Adds a dark theme, block sellers, price comparisons, currency converter, configurable quick search, & more to Discogs!
Features: * Give Discogs a dark theme * Marketplace highlights * Marketplace Ratings * Tag/Block Sellers * Block Buyer Shortcuts * Favorite Sellers * Release Scanner * Configurable contextual menu searching * Everlasting Collection (scroll forever!) * Everlasting Marketplace (scroll forever!) * Tag Sellers based on reputation * Inventory Ratings * Large BAOI fields * Larger YouTube Playlists * Demand Index * Quick currency converter * Buyer/Seller feedback notifications * Price suggestion comparisons * Filter Marketplace items below a specified media condition * Filter Marketplace items below a specified sleeve condition * Filter Marketplace items based on which country they ship from * Filter Marketplace items that are not available in your country * Filter Marketplace items by price * Sort dialogs & lists alphabetically * See release durations * Show sellers in cart * See the actual date and time an item was added to your Collection or Wantlist * See the relative date an item was last sold in the Marketplace * Quick Search google for any release with one click * See the average price paid for a release on the release page * Fix blurry text on some release images * Better Collection page UI * Character counter for personal notes * Confirm Before Removing Items * Text formatting shortcuts * Remove From Wantlist Shortcuts * Configure specific sections of Discogs to open links in new tabs * Tracklist Readability * Tweak Artist/Label discriminators Each feature can be turned on or off to suit your preference! You can find the source code for Discogs Enhancer here: https://github.com/salcido/discogs-enhancer * Dark Theme * Gives discogs.com a dark look. Completely re-themed from top to bottom. Great for late night digging and WCAG 2.0 AA compliant as well! * Marketplace Highlights * Highlight release conditions in the Marketplace. Easily see at a glance which items for sale are in the best condition. * Marketplace Ratings * If you've ever found yourself browsing another seller's inventory for other items you might want that aren't on your Wantlist, you can use this feature to see a release's rating info without having to open another page. * Tag/Block Sellers * Ever have a bad experience buying from someone on Discogs? Add their name to the block list and anytime an item of theirs appears in the Marketplace it will be labeled "Blocked seller" so you can decide if it's worth buying from them again. Names can be easily added or removed from the list. Also gives you the option of hiding sellers items completely from view. * Block Buyer Shortcuts * Adds a "Block Buyer" button to the order invoice page that allows you to block the buyer without having to go into your Seller settings. * Favorite Sellers * Add your favorite sellers to a list and their names will be marked with a blue icon in the Marketplace. * Release Scanner * This will "scan" a single page of releases and count the number of comments on each release on any Artist or Label page. Think of it as a quick way to get an idea of which releases are being talked about. Once a page has been scanned, release links will open in a new tab/window. * Contextual menu searching * Select any text on a page, right click and search Discogs (or All Day Records, Bandcamp, Boomkat, Clone, Decks.de, DeeJay, Gramaphone, Halcyon, Hardwax, InSound, Juno, Kristina Records, Oye, Pacific Beach Vinyl, Phonica, RateYourMusic.com, Sounds Of The Universe and YouTube) instantly! You can also choose which shops you want to see in your contextual menu! * Everlasting Collection * Infinite scrolling on the collection page! * Everlasting Marketplace * The Everlasting Marketplace lets you continuously scroll through the Marketplace listings so you'll never have to click "prev" or "next" again! More results are automatically loaded once you reach the bottom of the Marketplace listings. * Tag Sellers based on reputation * Mark any Seller who's reputation is below a percentage specified by you. Choose one of seven different tag colors as well! * Inventory Ratings * Marks an item's rating in red if it is above the value set in the option when viewing a seller's inventory. Useful for when you are simply browsing a seller's inventory for items that are not on your Wantlist but might be worth checking out. * Large BAOI Fields * Makes the Barcodes and Other Identifier fields larger when you are editing a release. Helpful if you're working with longer texts on a release. * Larger YouTube Playlists * See up to 6 videos in a youtube playlist instead of 3. * Demand Index * The Demand Index is a release's Want to Have ratio converted to a percentage. It's meant to give you a quick idea of how much demand there is on a particular release. * Quick currency converter * Have you ever looked at a seller's shipping rates and wondered how much they would be in your currency? The Currency Converter can tell you in an instant! * Feedback notifications * You can get alerts when new feedback is left on your profile. The Feedback Notifier monitors your feedback stats for changes and alerts you when a new one shows up. Works for both Buyers and Sellers! * Price suggestions comparisons * This will show the prices that Discogs suggests and compare them to the seller's price in your country's currency. Its useful for seeing if an item is overpriced. If the listed price is within 3% of the suggested price, it will say it's "within ± 3%". In order for this to work you must be registered as a seller on Discogs. * Filter Marketplace items by media condition * This will filter out all items in the Marketplace that are below a specified media condition. For instance, if you select "Near Mint", only Mint and Near Mint condition items will be shown. If you select "Very Good", only Mint, Near Mint, Very Good Plus, and Very Good items will be shown (etc...). * Filter Marketplace items by sleeve condition * This will filter out all items in the Marketplace that are below a specified sleeve condition. You can also filter out items with either "Generic" sleeves or "No Cover". * Filter Marketplace items by country * You can filter items in the Marketplace that ship from any number of countries. * Filter Marketplace items by price * You can filter items that are below a minimum value and/or above a maximum value in the Marketplace. * Sort buttons * Adds a 'Sort A-Z' button to the Explore and Marketplace pages. Sort things like Genre, Style, Format, Country, Currency, Decade and Media Condition in alphabetical and reverse-alphabetical order. Also adds a sort button to the "Add to list" dialog boxes allowing you to select from an alphabetized list of your lists! * Release Durations * This will calculate the total playing time for all tracks on a release (if provided) at the bottom of the track list. * Show Sellers In Cart * Adds a shopping cart icon next to any seller's name in the Marketplace when you have items of theirs in your cart. * Better Collection page UI * This makes the Collection page a little more organized and easier to understand. * Notes Counter * This will count the characters for any "notes" field in your collection/wantlist so you will know when you are getting close to the maximum character limit. It can be useful if you like to keep a lot of notes about your collection and you find you frequently run out of space mid-sentence. * Confirm Before Removing Items * This feature will prompt you to confirm that you want to remove an item from your Collection after clicking "Remove" when viewing a Release page. If you keep notes on your releases this can help make sure you don't lose them if you mistakenly click "Remove". * Text Formatting Shortcuts * This will let you to quickly insert text formatting shortcuts to reviews, comments and forum posts. Easily link to releases, posts, users, guidelines, and websites and emphasize your text with bold, italic, strikethrough and underline effects! * Remove From Wantlist Shortcuts * Adds a shortcut link to remove a release from your wantlist directly from the Marketplace when viewing "Items I want". * Tracklist Readability * This will insert visual dividers between each side, disc, and/or format of a release in order to make it easier to read. It's completely customizable too! * Tweak Artist/Label Discriminators * Allows you to change the way Artist/Label discriminators are displayed. (Discriminators are the numbers in parentheses that appear next to artists/labels that have duplicate names.) *FAQs* Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: https://discogs-enhancer.com/#faqs * Open Source * You can find the source code for Discogs Enhancer here: https://github.com/salcido/Discogs-Enhancer * A note to users * If you are having any issues with this extension, please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to fix any bugs you have found: [email protected] * Privacy Disclaimer * In accordance with Google's User Data Transparency Policy, Discogs Enhancer does not collect or store any private or personally identifiable information. Discogs Enhancer is not affiliated with Discogs.com. It's developed by me, in my free time, for fun :)
- (2020-08-09) Early Is Timeless: Thank you so much for garding us against those greedy reposting wankers! I wish I could buy you a coffee, but I don't see an option to pay with iDeal or PayPal :(
- (2020-07-26) George Kourouklaris: It doesn't make the job. I wanted to prevent/block particular sellers from showing in my wantlist! Well this tool didn't prevent it!
- (2020-06-28) BS: That's a top tool for us who spend so many time on discogs. The only thing i would like to add is some keyboard shortcuts, for expample for "View Release Page" button. Anyways, Discogs Enhancer rules
- (2020-04-14) Sem Sinatra: Very very useful!
- (2020-03-13) Oskar Nordin: As many others already have said - this extension is amazing. I've been using Discogs for ages and can't believe I haven't seen or heard about this handy little thing.. Love it - and don't forget to buy the developers a coffee or two :)
- (2020-03-06) J G: Where have you been all my life?!
- (2020-02-24) Jack Newforn: 👍
- (2019-12-12) Martin P: Could you add a filter in the settings to filter everything be besides one format? I want to only see 78s, so it would be nice to be able to choose a format so that it is the only one i see. Thanks
- (2019-11-12) David p_: It would be cool if you displayed the Want/Have ratio beside each release, e.g. (Want/Have (Have)) (140% (15)). Because we all love hype right!
- (2019-05-14) Simon Grigg: Just fantastic. I had no idea this existed until now. Such overdue enhancements.
- (2019-04-12) Brandi Morris: some great features -if you buy or sell on Discogs there is no downside to getting this. i'm too busy to sell it to you more than that.
- (2019-02-20) Kurt Man: Want to feel like you just jumped 20 years into the future? Then get this and do searches like they were meant to be.
- (2019-02-08) themightychew: I've been a Discogs member for nearly 15 years now, and this is the best thing to happen to it in that time :)
- (2019-01-17) Francesco Foresti: A must-have for discogs shopping and selling. The developer has been great, very available with user base and superfast at implementing requested features. Would rate 6 stars
- (2018-11-16) Mark Anthony’s Music Picks: Makes Discogs much more fun to use. Now that I've tried it, I will never go back.
- (2018-11-06) Jean Luc VICAIRE: Long time coming! I don't understand why Discogs does not have these features natively, especially block sellers relisting every day...
- (2018-10-08) Dag Forster: So awesome. The currency/"ships from" filter by itself is a huge improvement - and there's lots more. Read the instructions - I wish I had months ago.
- (2018-08-01) Dan F: Love Discogs and this extension makes it so much better
- (2018-06-17) Konrad Sulzmann: enhanced successfully
- (2018-06-17) Lucas Cardoso: amazing stuff. can't wait to see what updates are in the future. hover-over price stats? ;)
- (2018-05-21) Per Arne Nilssen: Very nice add on
- (2018-05-09) Bob Christenson: I never (ever!) rate add-ons (or anything else). This has made my life better. So, I figured I should take the time to say so. Thank you for all the work you put into this great add-on!
- (2018-04-17) Сергей Ж: очень удобно
- (2018-03-31) John Marzy: Really five stars but please continue to improve it!!! Regarding it being intuitive, I would have preferred when I move my mouse over an option a small box would pop up and briefly explain what the option does vs clicking About. I would also like to be able to set a price alert in my Want-list similar to camel camel camel where I can say I want to pay x dollars for this condition or better For sales history I would like to be able to filter out European sales. Thanks for a great product
- (2018-03-11) Z_Old Account: does not give a small hint to find out easily how it work, well, not friendly at all
- (2020-07-26, v:2.21.0) Mark C: repetitive wantlist notifications
I've got a rare 45 on my wantlist but the price is over $5k and beyond my budget. The problem is that I've received almost 20 repetitive notices for this item. Discogs suggests that I turn off the WL notification feature which I don't want to do either for all items or this particular one. I suggested they program the feature with an "ok I've got it, don't send any more notices for this want by this seller" option. They forwarded the idea to ProdDev.. as a feature request (good luck). They also referred me to this extension. You offer so many custom features, I'm wondering if any of these will work for my current dilemma. Thanks
- (2019-07-13, v:2.15.4) PLL: Not Working On OSX 10.8
Hey, I just downloaded your app. But it does not work on my MAC. Do you know why ? I can't even see the dark version of discogs but I can see your menu with green and grey lights. Paul
- (2018-07-16, v:2.2.1) Dimitris Dimoulitsas: Show reminding copies on Marketplace side
Hi again Mate! Thanks again for your reactivity for last suggestion. I made a very little donation :) What about this next feature? — Show num of reminding copies on Marketplace side. Especially on seller's list side. As it seems to become important to browse items by rarity (asc or desc) for num of reminding copies that would be so greaaaat !!
- (2018-07-04, v:2.0.3) Dimitris Dimoulitsas: Everlasting Collection
Hi Matthew! you have now full support from me! would it be same script than everlasting Marketplace?
- (2018-06-15, v:2.0.1) Tom Johnson: Wantlist emails
Love the plugin, really enjoying using it. Would be great if it could have the same options to hide the blocked sellers on the wantlist emails in the Discogs inbox. These are just as much a pain as the ones on the marketplace listings. I know you can't do much about any that get emailed out :-)
- (2018-05-07, v:2.0.1) Funky Doolittle: explanation
Hi there I just added your app to Chrome. But how does it work? Perhaps a step by step explanation for new users would be appreciated. Thanks
- (2018-03-02, v:1.25.5) Steve Lopes: Collection Value tracking / graphing
So I came up with this idea after watching my collection value fluctuate from day to day. Some times it up, some times it's down, not unlike the stock market lol. I was wondering if there was a way to have the value data scraped from the page and then averaged out so you could look at it over time like a line graph, 30 days, 1 year, a week, etc. to show the fluctuation. You could see times where a collection or probably vinyl in general is selling well versus slower times. Just a thought. Not sure if this extension would be the right place for it, but I figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks
- (2017-12-14, v:1.23.3) Shipping
Most sellers' items for sale do not show the shipping charge, and I have to read the sellers' (often elaborate) shipping text to determine the shipping charge. I have taken to maintaining a spreadsheet of each seller's shipping charges. It would be beyond useful if I could assign a shipping charge to each seller, and have the enhancer plug that charge into the items for sale list.
- (2017-09-09, v:1.22.1) Stopped working all of a sudden
Hi, I'm no longer seeing the condition colors, nor the price comparisons. The only thing I've changed recently about my web browsing was that I began using LastPass. Please help. Love the product! Thanks. - Sam
- (2017-08-04, v:1.22.1) Olivia Cappuccino: It would be awesome...
It would be awesome if an option such as the ones you find in youtube to mp3 applications, that is, when you copy a video link, it would automatically look for and copy the other video link in the playlist. Actually that is why we added that extension
- (2017-07-12, v:1.21.1) Youtube/Spotify for tracklist
It could be great to add a feature than when you click on a track a pop-up youtube video play the song. Maybe Spotiffy too. Thanks for your great extension!!!