Monokai color scheme for Chrome dev tools.
** Update ** Latest version of Chrome creates small breaks to the theme. This can be fixed by enabling 'Dark' mode. To enable, go to Developer Tools -> Settings, Under Appearance, Theme: Dark. ** Requirements: 1. Navigate to ' chrome://flags/ ' and Enable 'Developer Tools experiments' 2. Dev Tools Settings -> Experiments -> Allow custom UI themes 3. Restart, Done! Monokai color scheme for Chrome dev tools. Its open source, check out the 'Website' for the Github link.
- (2019-05-16) Sam B: Almost perfect. The console predictive text is black on black other than that its great! Please fix
- (2018-10-18) frendhi saido: Thank you!
- (2018-09-22) Fabrício Miranda: This color scheme is good for development, I love it, but the color for css autocomplete needs to be fixed.
- (2018-04-10) Raul Gutierrez: Looks great, works well!
- (2018-02-24) Kevin Oliveira: WORKS
- (2017-08-04) Jesse Glacken: Fantastic job on the color scheme! Quick and easy to install.
- (2017-06-18) Tailored Silicon: Seems to work perfectly. Thanks! Now, if you could just do a Monokai theme for Chrome itself... ? 😀
- (2016-10-14) Janine Amelie Lourens: Quick and easy <3 I love it no need to go digging in windows explorer.
- (2019-05-16, v:1.0.0) Sam B: Console text is black on black
Console predictive text is black on black
- (2018-10-25, v:1.0.0) Mr. Incognito: Bad colors in some options and menu
See video, is possible change color ? http://bit.ly/2z1Ttwe