Desktop notifications for your PagerDuty incidents.
Displays your newly triggered PagerDuty incidents as desktop notifications, allowing you to acknowledge and resolve the incidents directly from the notification. Has options to control which incidents you get notifications for (high vs low urgency, filter by users, filter by services, etc). Note: You should not rely on this as your primary alert mechanism, there are no delivery guarantees with this extension. You are strongly encouraged to add phone and SMS notifications to your PagerDuty profile for maximum alerting reliability.
- (2019-10-24) Shobhit Srivastava: I have added Chrome extension and added my API User token. I want to receive Chrome Popup for triggered incidents which are assigned to ME ONLY. Not other teams. But I am getting pop up for all teams withing my organization. How to stop other team's pop up that's coming to me.
- (2019-09-11) Joe Ristine: Neat plugin! Real-time alerts are handy and pretty flexible with the project/team filters available.
- (2018-03-12) Eric Renfro: Really needs to stop using a tiny little configuration area that is so long and can't even see it all. Please fix that, and it might be worth using. :) I also seem to only ever see a red "undefined" text for alerts, regardless of anything.
- (2017-07-15) Manish Kumar: Really made my life easy, or else it was a pain to ack the alerts from phone or opening a new tab. Though there are times when it just misses the notifications, when I do get a PD alert, but no notifications, but I am still happy that at least I get big part of notifications on my desktop. Keep up the awesome work. Looking forward to lot more improvements.
- (2017-04-11) MatchboxRiot: Fantastically helpful extension. Using the API without a problem, love the customisation that's available. Only thing I'd change is have the option to set what page opens when you click on the icon. It goes to "Triggered" by default, it'd be nice to set it to "Open" or "All Incidents". However, it's such a small thing, I'm not willing to knock a star off, it's great! EDIT: Ok, I've now dropped a star off. If you leave your PC on overnight and there are dozens or hundreds of alerts, it takes forever to close them down when you arrive. It's easier to go into settings, disable it and then enable it again. Adding the option to right click and "clear all alerts" would be handy.
- (2016-09-28) Nick Pegg: Handy little extension for when I get paged while I'm at my desk. Does exactly what I need it to!
- (2016-09-22) Roman Nabilsky: Cool extension! I forgot what is that - ack incidents on cell phone :)
- (2016-08-04) Dan Pietrasinski: It works. You have to be logged into Pager Duty in the browser first.
- (2016-07-28) Felipe Rojas: I tested but it didn't work. I launch a few incidents, but get no alert. I setted up the API, and test all the options, but nothing.
- (2019-04-27, v:0.21) Guillermo Marsal: Notification filters - Filter Users
Hello, We tried to use this option in two different computers and when we add a user Pxxxxx to we don't get notifications. We only get notifications when there are no user/s set in the filter. Thanks in advance,
- (2018-08-23, v:0.21) Saulo Henrique: User filter
I tried to use "User Filter" but I can't find that User ID to insert it in plugin.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.21) Florian locqueneux: Notification not displayed
Hello Thank you for this great extension. Sometime notifications are not displayed at all, the icon bar display the number of triggered incidents, but chrome does not display notifications.. We already enabled the flag in chrome... without improvement. Thank you for your advices.
- (2018-04-19, v:0.18) Joshua Kapellen: Just me or...
The options page seems to have changed since I last used it, the page is really long and skinny and I cannot see, nor click the save button. Same result on 2 different Mac OS v10.13.4 machines. I was able to tab down and hit enter to save.
- (2018-03-15, v:0.17) Few accounts
is it possible to get notification from few PD accounts? (thk for great app)
- (2018-02-22, v:0.17) Notifications
Not seeing notifications on upper right or any pop-ups. I only see the red boxed number over the PD icon when alerts come through, no pop-ups though, any ideas? Running Windows 64x, windows 10, latest chrome
- (2018-01-02, v:0.16) Ramon Gonzalez: Is there an option to dismiss all?
Most times I leave my workstation browser running. If I go away for a few days and come back to my workstation I have could have about 50 notifications that I need to dismiss. A dismiss all would be really helpful.
- (2017-11-09, v:0.16) Mike Tougeron: not working on macos but does on windows
Hi, when I use this extension it works great on my Windows computer but when I try to use it on my MacOS laptop I don't get any notifications. I've tried both with and without API keys on MacOS. Do you have any thoughts on what could be causing this behavior problem? Thanks!
- (2017-08-03, v:0.16) Keith Brookhouse: Notification Positioning
Is there a way to change which screen and/or where on the screen the notification pops up?
- (2017-07-15, v:0.16) Manish Kumar: Change of Notifications looks
Hi, I believe you recently updated the notification style, where earlier it will show the details of the alert (and I can read most of the relevant information) and the button to acknowledge and resolve the alert. With the recent change, where I just see which service the alert is for, and also need to click on "more options" to get the option to resolve/acknowledge, doesn't seems like very intuitive or user friendly. I really used to love the previous notifications, where you get to know most of details and you can easily take action, with just one click. Would appreciate if I can get that option back.