Capture full screenshots of video from YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo and the rest of the internet. No player controls or watermarks.
This extension allows you to download full resolution screenshots of YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and videos on most other websites without seeing the player controls or the surrounding webpage. Once installed, click on the extension button in the top right of Chrome to choose which sites Video Screenshotter will appear on. The extension starts with only YouTube, Netflix, and Vimeo activated. When a video begins to play, you'll see a camera icon appear alongside the normal player controls. Each time you click the camera button or a keyboard shortcut of your choosing, a screenshot is created of the video from its current frame at full resolution and without player controls. The screenshot is then saved in your downloads folder as a JPG or PNG. Since this extension is reliant on other websites, it will need to be updated periodically as those websites evolve. Please contact me directly if you have issues with this extension on either of these sites, or if you have any suggestions!
- (2020-01-20) river dizzy: good
- (2019-12-29) Angela Gao: So useful, thanks!
- (2019-10-11) Xinyi Yu: works great
- (2019-10-07) Alexander Kriegisch: I tested in Chrome 77 on Windows 10 with Netflix. Screenshots are being made but (a) they are very small, much smaller than the screen resolution, (b) all video controls are visible, (c) the actual video is very small in the top left corner, I have to crop the saved image with an image processing tool. Unfortunately I cannot upload a screenshot here in order to further explain the problem. If there is a solution for this problem, I am willing to update my review, but like this the tool is not very useful to me.
- (2019-08-11) Heloísa Limouto: Awesome quality
- (2019-08-03) Jennifer M. Mitchell: Pretty nice
- (2019-07-21) Wild Fuel: Hi. I am having a problem in using this now. It was working fine but now I can't find the camera icon to make it work. Anyone else having problems?
- (2019-06-26) soup: I cant get it to work... where do i find option to create shortcut?
- (2019-06-16) Pierry Radrik: Perfect Screenshot
- (2019-02-14) Demi Pyrah: Hi! The extension is really great and I love using it but when I tried to get some screen shots from Netflix, I couldn't find the camera icon on the webplayer and was wondering if I'm just being blind or if there's a specific place I have to look? Great job on this, you should be very proud! :D
- (2018-12-26) Igor Velkov: Very nice! It will be good to allow to set permanent screenshot folder or ask every time, as now.
- (2018-12-18) Troy Brown: Amazing Extension! Works great. Could it be possible to make this extension available for firefox?
- (2018-09-29) Jen Dunbar: It works fine, but I hate how I don't have a choice of where my screenshots go. I want to be able to specify a folder rather than just dumping everything into downloads.
- (2018-09-01) Ali İhsan Arslanpay: It would be better if there was no "Screenshotter" statement in front of the pictures' name.
- (2018-08-14) Dmitry Terskov: Vimeo doesn't seem to work.
- (2018-08-02) oleg Vartanyan: Можно сказать только отлично!Спасибо разработчику.
- (2018-07-30) Gustav Zollern Mäkinen: Works so great, made life easier. only issue is the image is saved in PNG, should be changed to JPG.
- (2018-07-24) Toyosi Agboola: it dosent even work plz make it work or at leat tell us how to screenshot it!!!!
- (2018-07-05) Rob Hope: Just works perfectly.
- (2018-07-01) Gersivan Oliveira: Excelente! Captura de qualquer vídeo de qualquer site. Exceto: Instagram.
- (2018-05-29) Gabrielle Thompson: I've been looking for hours trying to find a way to screenshot videos without the pause bar showing. This is almost perfect, but it doesn't keep the screenshot in its full size and resolution. When the file is saved, the screenshot is in the top left corner of the image. When I crop the empty space out it's too small and blurry.
- (2018-05-19) Stefano Klode: On Vimeo, the screenshot results a quarter of screen. It works fine on Youtube.
- (2018-02-18) Natanael Augusto Hermes: Does the job! Supports Full HD.
- (2017-11-06) Satchel Mo: I wanted to take a screenshot, this made it SO easy. Thanks Martin, great work!
- (2017-11-06) Justin Plummer III: Works great!