Adds a button to reverse the order of your Watch Later List
This extension simply adds a button on your YouTube Watch Later page. Your videos can now be sorted with most recently added at the top of the list. Please rate ★★★★★
- (2018-05-29) Fibbo0: Reverse Watch Later List on YouTube doest work
- (2018-03-07) Marco António: THIS ALREADY EXISTS ON YOUTUBE! There is a new setting: Go to the Watch Later playlist, next to the Play All, there is Configuration, choose the Sort Order. ♥PLEASE CLICK HELPFUL♥ SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS COMMENT!
- (2018-02-18) Anthony Quivers: Button does not show up,
- (2017-12-28) Oli Cansdale: Doesn't change a thing.
- (2017-09-16) Indy Advant: Worked great, now broken and needs updating.
- (2017-09-09) Santeri Heinola: Was great but doesnt work due to new youtube layout
- (2017-08-30) Günther Bosch: Worked great ... till yesterday when youtube decided to change the site. Pleeeease fix the extension. Thanks in advance
- (2017-04-25) Kawaii Usagi: Only reverse the videos currently visible, doesn't do anything about those located under the "Load more" button. I can easily scroll all the way down by myself, what I'd want is to "simply" get to the most recently added video in a single click.
- (2017-03-13) G. Chris: Works beautifully, thanks!
- (2017-01-29) Fiona Tibbles: Doesn't work correctly.
- (2017-01-14) Raul Chavez: It works for me.
- (2016-12-11) Seems like the "Recent First" button is bugged, but "Playlist Settings" and changing it to "Date Added (newest)" works.
- (2016-11-18) Stephen Kramer: It only reorders the videos that are visible on the first page of the watch later playlist. You actually have to go to the bottom of each page of the list where it says "load more" and load ALL of the pages of videos you have in the list and then press the "Most recent first" button. They need to fix this bug for people that have multiple pages of videos in the watch later list!
- (2016-11-06) Tom Tom: Doesn't work properly. I do get the order to change, but not to my most recent I'm afraid. Something is broken here...
- (2016-10-29) Rob Lund: Does what it says. Nice.
- (2016-09-03) SaruCharmed: The whole reason I wanted this was so I didn't have to load every page of my watch list by increments of 100, since I mostly watch the most recently added videos. This extension only flips the currently loaded videos which means I still have to go all the way down and load the entire list so it's completely pointless.
- (2016-04-17) N Taylor: I was hoping it would completely flip the order of the videos from when I added them to my watch later list instead of just listing them from oldest to newest added. Did it do that? Nope. It just rearranged the first page randomly. The next pages were as if nothing had changed.
- (2016-03-22) Yehonatan Yehudai: Pleasure. 10x!
- (2016-02-29) Jan Valkenburg: Does what is says it does.
- (2016-02-04) Subhas bose: Awesome.
- (2016-01-16) Hằng Tăng: It worked! Thanks~ I don't really know how it works, but you need to turn on and off the "Most recent list" button until it reaches where your wanted video is located... Kinda annoying, but still better than adding all videos to a new playlist and change the settings. That method didn't not work for me.
- (2016-01-03) Ronald Johnson: misleading, DOES NOT LETS YOU PLAY ALL IN REVERS ORDER
- (2015-11-26) Rami Hashash: It does not work. It rearranges my Watch Later playlist once you hit the button but, not in the order it should. It just randomly rearranges the playlist. In what order? None as far as I can tell. You can keep clicking the "Most Recent First" button and it will keep rearranging the playlist in some random order.
- (2015-11-22) Sam R: Excellent. It does exactly what it says. It would be nice if it could remember your choice and keep it reversed at all times (maybe execute the script (I don't know the lingo) every time you visit the page), but it's not a big deal to just click one button. Also, I agree with another reviewer that this is an absolutely ridiculous necessity. The Watch Later order reversal that YT implemented is one of the most user unfriendly changes they've ever made.
- (2015-11-11) Michael Xz: great but wish it wasn't necessary... what percentage of youtubers want to watch the oldest videos first? 0.1% ? google needs to get its act together - this extension should not be necessary (but I'm glad someone created it)