Boostogy updates schoology to be more user friendly and intuitive!
Boostogy pronounced Boost-o-g is designed to enhance the schoology experience through UI and minor feature changes. Some features are temporary as a result of broken schoology features such as custom sorting and hiding classes. This product is in no way competing with schoology or has any association with the company schoology. Some may be concerned about the permission to view every page you visit; however, the framework used called cross-rider depends on this permission and in no way is this extension recording personal data. Source Code: https://goo.gl/VZ0jvJ Features - Circle icons opposed to squares - The ability to hide classes (Under show-all) - The ability to rearrange classes (Temporary) - A stagnate sidebar and top bar. - Auto-loading the next page updates when you reach the bottom of the page - Removal of School Themes - Many minor tweaks - Rename Classes - Ability to disable circle icons or auto loading. - Popup Scroll Lock - Boostogy Settings - Quiz Highlighter and Tools
- (2018-08-27) Kavish Saini: Good but doesn't work anymore
- (2017-11-07) Manish Suryapalam: An excellent program written by an excellent programmer
- (2017-05-01) Tristan Braun: perfect
- (2016-10-16) Punchster2: Truly exemplary and a revolution in education. This is a must for any striving student.
- (2016-03-09) Claire Kennedy: Boostogy is great. Thanks Brandon!
- (2015-10-08) Julianna Baker: Suave!
- (2015-09-18) Dylan Jackson: Solid, Solid Work
- (2015-09-10) Krishna Venigalla: Greate Extension!
- (2015-09-09) Michael Gardone: Very helpful and you'd think the people at Schoology would already have known this was needed.
- (2015-09-08) Sravan Kanuparthi: A well needed, user-friendly update to the current Schoology layout. Creating a blacklist for old classes was a clever move
- (2015-09-08) Lance Gallant: This is an awesome addition to the current schoology setup!
- (2019-03-20, v:2.1.2) boostogy
doesnt work because if the new update
- (2018-11-26, v:2.1.2) Johan Lakshmanan: Boostogy does not work
Boostogy does not work anymore due to the new Schoology update.
- (2018-08-27, v:2.1.2) Kavish Saini: The extension doesn't work
Because of the updated verison Boostogy does not work anymore
- (2015-09-18, v:1.26.30) Philip Bussiek: Courses
The courses keep jumping around fast and it is difficult to find the class