Display feedly text in multi-column layout.
An extension that changes the entries' display style to multi-column display. Auto changing 1 to 3 columns depenging on your browser size. latest update (14/08/28) - version 1.4.3 : tiny fix update (14/08/22) - version 1.4.1-2 : tiny layout fix - version 1.4 : optimization for the useless-slide-layout updated (14/03/18) - version 1.3 css is modified for new DOM. updated (13/12/9) - version 1.2 permission is changed. updated (13/11/25) - version 1.1 permission is changed.
- (2018-07-27) Neil Aschliman: Just sits in the extension area grayed out, doesn't work.
- (2018-03-03) Jo Go: Doesn't work. Greyed out!
- (2017-05-12) Bill Marshall: Options button greyed. Simply does not work.
- (2017-04-11) Davide Monge: Was 5 stars. Now doesn't work anymore. Whith big monitors (4K and 28") have only the standard 3 columns in card mode is awful. This addon was fantastic to have 5 columns! Please update.
- (2015-01-09) # Jordano Santos Cerqueira: Trava alguns videos do youtube incorporados e os deixa flutuando em cima dos titulos. Poderia incluir função para correção em telas widescreen
- (2013-08-18) Luc Nanquette: Works like a charm :-)
- (2013-07-14) :)
- (2017-05-12, v:1.4.3) Bill Marshall: No columns
Options button is greyed out. Simply doesn't work as described.
- (2017-04-11, v:1.4.3) Davide Monge: Update?
Will you update to last Feedly APIs? Dosn't work anymore. thanks!
- (2016-11-14, v:1.4.3) Elias Megido: No columns
doesn`t work since yesterday. It only displays 2 columns and the config option is disabled
- (2015-11-04, v:1.4.3) Robert Markowitz: No Button
Added the extension to Chrome, but there is no change. No button appeared, there is no app. How do I activate it?
- (2015-09-20, v:1.4.3) Cheol-Min Park: extension button
Hi, the extension button or anything for control is missing. I can't get it to work.