Displays RSS feeds in a small desktop notification styled window, now with Pocket(R) support!
Feader displays to you RSS feeds that you choose from your favorite content sites and displays them in the form of desktop notifications. This extension is really handy when you want to stay up-to-date with the sites you wish to but find it hard to take time out from your busy schedule to exclusively visit them. This brings articles right to your desktop. Now with Pocket(R) support!
- (2019-04-07) Ігор Наконечний: Не работает.
- (2018-05-12) Gerardo Maseres: good
- (2016-11-11) Jim Weiman: Malware ! Just injects TWC search into browser .
- (2015-02-25) Jan Dvořák: No notifications are shown, no other way to display the feeds (=doesn't work). Confirmed to be the case since Oct21 at least.
- (2013-10-16) Neil Hunter: Love it
- (2013-03-24) Sandeep Chaudhry: Really easy to use RSS reader. has potential for being even better. 4 stars for ease of access and simple usage.
- (2013-03-18) Sandra Fiffe: This reader rocks! Wish I could give it +5 stars!
- (2013-03-15) Dhruv Sethi: pretty neat reader i must say
- (2012-09-06) Anant Surya: I dont understand why this has so few downloads. Its the only rss reader that uses chrome notifications!! seriously good job mate!!
- (2015-03-15, v:18.104.22.168) Robert Schmidli: Doesn't display rss feeds
Chrome version 41.0.2272.89 win7
- (2014-10-21, v:22.214.171.124) Michael Berg: Not working
can confirm notifications aren't working.
- (2014-04-05, v:126.96.36.199) Brook Bond: Add feed directly from website
It would be nice to add the feed from the website you are visiting.
- (2013-11-20, v:188.8.131.52) Peter Pierre: New version
I hope that the new version of feader rss reader can automaticaly detect rss feed . Best Regards
- (2013-11-20, v:184.108.40.206) Peter Pierre: Notifications not working
Not working in new version of google chrome Best Regards
- (2013-10-23, v:220.127.116.11) Alexander Krasnitsky: Notifications not working
I am having the same problem as Julie. Added a number of working feeds, have not seen a single popup/notification on either of my two computers. I'd be happy to help you figure out why this is happening. Thanks in advance.
- (2013-10-16, v:18.104.22.168) Neil Hunter: Feature request
Can you make it better?
- (2013-03-18, v:22.214.171.124) Sandra Fiffe: Google Reader?
Can I integrate Google Reader into this? If so, how? Thanks much in advance!
- (2012-12-28, v:126.96.36.199) Julie Parker: Notifications not working
I've tried several different feeds and no notifications ever pop up even though feeds are updating. I've double checked settings, enabled and then disabled the extension and tried everything else I can think of. This has been very frustrating.