Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar
The easiest way to follow news from your favorite websites and blogs. Have any questions? We're always listening at [email protected] The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome, Firefox, iOS and Android. SUPPORT US BUILDING FEEDER BY GETTING FEEDER PRO: https://feeder.co/ - Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds - Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon - Intuitively manage your feeds - Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts - Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping - Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title - Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop - Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light - Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed - Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds - Supports both RSS and Atom feeds - See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to - Sound notifications - E-mail notifications (PRO only) - iOS and Android apps (PRO only) If you have any feedback, bugs or issues, we're always listening on our support channel: [email protected] If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us. Brought to you by Really Simple AB from Stockholm, Sweden, the RSS Feed Reader team. Have fun with RSS and Atom! Changelog: V7.6.14 - Improve how Feeder reconnects when starting Chrome - Fix an issue when marking all as read in web reader V7.6.13 - Fix a bug causing Windows to play a notification sound when clearly instructed not to V7.6.12 - Fix incorrect link with Blogger feeds - Fix window going into view when clicking a notification V7.6.11 V7.6.10 V7.6.9 - Fixes relating to issues from migrated preferences. V7.6.8 - Rewrite how preferences are stored for more stability and less issues with lagging of settings. This should fix a lot of weirdnesses some people have experienced V7.6.7 - Try to fix issues with notifications on Windows 10 and when using Action Center V7.6.6 - Add a method for debugging when something is wrong - Set audio notification volume to 0.5. V7.6.5 - Fix an issue where unread counts were lagging behind V7.6.4 - Fix some cases where the number of unread would not update correctly when using the web reader V7.6.3 - Fix some bugs with unread counts not updating correctly V7.6.1 - Fix a bug where the context menu would be over confirmation dialogs - Introduce an option to disable the "Are you sure you want to mark X posts as read" - Slightly move the "NEW" and three-dot-menu to the right to be slightly less under the scrollbar V7.6.0 - Give themes a fresh coat of paint. - In this release we have removed the "old dark" and "old light" themes. It was not an easy decision. Read our blog post for backstory: https://feeder.co/blog V7.5.1 - Make it easier to follow Youtube and Reddit feeds V7.5.0 - Introduce Collections: A new way for Basic, Pro or Business users to organise posts. (To use collections you need to be connected to a Feeder account.) V7.4.7: - On new installs: Enable notifications by default. They can always be disabled under "Notifications" on the settings pages. V7.4.6: - Implement keyboard navigation inside the extension popup. R, to mark as Read, S to mark as Starred, T to switch tabs, Q to queue posts - [beta] Bug fix for creating "Any Website" feeds V7.4.5: - Fix security issue on feed preview page - Fix bug when double-clicking on feeds or folders in the list V7.4.3: - Make the link to the feed in the posts screen click area smaller, reducing chance of misclicks - Try out a new Install screen V7.4.2: - Attempt fix for unreads not being uptodate in some cases V7.4.1: - Fix broken Open all unread in feed button V7.4.0: - Optimize extension for logged out users. Users with older harddrives should see a significant speed-up and a lot less ambient resource usage - Speed up connecting the extension with your account significantly - Fix a warning that could appear in Chrome - A lot of minor bug fixes and code improvements V7.3.8: - A delicate nudge to get a review from you, our most precious users. V7.3.7: - Fix a bug where the subscribe button on a feed page would falsely report an error - Fix a bug where old posts would keep being marked as read for logged out users - Add an uninstall page, to gather feedback when we need it most V7.3.6: - Add a screen to display the status of the migration introduced in 7.3.5 - Make it more possible to display more user friendly error messages when trying to add feeds and it fails V7.3.5: - Fix a critical bug where logged out users would see duplicate posts. There was a bug in the migration between 7.2 to 7.3 that caused this. This release includes a migration to migrate from the buggy 7.3.4 branch, which on the first boot can cause a temporary high load on the CPU. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We monitor that inbox more frequently than the Chrome Web Store comments. You can read old release notes here: https://feeder.co/help/extension/release-notes-for-extension/ Thanks for reading this far!
- (2020-01-21) Michael EGREGORE: Nejlepší RSS čtečka, tato nemá konkurenci
- (2020-01-21) Melissa Pflueger: hi i love it. but it wont load the setting page on chrome and firefox browsers on windows
- (2020-01-03) Steve Cobrin: Used to be an excellent plugin in its free mode, now suddenly its changed for the worse 1) Now seems to be limited to 30 items, which used to be configurable up to 100 2) when selecting "load more" to see more items, and you then select an item, then go back to item list, its forgotten where you were in the list, and you have to page through with "load more" to get back to where you were. 3) item headings are now truncated, before when you hovered the cursor over an iten you would at least see the full title
- (2019-12-31) Bang Tran: Very helpful, easy to use
- (2019-12-20) 孙利: 功能很好，作为一个插件特别合适。如果作为一个应用的话会不值当安装。暂时用着还不错。
- (2019-12-19) 永永: 奔跑的奶酪推荐的 安装上玩玩看看效果
- (2019-12-18) Gantz: Использовал приложение, как бесплатное, в папках имелось более 10 подписок, в каждой из которых я ждал выходы новых глав того или иного произведения. Однажды захотел попробовать платную версию, хотя цена совсем не адекватная, поэтому активировал "trial" на 14 дней. И какое же это было разочарование, когда увидел что все мои подписки стерлись и теперь фиг где ищи все те произведения снова и сколько глав в каждом из них было еще не прочтено. Из плюсов могу отметить, что плагин многофункциональный и компактный, но глубоко побоку на этот плюс если все подписки стираются под чистую всего лишь после авторизации без всяких предупреждений.
- (2019-11-28) Bastian B.: Seit ein paar Updates hakt es an allen Ecken und Kanten. Neue Feeds zum Beispiel können nicht mehr hinzugefügt werden.
- (2019-11-27) Ethan Han: It's a very useful extention.Good job!
- (2019-11-13) Sebas Ferrer: GENIAL
- (2019-11-12) heng lei: 简直太棒了, 很好用的rss 订阅插件. 也没有卡顿. 有全部已读, 也有每个feed 已读.
- (2019-11-09) gharib ali: جيد جدا جدا جدا
- (2019-11-01) Tomasz Gabara: Produkt niestety jest daleki od doskonałości w wersji free, sprawdza co 2h, czyli jak trafisz coś na styku czasu odświeżenia to minie i 4h. Po za tym wersja Pro jest za 14$ (53,31 PLN) na miesiąc, to zbyt wiele jak na 1 rozszerzenie, kiedy na rynku jest cała masa darmowych i bez żadnych ograniczeń. Nie polecam nikomu tego rozszerzenia w obecnej postaci.
- (2019-10-31) G.Srimanth Goud: Hi there, I have a question, is there a way to inform users that our site domain got changed from x.com to x.a.com for already added feeds? As of now, RSS feed reader is considering these two domains as different, but actually they both are serving/rendering same feed/content/webpages. Any suggestions/recommendations are greatly helpful. Thanks, Sri.
- (2019-10-30) Cedric Philippe: Does the job, but after the update, it is not possible to mark an item as unread back.
- (2019-10-22) Hendrik Nigul: After using feeder for several years I decided to create an account for feeder. When "exporting feeds to cloud failed", then all my feeds from my local computer were deleted. Very unfortunate.
- (2019-10-20) Lenny Bruce: There is no (apparent or easy) way of deleting an RSS feed once you have read it and so you get a long list that just keeps getting longer.
- (2019-10-19) White_wolf 911: Passion Porsche: https://angelo911porsche.jimdo.com/
- (2019-10-18) Pierre Caron: I need a way to open "https://feeder.co/reader" from the menu (button in address bar) which is OBVIOUSLY where i want to go when i want to read my feed. The gear brings us to "Settings" : "https://feeder.co/settings/feeds?ctx=extension", Not good enough ! I still need to keep a favorite somewhere to open directly to the reader "https://feeder.co/reader".
- (2019-10-17) Sedef Bozkurt: fevkalade
- (2019-10-16) Allen Wang: One of the best RSS Clients in the all platforms .
- (2019-10-15) Ottavio Vanini: Assolutamente perfetto !!!
- (2019-10-14) love family: Great!
- (2019-10-10) Osahon Okungbowa: Love it. Excellent feeder
- (2019-10-10) Harm Otten: Good RSS reader, already in the free version. Syncs, shows a bit of ads and delivers.
- (2020-01-22, v:7.6.14) pejuang muda: pinjaman
butuh tambahan dana
- (2020-01-19, v:7.6.14) Bob Stone: not working for feed i want..."This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. "
See screen info below. This is a feed from a large corporation and it seems unlikely the problem is at their end..... This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <rss version="2.0"> <channel> <title>BC Hydro Outage - Hope</title> <link> https://www.bchydro.com/power-outages/app/outage-list.html </link> <description> <![CDATA[ This outage RSS feed provides information about current and restored power outages. To report an outage call 1-888-POWERON (1-888-769-3766) or visit http://www.bchydro.com/outages to view or report outages online. ]]> </description> <lastBuildDate>19 Jan 2020 13:15:01 PST</lastBuildDate> <copyright>Copyright 2020</copyright> <language>en-us</language> </channel> </rss>
- (2019-12-06, v:7.6.13) David Turpin: Feature(s) no longer working as it did in the past
A few versions ago I could add a RSS feed from a site I visit by clicking on the + in the upper right corner of the Chrome extension menu (The current site i'm trying to add a feed from has a green 2 next to that +). That would of given me, in the past, a sub menu where I could select the version of the feed from the site I wanted and the feed would be added. Now when I do that, an add feed page loads but it appears to be generic as I couldn't find anything related to the page I was at on this page. I've seen things like this happen many times over the time I have been using this extension. Something simple that works just fine being made complex and not as useful. I am hoping this is just something that broke in the current version and will start working correctly again soon. The feed in question is from a fansubber group at https://pas.moe/. I have added the RSS feed from this site before in the past (before my RSS feed list decided to empty itself) by clicking the +. In fact I am having problems adding any RSS with that button. I am starting to think you might of changed how that button works for the worse again. In this version I have also noticed I can no longer edit the URL of feeds like I could in past versions (a feature I only used two or three times). This was useful for a few feeds that imported but didn't display correctly without editing the URL to change the feed type. I like the program I just wish you would stop fixing things that aren't broke.
- (2019-11-09, v:7.6.13) Ari Seidenfeld: No desktop notifications
marked on in settings but nothing pops up. The sound does work though. It is not blocked in chrome settings.
- (2019-10-24, v:7.6.13) Fred Khonje: Not Updating
The RSS Feeds are not updating on my iOS or my Chrome extension. It was working for 2 weeks and the past week there have been no updated. I've had to re-subscribe, but eventually the feeds stop updating.
- (2019-10-23, v:7.6.13) Unknow0059: Does this work in a new tab?
If I wanted it to show up every time I opened a new tab, would this work for that? There's another extension that does this but its development has been halted since 2017.
- (2019-10-20, v:7.6.13) giuliana bravin: non conosco l'inglese.
Come faccio a scrivere o rispondere?
- (2019-09-18, v:7.6.12) Lecoin Names: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Using Windows 10, after clicking on notification pop-up, the problem show up as: Your file was not found It may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
- (2019-09-14, v:7.6.11) Gary Hargreaves: Using RSS Feed Reader on multiple devices
Hi, love your RSS Feed reader. I am using it on 2 laptops and I have Chrome synced with both of them. I just added a desktop and I would like to keep Chrome synced but I do not want to use the Feed Reader on it. Is this possible ? Is there a way to remove or inactivate the Feed Reader on just the desktop ? Thanks
- (2019-09-09, v:7.6.8) Tim Goss: Feeds gone?
Love the extension, but it seems since the newest update (9/8/2019), all my feeds are completely gone. I have Feeder Pro as well, so I was hoping that they'd be backed up to the cloud or something, but alas, they seem to have completely vanished. Any ideas?
- (2019-09-08, v:7.6.7) Johnny Vick: How do I back up my feeds to opml? When I click export. It does nothing.
How do I back up my feeds to opml? When I click export. It does nothing.
- (2019-08-29, v:7.6.7) Barbara E Johnson: open browser running in background
When I click on the notification, while the browser is running in the background, this does not open the browser. It only seems to work if the browser is fully open, unless I am missing something. Can your product open the chrome browser while it is running in the background and how do I set that up. That is what I need it to do. Otherwise, it is not very useful for me.
- (2019-08-09, v:7.6.7) Wynn 83: Feeds not updating
None of my feeds are updating since the update