Toggles the built-in filter on many search engines (see https://github.com/serv-inc/safe-search for a list of sites).
Automatically toggles the built-in adult content filter (most often safe search) on many big and small search engines. As listing all these was forbidden by Google, have a look at https://github.com/serv-inc/safe-search for the list. On incognito mode, you need to add this mode in the chrome://extensions page (or disable incognito mode completely).
- (2020-02-13) Hubert Lewandowski: Totally useless. Does not do anything, so does NOT enforce google safe search
- (2019-05-09) billy charlton: After the update, caused Google to become completely unusable, as it causes searches to constantly refresh over and over until you can't click anything without stopping it manually.
- (2018-08-28) Amin Mozafari: This extension fares better than the competition because it does not enforce strict YouTube filtering which is a real nuisance.
- (2018-03-07) Adam Nickle: Seems to work well so far, and I have yet to notice any bloatware, adware, or other forms of malware (though I'll update this review and report the software immediately if I do). A few notes: 1) To get it working in incognito mode, you have to enable it by checking the box for allowing in incognito mode in Chrome's extension manager. 2) The extension is easily disabled, so it is not a sufficient solution for schools or in any situation where you want to prevent users from accessing "adult" content against their wills. 3) The project hosts it's code on Github, so if you are concerned with what it contains, go there and examine it. There is still a chance that the code posted here is different from what you'll see on github. This is best used when you want to avoid distractions or being exposed inadvertently to "adult" content during the course of normal internet use. It is not a complete home network protection suite and is easily bypassed, so if your goal is to force "adult" content to be blocked at all times, this is not your solution.
- (2020-06-01, v:6.1.0) Winter Sunshine: settings
hello, is there a way to exclude specific site(youtube) from filtering?