Always and Do Not Disturb • Initiate a search and click to dial from the address bar by entering -call • Receive incoming call notifications, with text to speech, with the ability to answer (using an auto answer provisioned endpoint/device) or decline • Preferences to disable click to call on web pages, call notifications and text to speech This extension has been validated against BroadWorks 19.sp1 with the latest Xsi- Actions and Xsi-Events deployed on the XSP. No specific user license is required for this extension to work. However, the following services should be assigned to the user: Basic or Enhanced Call Logs Remote Office Call Forward Always Do No Disturb Third-party Call Control Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2018-05-20) Rick Yeager: This extension will cause issues with Chrome browser displaying some websites. It also messes up the images links in a Google search now. Otherwise it works well with my Nextiva service which uses the Broadsoft platform.
- (2017-05-30) Rick Yeager: Works well to dial from Browser. Not consistent with all number display formats. Creates some Chrome browser issues when enabled. Example: can't load Gmail account when the extension is enabled. I have to use another browser or disable this extension.
- (2016-04-14) Nature boy: Ik ben niet heel echt blij mee
- (2015-04-07) Jon Kopczyk: wicked awesome
- (2014-11-05) Jaime Chieng: Works well, but needs to support geo-redundant solutions with cluster FQDN. Hopefully this can be fixed for service providers.
- (2014-01-15) Roberto Zegarra: Quite good, however doesn't work with Australian numbers for click to dial. Also, when using -call you need to remove all the spaces between numbers for it to work.
- (2013-10-29) Matthias Fehleisen: Läuft mit der Centraflex von QSC noch nicht - ich bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung (Chrome 32.0).
3.7 (14 votes)
Last update / version
2014-10-16 / 1.5