Extends HackNotice, shows you hacked sites as you visit them.
Extends HackNotice, the easy and free personal security service. The easiest way to know about hacks and identity leaks just got easier. This extension: * Alerts you in real time when you visit a site if the site has been hacked recently * Makes sure that your watchlist is complete by adding sites to HackNotice as you browse * Stay alerted on all the sites you care about with zero effort Use HackNotice to: * Get a timeline of your historical hacks * Find where your digital identity has been leaked * Learn about new hacks and leaks in real-time * Take steps to reduce your risk and increase your security * Stay up to date on what new hacks are happening around the world * Share hack notices with friends so they can secure themselves
- (2019-04-07) hahahahahaha hya: pretty cool
- (2018-08-14) Karl Pearson: I don't register for sites unless I feel the benefit is huge. And when I think it might be justified, I use an email address I rarely use which can be deleted if necessary, and is on a server where I don't share personal information. In this case, I did that, but then, "Make sure password is at least 14 characters". That's an insane requirement. I have passwords that on machines built to hack passwords, then give a score, score so high (1 chance in 7+ BILLION tries) but are only 8 or 10 characters long. Sorry, but I don't do 14 character passwords anywhere, and I've never been hacked because they are complex enough that machines would take years to guess them. I won't use this, so am deleting it from Chromium now based on the obvious fact that this is from very anal developer(s)...
- (2018-08-10) Robiul Islam: i highly recomended to use it .i'm use it and its works very well .
- (2018-08-09) Jonvia Gracia: World best anti spammer
- (2018-08-09) Md Mamun hossain: This is a very helpful extension for me. Love it so much.
- (2018-08-18, v:1.0.10) Paul Wright: Extension Non-functional
I have exactly the same problem as described in "Extension Non-functional". Have tried key refresh and uninstall/reinstall but the problem still exists
- (2018-08-12, v:1.0.7) Dan Lott: Extension Non-functional
I have signed up for an account & clicked the activate button on the website & app. Neither has any effect. The app still shows: Step 1: Sign Up. Step 2: Activate. The Hacknotice website shows me as logged in. This is a new install (yesterday) directly from the Chrome Extension Repository.