An extension for WorkFlowy to add markdown support and syntax highlighting in notes
- (2019-03-10) Brad Cozine: Didn't work. Unable to edit notes after enabling extension.
- (2018-04-18) Giulio Malventi: Editing as explained does not work for me
- (2017-04-28) 冉晨阳: 神奇了，不过我还没想好该怎么用。
- (2016-11-19) hwang vivi1900: 思路很巧妙！也有效！！真希望开发者能更新，使它可以支持图片、流程图！
- (2016-11-10) Rod Patulski: Doesn't work for me Chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)
- (2016-07-03) James Kuijpers: Great! Allows me to code in WorkFlowy and when copy/pasting my code into the script, I won't have the annoying bullet points. Yay! Great stuff :-)
- (2016-04-07) Echo Huang: 按照描述仔细的区分了item 和 note，也注意到了进入当前 item来预览，但是真刺挠的不work
- (2015-12-16) Bruno Vernay: Would be nice to have a simple "code" style in the node, alongside Italics, Bold and Underline. A simple monospaced font would be OK.
- (2015-11-15) Does not allow you to edit text in certain views, seems unmaintained, I prefer this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/workflowy-code-formatter/kglihipcanlbglgikjghocmbbbbkfemn
- (2015-08-20) 顾文洁: i haven't try all of the markdown grammar, but it looks really better than before.
- (2014-07-13) Doesn't work. Chrome 36
- (2014-07-12) 丁凯剑: it really works
- (2013-08-20) Thomas Pani: Doesn't work for me. Chrome 28.0.1500.95 on OS X
- (2013-04-26) 邓华州: 1、每个item都包含“item编辑区”与“add note编辑区”；前者是workflowy的主编辑区，后者可算为备注编辑区，且它在正常情况下只显示一行字体颜色较浅的文字；这款插件发挥作用的是在add note编辑区 2、进入add note编辑区的两种方法：把鼠标放在item的圆点上（这时在圆点左侧浮动选项卡），然后选“add note”或者“shift+enter”快捷键进入 3、如何查看markdown语法效果？要进入当前item！即进入“home>...>上级item>当前item”！若不在当前item时，查看到的只能是包含原始markdown语法的编辑文本。
- (2012-08-23) Jordan Schroeder: Works in Chrome 21. I always wanted to do RTF in Workflowy, and now I can! Thank you SO much! For those having trouble, you have to zoom into the note in order to get the formatting.
- (2012-04-24) Really like the idea of this extension, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm using Workflowy "plus", if that makes any difference.
- (2012-03-22) Kevin Gabbert: Doesn't work for me
- (2012-01-12) Matthew Trevor: I really wanted to like this extension, but: 1. It changes the default site font to something that looks worse and takes up more horizontal space. 2. Notes that are visible without the extension disappear once it's turned on. Even notes without any markdown whatsoever.
- (2012-01-11) Jay Weeks: Awesome addition to WorkFlowy. Chrome 16.0.912.75
- (2011-12-18) Looks like it would be amazing, but doesn't work in Chrome 16.
- (2018-04-07, v:1.3.0) Ricky Wu: markdown
markdown picture error
- (2018-01-25, v:1.3.0) David Chan: Can't copy
it can be used in chrome, however, I cant copy the markdown contents in workflowy.
- (2017-12-18, v:1.3.0) why i can't use it in workflowy?
why i can't use it in workflowy?
- (2017-02-01, v:1.3.0) Melanie Mikulas: Python
Can you use it for python, i love working with Python.
- (2016-01-15, v:1.3.0) Rob Cherny: Edit bug might be Mac specific?
I'm suspecting that the shift-enter or double-click issue may be Mac related? You can edit the notes if you "back" out or "up" a node, but that's somewhat a bit of trouble. Also, is there a toolbar button for this extension? I'd like to be able to toggle it on and off.
- (2015-12-28, v:1.3.0) Ken Blackman: Editing the text
Your description says that you can still edit the text by double-clicking or using shift-enter. For me neither of these work. This tool is one inch from being super-useful, if I could easily toggle back and forth between editing and displaying converted markdown. As it is it's too cumbersome. Based on your description I'm thinking this is a bug, rather than by design. Thank you.
- (2015-05-08, v:1.3.0) Thomas Kajhøj: Please update this extension
I only shows a blank box and nothing that I type is shown in the box. Worked great before, but now it does not work anymore. Might be after changes in workflowy.com?? Please fix this ... it's a VERY useful extension!
- (2015-05-01, v:1.3.0) Jonathan Leung: It would be great if this worked!
When do you think it will work again? Thanks! Jonathan
- (2015-02-28, v:1.3.0) Vika Suen: Doesn't work.
Doesn't work in Chrome 40.0.2214.115 on OS 10.10.2. Really useful plugin. Look forward to updates.
- (2013-02-10, v:1.3.0) PJ Eby: Markdown links don't work right in Chrome 23
If I use square-bracket+paren syntax to create a link, I end up with a link that has no href, regardless of the kind of link (relative, absolute, non-http scheme, etc.).