Improves the Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com Storylist by adding Filter Options. (+ Many more)
A Userscript for www.fanfiction.net that allowes keyword based marking. ---- If you want to send me a Feedback, please do so on GitHub! --- Feature-List: - GUI - Customization (change colors, site width, hide story images, disable image hover effect) - Build filter to search for specific keywords. You can use those filter to: - Hide specific stories - Change Background / Hover / Info Text Color - Mark Chapters (Add a Tag to the name of the Story) - List Stories (Add a list of matching stories on the top of the story list) - Mention in Headline (Add a notification to the headline, how many elements of one filter has been found) - Search with filters within the story (You can define the max depth for search) - Add Config Options for specific Stories (set Marker or Hide Story) - Pocket Feature: Save an entire story to your Pocket (formally Read It Later) Account - Color Picker for easy Color selection - Switch pages with the cursor Keys - Allow text selection - Allows endless scrolling - Allows the sorting of Stories - Display only mode (Select a filter, only matching stories will be displayed) - Synchronization via Github
- (2016-09-21) Vido Quen111: A good concept but it's impossible to figure out how to use it unless you know how to code.
- (2016-07-27) Andy Scull: This (not so little) extension made fanfiction.net usable. Now I can actually keep track of stories, mark them in different colors and hide. Helps to keep track or read/unread/disliked/etc stories. + can be modified to run in firefox-derived browsers. Edited my previous review since it really is possible to use this extension without online functionality. Just need to download css file and host it locally, judging by net monitor there's no more online requests.
- (2016-07-03) Grimoire: I can FINALLY filter out those disgusting stories with polyamory! This app will save me ours of time reading stories that devolve into a threesome hundreds of hours in and don't have any warnings in the summary. Can't recommend this enough.
- (2016-02-06) Agustina Chaer: OMFG this is an amazing extension!!! jaja just realized I had never reviewed your extension, what a bad friend am I.
- (2014-10-06) Kettil Rödebäck: I. LOVE. IT So many useful features.
- (2014-09-28) Qian: Excellent extension. I love how I can organise based on what I like and what I don't due to its excellent filter system. And saving to my Pocket, I think its the only extension that does it.
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: Option to not change width of site
I don't like how the whole screen flicker when it finishes loading and changes it's width. Would gladly disable this feature if it'd be possible
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: When story is hidden, still add a icon to it's element
That's for situations when you click 'Show hidden elements' and they are shown but without any indication so you don't know immediately which stories were hidden
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: 'Hide english stories' and default highlighting
Seems like default highlight is applied before stories are hidden. So the white-grey default backgrounds aren't consistent - there are clumps of white and grey backgrounds
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: Where does extension store it's data?
Is it possible to save/export list of marked stories so I cound move it to other browser or backup in case of pc wipe?
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: Mark whole stories, not separate chapters
Right now, if I mark a story either good or bad, that only applies to first chapter (or specific one if I marked it inside chapter page). Would be more useful to detect the whole story url and mark it instead of specific chapters
- (2015-12-22, v:5.4.2) Andy Scull: Cannot save filter changes
Hi, when I try to change default Good/Bad/Hide filters, save button does not save the changes. As I press it and close settings window, no changes are applied. Even if I remove one of filters or add custom one. For now, the only way I found is through export/import function - I copy current config from export window to import and manually change filters
- (2015-08-11, v:5.4.1) Courtney VanderDussen: Filter problem
why is my FanFiction.net doing this “No entries found with current filters Note M rated entries are not displayed by default Please expand your filter.” it’s never done this be for.
- (2015-05-20, v:5.3.4) I do not have it
This says that i have it on my computer , but i dont.