Create QR codes from the URL you are on or from text! Generates QR codes from free text, URLs, or phone numbers.
The easiest way to get QR codes from URLs (also free text and phone numbers). Read the QR code generated with a smartphone or other device to automatically navigate to the URL or call the number. To read the QR code, use a QR code reader app. They are widely available on Android, IOS and most other platforms. A QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional bar code). The code consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square grid on a white background. The information encoded may be made up of four standardized types ("modes") of data (numeric, alphanumeric, byte / binary, Kanji) or, through supported extensions, virtually any type of data.
- (2018-01-11) Igor Goltsov: Love this extension.
- (2017-03-17) Derryl Bryant: sorry but it lacks of features
- (2017-01-09) Dakoda Koziol: Good. Convenient for quickly opening urls on my phone.
- (2017-01-07) MEG LOVE: Precisa melhorar!
- (2016-03-15) Ezio Tsai: 生成速度快 不错。