Save vocabulary in its context and review them later. A highly efficient tool to improve vocabulary when learning foreign language.
Vocabulary in Context allows you to save words in their context as you read news or articles on Internet. You can then review those vocabularies later from any PC or browser. It is a highly efficient way to increase your vocabulary since the words are used in the context that you are interested in. It is a great tool for learning foreign language. How to use: 1. Click extension icon and login to the cloud. 2. While you read news or articles in the browser, select words with mouse while holding Ctrl (Command for Mac) key. 3. Visit the cloud and review saved words in their contexts. ########## Change log ########## 2013-12-27 v1.4 Now works on https URL. Mac OS X is supported. 2017-07-02 v1.5 Saving word in HTTPS page now works 2017-10-30 v1.6 Added context menu to be used in case hotkey conflicts with other extension 2017-12-02 v1.7 Added ability to optionally open Memorize page daily, automatically 2018-02-19 v1.8 Added ability to manually save vocabulary; no longer constantly prompt user to log in when saving vocabulary after session expires
- (2019-08-30) liujikuan job: thank you for simbust ,it help me review easily , never copy and paste the context again!
- (2017-11-03) Souhaib D.: Great Extension it saves lots of time. Thank you so much SimBust! Tip: you can use it along with English dictionary translate pronunciation Extension and get a full English Vocabulary learning package ;).
- (2017-03-27) Shayan Kiah: I doesn't work on https
- (2016-10-13) Won Shinyun: 단어를 맥락속에서 외우기에 아주 적합한 앱이에요.
- (2016-07-26) arash void: It's not working
- (2016-06-18) Saini Yaduvanshi: its not working
- (2016-01-09) Muhammad Wagih: Very helpful extension !
- (2015-10-27) Marzena R: Very useful and easy to use.
- (2014-11-02) Siddharth Jindal: this idea is amazing. but can you add one more thing to it? how about adding a dictionary to this extention so we can see the exact meaning of the target word at that time. and also show the meaning of word when displaying my vocabulary data on the cloud.?
- (2014-06-12) Zeno Ziemke: Excellent!
- (2014-05-15) rose young: good job. It work completely amazing on chrome and can't be even more convenient. Thank so much for the developer!
- (2014-03-28) wenyuan li: How could that be that I encountered "User Not Found" while I tried to log in with my registered email? The context is NOT what I expected it should be. The idea of the extension is pretty cool, but why the context just ends with the key word I selected? The context should be a whole sentence. It starts right after the previous full stop (or question mark, etc) and ends just before the next full stop (etc). Besides, can I manually edit or choose the context? You're doing a great job! But I tested again and my suggestion is: ignore the full stop followed by "Mr", "Mrs" or other similar terms.
- (2013-10-07) Jill Chow: how about mac?
- (2013-05-06) Jonah Wong: Looks like it cannot work on https site.Right?
- (2013-05-01) Jay K: Pretty cool idea.
- (2017-06-08, v:1.4) Ming Lian: Does not work for https sites!
This greatly limits the utility of the extension for more and more websites are using https now. Please repair this! Thanks!
- (2015-05-25, v:1.4) fatima ferreira: traduçao
traduzir informaçoes de ingle para portugues
- (2014-03-20, v:1.4) Jonah Wong: Mac and Android support
First of all,thanks so much for the Chrome extension,I'm wondering whether we could get the Mac version and Android version?Or is that which is planned to do? Thanks.