Show a popup when hovering over MyAnimeList links displaying info about the anime with a button to add it to your Plan to Watch list
A handy extension for people who search for new manga/anime to watch/read on the internet. This extension displays information from MyAnimeList when you hover over an anime link. Simply hover over the http://myanimelist.net link on any webpage and a helpful popup will appear displaying information about the anime/manga. This is also helpful for those who have tons of anime on their Plan to Watch list and can't remember what each of them was about. Now instead of painfully clicking through each one of them, simply hover over them and refresh your memory with the image and description. On top of the information this extension displays, you can also add anime/manga to your Plan to Watch/Read list, straight from the popup! Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mal-hoverinfo/ Source code: https://bitbucket.org/Rivenation/mal-hoverinfo/
- (2020-06-24) Ethan Nagasa: It would be really useful if it worked but it just shows a loading animation indefinitely
- (2019-04-24) Amine A.: Looks useful, but for an extension that has to get access to all the websites I visit, I prefer to have access to the source code. Sadly the bitbucket link is broken (Access denied), please fix it :) . Another issue I have with the extension is that the "read more" button in the hover-view is broken.
- (2015-12-17) Evan Cooper: Perfect for me to ruin my PTW
- (2015-12-17) This is some great stuff :)
- (2015-12-16) Halcyon: Fantastic. Extremely helpful and avoids opening masses of tabs. Love it
- (2015-12-16) PvM Virus: Works exactly as it said it would, pretty useful when browsing reddit
- (2015-12-16) Light: Works as intended
- (2015-12-16) Joginder Sahni: Fantastic utility
- (2020-03-03, v:2.6) Ryan Mohr: Stopped working
For a month or so now it will load for a few seconds then nothing. No info.
- (2020-01-19, v:2.6) James Wilson: Stopped working a few months ago
Hello, This worked really nice when I first installed it, I reported a different issue that was happening when you hovered over Manga, but now when you hover over anything, nothing seems to ever load. Thanks
- (2019-07-27, v:2.6) Jin: Pop-up
It would be great to see the pop-up box having a dark background as I use dark mode in many websites
- (2018-06-16, v:2.6) Eneitilyn: Myanimelist API I think?
Since Myanimelist.com has been MALfunctioning for a while now I think they have the API disabled so this extension literally stopped working because of it I think ? isnt there some other way to like temporarily load a mini Myanimelist.com page in a small box on hover-up because I am really missing the functionality of this extension its too good <3
- (2018-05-05, v:2.6) Badtz Maru: User profile previews
It would be super awesome if you could hover over a link to someone's anime list and it would have a similar preview with all of their favorite shows, average rating etc.
- (2017-08-03, v:2.6) CCLuong: Cover images in Anime List disappear when MAL Hoverinfo is enabled
Pretty much what the title says. Whenever this extensions is enabled, the cover images of the anime won't show up when I look at my anime list.
- (2017-07-05, v:2.6) Steven Dino Windfeld: Support for MAL Character pages
I would love for this extension, to also support MAL character pages. When viewing an anime, it would provide a quick way to get info on a character, by simply hovering over their name.
- (2017-04-01, v:2.6) Leon Hui: Images Disappear in Animelist
When I hover over anime in a list where images are already shown, all of the images disappear.
- (2016-08-27, v:2.5) Zuhayr Chagpar: Status must be defined
Hi there, Just noticed a problem today. When I go to add a manga to my plan to read, i just get the error 'Status must be defined'. Thanks
- (2016-06-10, v:2.2) Joshua Lin: It's not working
Same problem as the guy below me- the box shows up as loading for a couple seconds, then disappears.
- (2016-06-07, v:2.2) Tero: Info not showing
When i hover cursor over MAL link it loads few seconds and then disappears.
- (2015-12-23, v:1.21) DewDew Honey: plan to watch
how to i see my "plan to watch " list?