Open URLs automatically on a weekly schedule.
Do you have web pages you need to check on a regular basis? Let Tab Schedule remember to open those pages for you. Tab Schedule lets you build a weekly schedule that opens URLs automatically. Originally, I developed this extension to help me remember to open up my favorite webcomics on their schedule. Though I've found plenty of other uses such as bringing up news, blogs, and documents automatically on the days of the week and at the times of day when I need them. Enjoy!
- (2020-02-09) Ben Janke: Doesn't work
- (2019-07-31) AV Va: Extremely helpful for me
- (2019-07-10) Alexis B: Works for me, thanks for your good work and making it available freely to everybody. The tabs do open a (short) while after the time scheduled, but I don't mind for what I am using the extension for. The UI could also be improved (edit existing, copy, the time is not easy to enter, etc.). But all in all, if I just had the "daily" option instead of having to enter all days one after the other, I'd be perfectly happy.
- (2019-06-06) Chris Marchbanks: The scheduler is tedious and unnecessarily difficult. If that were the only issue, it wouldn't be much of a problem. the main issue is that my scheduled tabs NEVER open on time. They randomly open at arbitrary times, usually after I've already manually opened the tabs I have scheduled.
- (2019-05-23) Eva Wilson: dev should need to add option for global all days instead of per day schedule... its taking too much time.... suppose if you want to schedule 10 urls alert for all week days... its such hustle to add days one by one .... so pls add this option ... rest all good.... thanks...
- (2019-03-15) David S: Would be AWESOME if you allowed us to edit the URLs we've entered. Little refinements like this would make this extension so much better. Also, the ability to add multiple days at once, rather than entering each day manually. Or maybe just make the date area editable, with S M T W T F S checkable. Even if you updated it just a little, any small updates would go a long way!
- (2018-12-21) Catalina Medrano: I was planning on digging in the old Stack Overflow for a script that would help me play Rebecca Black's Friday every hour during Fridays. Thanks to this extension, I was able to just sit back and enjoy the blissful reminder that the weekend is upon us.
- (2018-10-05) Jason Lucas: Doesn't work. I used it at as a clock radio. I overslept.
- (2018-06-20) Axodus: Why does it need to access your history, Will change rating based on answer.
- (2018-01-26) Francis Vita: Lies, all lies, just opens randomly and has been an issue since July 2017 https://github.com/nikolaiwarner/tabschedule/issues/5
- (2017-12-01) Takes forever to add taps. you have to set up a schedule for each URL for each day and time you want it to open. I don't have that much time.
- (2017-01-17) Candi Soda: Can't write in custom time. So you're restricted to only go in increments of every 15 minutes. Yet the cursor let's you write any time, so a bit confusing.
- (2016-06-11) Kapil Malani: It's very helpful. Wish had 'Daily' option in time picker -- it's a bit boring to select each day of the week. Thanks for the plugin.
- (2016-06-10) Mark Ifi: alternative for tab snooze. it's better in some ways, worse in others.
- (2016-01-26) Julian Bergheim: Great! does exactly what I was looking for. The menu could be better though. The time picker is tedious, because it resets every time. It would be easier to specify a day and a time and then add pages under that event instead of the other way around. Also it would be great to be able to add a description or title because urls are hard to decipher sometimes.
- (2014-09-07) Hannes Henkelmann: It would be better if the addon would log the missed schedules, for example if I schedule a website to open once per day at let's say 8 o'clock but don't have the browser open at that time it just skips the entry instead of opening it the next time the browser is opened...
- (2014-08-08) christopher harris: Exactly what I was looking for. Opens my google calendar page each morning for me. Thanks!
- (2020-02-19, v:1.0.2) Dhiraj Patra: where it is saving so that I can edit
I can edit the data as there is not edit option. also it is opeing 3 min after the scheduled time.
- (2018-02-21, v:1.0.2) Daniele Giuffrida: History
Why does it need access to my history?
- (2017-04-24, v:1.0.2) Jonathan Kim: Timliness
Tabs always open 5-10 minutes after I need them
- (2017-04-04, v:1.0.2) Dayna B: DOES NOT FUNCTION - UNINSTALLING
It's rather annoying now. To have tabs open every morning, starting a youtube playlist in the wrong place. To not be able to edit ANY tab schedules I've created, or even create new ones. This no longer works, and has become a nuisance. So I am uninstalling for now, and will post a 1 star review later if it doesn't get fixed.
- (2017-03-28, v:1.0.2) Dayna B: Can't edit schedule
On the Overview tab, nothing can be changed. It doesn't scroll and can't be interacted with, so I can't add or edit any scheduled items.
- (2017-02-18, v:1.0.2) Sanjida Shaheed: Page not loading
I tried to open www.google.com on a test basis. But it did not work, I see this message when it is time for the extension to bring Google (see screenshot): http://image.prntscr.com/image/e4cf6b4ac27c4e3faecd1b1a2b211bc1.png
- (2016-12-21, v:1.0.2) Elizabeth Frias: NYE
Hey! Im hoping you can help me. We are having a big NYE party and having a tagboard to show all our social media projected onto a wall. We then want a countdown to the ball dropping at 5 of midnight. If I found a countdown clock and then scheduled a tab change, would that work out for me? ANy info would be super helpful. Thanks [email protected]
- (2016-10-27, v:1.0.2) ariel bravo: no funciona??
no habre la web indicada de ninguna manera
- (2016-06-27, v:1.0.2) San Ja: Events +1
Events Could you please add the functionality to first specify a day and time and then add sites to that event? I think this would make sense to everyone. Otherwise great app! Objavio korisnik Julian Bergheim - 26 sij 2016 I agree with that!
- (2016-03-07, v:1.0.2) CallMeTony: Time
Can you make it so the tab will open anytime between say Monday: 5-7PM, so that way it opens anytime you launch Chrome during that time. Because I don't have a set time I use my computer. I can give rough estimates, but that's it.
- (2016-01-26, v:1.0.2) Julian Bergheim: Events
Could you please add the functionality to first specify a day and time and then add sites to that event? I think this would make sense to everyone. Otherwise great app!