Organize bookmarks your way. Faster than ever with the "Pack it" button.
Use the "Pack it" button to quickly save bookmarks side-by-side while browsing. Whenever you find an interesting website that you want in your collection, just click on the blue Tagpacker icon. Hits for pros: *Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Strg + Z *Right-click elements on a website (like videos or links) to directly save them to Tagpacker *Tpye 'tp ' in your address bar to easily find links you saved on Tagpacker Happy packing! :) *All Tagpacker features: https://tagpacker.com/features
- (2020-08-28) Osman Fikret Ceylan: 'Tagpacker's "Pack It" Button' extension is one of the most important extensions of my daily work. I'm using it to store selected articles for reading later. With ease of usage of the extension, I can easily categorize my links with desired tags. Whenever I want to search in the list of my articles, I'm able to find what I want quickly. It's user-friendly and easy to use. I strongly suggest it!
- (2020-03-02) James Davis: I tried about 12 services that are in this category, of all of them this was the best in terms of the price (FREE yet with unlimited items stored) and for simplicity as well as the useful features and nice layout. Import/export capability is included.
- (2020-02-04) Stéphane Tsacas: Uses a redirect service each time you click on a link. I don't want each click on any bookmark to be silently monitored. This is not advertised by Tagpacker, but pi-hole does its job by not resolving the redirect service server name. If you don't care being tracked, go ahead, otherwise : avoid that "free" service.
- (2018-11-16) Kristen Dexter: It just works :)
- (2018-11-12) R V: Simple and useful ! Must be included in Chrome by default ! :))))
- (2018-07-10) K M: I really wanted this to work but it seems to be buggy. When I press the button it asks me to login. I do. It opens my account in a new tab. Then I try to use it again. Same thing - "Please log in to use the Tagpacker extension" Endless loop. I reinstalled the extension twice. Disabled Adblock to make sure it's not interrupting something. No luck. I'm sorry but I can't give it more than 1 star to something that doesn't even begin to work. Update: After the suggested cookie intervention the extension worked properly until it stopped. I guess my "Allow" list was cleared at some point. I was about to delete the extension but remembered there was a suggested solution to this review so I came to re-read it. It worked again, but I wish the extension didn't depend on cookies, as 6 months from now I might be banging my head again over the same problem. When it works it's the best free extension of it's kind almost as good as delicious used to be. A bit slow with many tabs opened.
- (2017-07-06) George Goltz: I highly recommend Tagpacker as a great improvement over bookmarking. The Tagpacker system offers so much more, and gives you the option of sharing your tags (bookmarks) with others, and to follow others with similar interests. For the full list of features see: https://tagpacker.com/features ... As a former user of blinkpro and delicious I like tagpacker much better, and better yet it's free. Tag packer is intuitively and visually well-organized. It's reliable. You'll like tagpacker customer service too. You can count on them to provide quick, friendly email support. If you're looking for an alternative to your current method of bookmarking, take a close look at the tagpacker chrome extension, and tagpacker.com. You'll be glad you did!
- (2017-02-26) J'adore. J'utilisais Diigo, je vais passer à Tagpacker; Un seul défaut, n'indique pas les pages déjà bookmarquées.
- (2016-11-29) Gersivan Oliveira: É útil, porém precisa de melhorias.
- (2016-03-24) Alexander Lopatin: The extension is extremely helpful and works stable. The thing I'm frustrated is now all websites are opening with a weird animation. That's annoying and it kills productivity. Please make an option to disable this animation (or at least don't enable it for every opening website but only for your panel appearance). Thanks. The issue appears for me on Chromium 49.0.2623.75 on GNU/Linux; I didn't try Google Chrome. Disabled until fixed.
- (2020-12-28, v:1.0.14) P N: Shortcut
I use it a lot with Kiwi on Android. Please, make an option to change the shortcut inside the extension (it would let me use your extension not with Chrome but with Kiwi).
- (2020-03-18, v:1.0.14) João Pereira: Unable to tag links from some sites
Can't tag a link from youtube, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agmKvakQT6g
- (2020-03-16, v:1.0.14) Gerard Such: Works on my desktop, doesn't on my laptop
Don't know why, all permissions are ok, tried logging off and on, removing and re-installing the extension, but this does nothing, doesn't show the tags, doesn't save, doesn't show any error message, it just doesn't work (only on my laptop, windows 10 regular laptop)
- (2019-06-21, v:1.0.14) Shawn Matuz: BUTTON
MY PACK IT BUTTON ISN'T WORKING EITHER. ON ANDROID, IT WORKS GREAT THOUGH!!! THANK YOU
- (2018-09-26, v:1.0.6) Benoît Hébert: Under Chrome 69.0.3497.100 (64-bit), the button does absolutely nothing...
the latest update killed the extension. I'm logged in but nothing happens.
- (2018-01-30, v:1.0.5) K M: Extension button not working
Clicking the extension button - it asks me to log in. I do log in and I stay logged in. The button still asks me to log in. Cannot add any bookmarks with the extension icon/button.
- (2017-04-05, v:184.108.40.206) cannot change shortcut key
I cannot change default kb shortcut -- I see all the shorcuts but they are grayed out and I cannot change them. (default should not be control B - thats BOLD shortcut in a zillion programs) "chrome://extensions/ At the bottom you'll find the option "Keyboard shortcuts" where you can change the keyboard shortcut for the "Pack It" button."
- (2017-03-26, v:220.127.116.11) doesn't work
When i click the extension button - it asks me to log in. I do log in and I stay logged in. But the button still asks me to log in. I cannot add any bookmarks with the extension icon/button.
- (2017-03-18, v:18.104.22.168) Bookmarking with context menu fails
The context menu doesn't work to bookmark. Tried with image, because it shows the tagpacker name in the context menu, and it fails.
- (2017-02-27, v:22.214.171.124) Some handy functionalities are missing
Hi. I love your extension. But the only really missing thing, is that, unlike Diigo, Delicious, etc, the button doesn't show wether the page is already bookmarked. That's a problem. And wuold be cool to go in my library page through the button too.
- (2017-02-26, v:126.96.36.199) Higlighting (o thave the best bookmark service in the world)
Do you plan to add an highlight, because it's the ony thing that make me stay with Diigo.
- (2016-07-09, v:188.8.131.52) Егор Кузнецов: CMD + B how change
Hello, i love you ext, but CMD + B is very unfortunately way for saving page link. Usually i use it for bold style in google docs and etc. Tagpacker is locked this. How i can change this feature for another buttons?
- (2016-03-24, v:184.108.40.206) Alexander Lopatin: Extension generates an animation on all websites that kills productivity
When the extension is enabled all websites are opening with a weird animation. That's annoying and it kills productivity. Please make an option to disable this animation (or at least don't enable it for every opening website but only for your panel appearance). Thanks. The issue appears for me on Chromium 49.0.2623.75 on GNU/Linux; I didn't try Google Chrome. Disabled until fixed.