Digital Token Wallet powered by Bitcoin
Tokenly Pockets is a free, easy to use, open source Bitcoin wallet that makes it simple to buy, store and use Tokens. Tokenly Pockets runs entirely in your chrome browser and protects your passphrase by never letting it leave your device. *Keep your Bitcoin & Counterparty Tokens in one place. *Enjoy Click-to-Pay integration with Tokenly.com products and services *Create as many Addresses as you want and give them memorable names to turn them into Pockets *Quickly create a new, easy to secure HD Wallet or Use your existing 12-word passphrase from Counterwallet.io * Protect your 12 word passphrase with a quick-access password. * Skip the exchange, convert Altcoins into Bitcoin within your wallet with Shapeshift.io * Send Tokens to users of LetsTalkBitcoin.com with the LTBn Directory * Read the latest news in your wallet from LetsTalkBitcoin.com
- (2018-02-04) Aleksi Räsänen: Worst wallet I have ever used. Do NOT download this. Been trying to sync it for days but it just keeps on "thinking".
- (2016-10-16) Kris Tharp: I have been using Counterwallet for years. Here recently, I have found myself using Pockets much more. Clean design and easy to use!
- (2016-04-15) Roy Wessbecher: Fun and easy. It's the future.
- (2015-09-18) Haixiong Yang: I love it.
- (2015-08-27) Devon Weller: This wallet has tight integration with the Tokenly tools. It is updated continually with new features. You can use it with your current Counterparty wallet or create a new wallet.
- (2019-04-25, v:0.2.2) Gordon Brown: password
Good morning when I enter my password nothing happens. Can you advise how to rectify? I have my 12 word phrase which from original setup. Regards Gordon Brown
- (2018-10-15, v:0.2.2) ghazalina group: I've lost my Bitcoin address
hi I built a private key and gave me a Bitcoin address that I provided to Bitcoin, but unfortunately I did not save the private key and changed it to the settings list, and now that Bitcoin has been deposited, there's no place !! How do I get the old private key? I still have the previous Bitcoin version [email protected]
- (2018-03-28, v:0.2.2) Alf Robertson: Tokenly 'Thinking' endlessly
I have persevered with Tokenly Pockets but it simply will not run on Chrome and load my coin holdings. I have removed it from Chrome and loaded again - same result.
- (2018-02-03, v:0.2.2) Endless loading / thinking
When I click on my Tokenly Pockets extension I only get endless loading (no account balance, just a spinning cogwheel and on the bottom it says "thinking..." This happened immediately after installing, no funds have been added yet. Is my wallet I created ready to use or is this a bug?
- (2018-01-29, v:0.2.2) sum31uk: thinking
The wallet is just endlessly loading, how do I access my funds?
- (2018-01-16, v:0.2.2) Gordon Brown: Re-opening wallets
I lost my laptop and I am trying to access my tokenly wallets on my new computer. I have my 12 word phrase so can you advise how to access my details. Gordon Brown
- (2018-01-14, v:0.2.2) Wont Load
Just says 'Thinking' and wont load anything
- (2017-12-28, v:0.2.2) Marcello Valentini: amount stolen
as you can see in the SUPPORT section of the chrome web store an amount has been stolen from this chrome extension as of June, the 15th, 2017. I keep my PC safe with upgrades and antivirus. Never installed cracked software or visited porn sites. Could you help me in recovering from that scam?
- (2017-12-19, v:0.2.2) Jayesh Limaye: Request for API documentation
Please help me with the API documentation for your wallet to use with our cryptocurrency portfolio management application.
- (2017-10-31, v:0.2.2) Roy Wessbecher: BCH
Do you support BCH? If I import to a wallet that does (via the 12-word seed) will it transfer the BCH?