Read RSS in a popup window.
A simple way to read RSS feeds. With this extension, you can subscribe to RSS feeds and read feed articles all in a popup window. Features: ● Show content of article ● Go back to last article ● Switch to dark theme ● All data stored locally ● Open source everything Changelog: https://github.com/xs9627/feedpop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- (2020-01-06) Foris Cai: 作者回覆迅速！提出 feature request 後迅速更新，大推！
- (2019-10-01) Otto H: No "login with google account" needed. No permissions set. Fully free.
- (2019-07-16) Jin Zhang: 在张大妈看到啦，过来兹持一哈！用了一哈感觉不错，多谢老哥
- (2019-06-23) Epyc Wynn: This is almost exactly what I was looking for -RSS feeds displayed distinctly in a pop-out notification whenever you click on the extension. BUT, there is a technical error. When I add this RSS feed: https://markets.businessinsider.com/rss/news it displays all the news, but upon clicking on them you see broken code like <p> and <span>.
- (2019-03-02) 轻量
- (2019-02-14) Google CEO: 简洁高效，不过希望添加两个功能： 1、直接点击标记“已阅读”，而不是每次都得点击进去！ 2、增加一个所有订阅主题的阅读栏，显示所有已经更新，这样直接在这个菜单栏就可以看所有的未阅读了！ ------------- 开发者很给力，反馈了问题后，很快就更新了！大赞！
- (2020-02-13, v:1.1.5) Dawid Wiśniewski: Hi again
Few more ideas: 1. title bar should be pinned. Now when I scroll down the list and get to the end I have to scroll all the way up to click the 3 dots and get access to "Mark all as read" menu option. Pinning the title bar will make this easier for me. 2. adding middle mouse click to open in a new tab Now to open stuff in new tab I have to left click on the list item and after that click on the "Open in new tab" icon in the upper right corner. Adding middle mouse button click on the list item to open it in new tab would be a very nice feature 3. adding icons on the list items Maybe adding icons "for mark as read" and "open in new tab" on the list items is not a bad idea either. Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/kAl47hO PS. I love the "open all unread feeds" feature! Thanks again.
- (2020-01-27, v:1.1.4) Dawid Wiśniewski: Open all unread
Hi, This is fantastic addon but it is missing one very important for me funcrion "Open all unread". Just a menu option like "mark all as read" but it will mark all unread as read and will open all unread entris in new tabs. cheers
- (2019-03-11, v:1.0.4) Add a "mark all as read" button
- (2019-03-11, v:1.0.4) "Yestoday"