Display Basecamp activity with desktop notifications.
******************************** **** ONLY FOR BASECAMP v2 **** ******************************** The best free and multiplataform extension which notifies the activity of your Basecamp Accounts with desktop notifications with unique features! * Possibility to listen notifications of specifics accounts. * Possibility to ignore notifications from specifics projects in your listened accounts. * Possibility to ignore events according to their type. * Comments preview in events list * Possibility to star events to read later. * Oauth2 support, no login or password are asked. Changelogs: https://github.com/samuelsimoes/Chrome-Basecamp-Notifier/releases -> Basecamp Chrome Notifier is an open-source project, feel free to help us improve the extension in GitHub coding or report bugs. https://github.com/samuelsimoes/Chrome-Basecamp-Notifier
- (2019-06-11) Syed Faisal: Why is this not working? It just shows loading and does not login to my basecamp account. It works fine on my old computer where I had logged in may be 2 years back.
- (2018-06-19) Bethany Davis: Cute, a great idea...but got stuck on the "loading" page when attempting to connect to my account. If it worked, I would love it!
- (2018-02-20) Piotr Gawinski: Iit was never able to access my Basecamp projects.
- (2016-09-09) Madelyn Roede: I can't even log into Basecamp. I added it to Chrome, clicked the "settings" icon expecting to be asked to log in, and instead it took me to an "Options"/review screen, but the options never populated and just said "Loading..." indefinitely. I couldn't do anything. Unuseable.
- (2016-07-19) Marc Mandt: I loaded this twice and it was never able to access any of my Basecamp projects.
- (2015-07-21) Joshua Richards: Just need to be able to clear completed things.
- (2015-06-23) Brett Wysocki: Saves loads of time, and is much better than receiving a ton of emails from Basecamp.
- (2015-03-25) Tina Sims: I'd love to be able to delete notifications once I've read them.
- (2015-02-03) PaPaulo: Great!
- (2014-07-07) Chopra: Sadly it hasn't been working for me. On chrome is says I have new notifications but when I click the icon only old notifications show. It doesn't populate with new notifications.
- (2014-06-27) Joe Campo: Doesn't work any longer.
- (2014-06-04) Moss Doerksen: There seems to be a bug where I get notifications that I shouldn't be getting, when I am part of a project but only watching one discussion thread. It was working great at first but now I sometimes get notifications, sometimes not, and when I do get notifications it is currently not showing them in the dropdown list. It just shows the number of notifications as an overlay on the icon.
- (2014-02-21) Jonathan C. Calixto: Gostei bastante, ajuda a ver quem realizou os evento no basecamp. tomara que tenha mais features :) E agora possue também algumas funcionalidades maneiras, tipo o que foi comentado e redirecionamentos. Massa Samuel
- (2013-10-09) Martin Bailey: wont authenticate - nothing under listened accounts
- (2013-10-07) Marko Sošić: Hope it keeps working, currently its great!
- (2013-10-04) - update, can't seem to get my account selection to stick. upon 'save and close' it does not save - great way to keep on top of busy projects. worth the download.
- (2013-07-31) Gunjan Sureja: After the last update of the notifier, doesn't saw unread task or new task. Only saw new notification arrived in Chrome.
- (2013-05-29) Daniele Ippolito: Works fine but sometimes just "hangs". All I can do is uninstall, reinstall and re-authorize the app. Some html shows off in notifications ("span"), not in the drop down list.
- (2012-12-10) Olexiy Fedorov: Nice, but doesn't work after last Chrome update :(
- (2014-11-18, v:1.6.8) C Seely: Is this still working?
Hi there - often I cannot get the latest updates without closing out and reopening Chrome. Do you know of a fix for that?
- (2014-05-22, v:1.6.8) Moss Doerksen: Excess notifications
There seems to be a bug where I get notifications for things that don't concern me. I was added to a project but I was getting too many messages on discussion that didn't concern me within that project so I asked to only get notifications from the one discussion that I cared about. That was done and I only get emails now for the one discussion but Basecamp Notifier still sends me notifications for everything in that project. I tried re-installing the Notifier, thinking maybe it was caching something, but it is still a problem.