Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar
The easiest way to follow news from your favorite websites and blogs. Have any questions? We're always listening at [email protected] The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome, Firefox, iOS and Android. SUPPORT US BUILDING FEEDER BY GETTING FEEDER PRO: https://feeder.co/ - Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds - Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon - Intuitively manage your feeds - Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts - Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping - Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title - Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop - Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light - Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed - Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds - Supports both RSS and Atom feeds - See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to - Sound notifications - E-mail notifications (PRO only) - iOS and Android apps (PRO only) If you have any feedback, bugs or issues, we're always listening on our support channel: [email protected] If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us. Brought to you by Really Simple AB from Stockholm, Sweden, the RSS Feed Reader team. Have fun with RSS and Atom! Changelog: V7.7.5 - Fix display issue for posts on web reader V7.7.4 - Fix some users not being able to delete feeds V7.7.0 - New themes! Sand and Dark - Fix crashes when importing OPML files - Mark posts older than 7 days or 30 days as read - Cleanup a lot of old code - Fix minor bugs with 'Are you sure you want to mark X posts as read?' V7.6.14 - Improve how Feeder reconnects when starting Chrome - Fix an issue when marking all as read in web reader V7.6.13 - Fix a bug causing Windows to play a notification sound when clearly instructed not to V7.6.12 - Fix incorrect link with Blogger feeds - Fix window going into view when clicking a notification V7.6.11 V7.6.10 V7.6.9 - Fixes relating to issues from migrated preferences. V7.6.8 - Rewrite how preferences are stored for more stability and less issues with lagging of settings. This should fix a lot of weirdnesses some people have experienced V7.6.7 - Try to fix issues with notifications on Windows 10 and when using Action Center V7.6.6 - Add a method for debugging when something is wrong - Set audio notification volume to 0.5. V7.6.5 - Fix an issue where unread counts were lagging behind V7.6.4 - Fix some cases where the number of unread would not update correctly when using the web reader V7.6.3 - Fix some bugs with unread counts not updating correctly V7.6.1 - Fix a bug where the context menu would be over confirmation dialogs - Introduce an option to disable the "Are you sure you want to mark X posts as read" - Slightly move the "NEW" and three-dot-menu to the right to be slightly less under the scrollbar V7.6.0 - Give themes a fresh coat of paint. - In this release we have removed the "old dark" and "old light" themes. It was not an easy decision. Read our blog post for backstory: https://feeder.co/blog V7.5.1 - Make it easier to follow Youtube and Reddit feeds V7.5.0 - Introduce Collections: A new way for Basic, Pro or Business users to organise posts. (To use collections you need to be connected to a Feeder account.) V7.4.7: - On new installs: Enable notifications by default. They can always be disabled under "Notifications" on the settings pages. V7.4.6: - Implement keyboard navigation inside the extension popup. R, to mark as Read, S to mark as Starred, T to switch tabs, Q to queue posts - [beta] Bug fix for creating "Any Website" feeds V7.4.5: - Fix security issue on feed preview page - Fix bug when double-clicking on feeds or folders in the list V7.4.3: - Make the link to the feed in the posts screen click area smaller, reducing chance of misclicks - Try out a new Install screen V7.4.2: - Attempt fix for unreads not being uptodate in some cases V7.4.1: - Fix broken Open all unread in feed button V7.4.0: - Optimize extension for logged out users. Users with older harddrives should see a significant speed-up and a lot less ambient resource usage - Speed up connecting the extension with your account significantly - Fix a warning that could appear in Chrome - A lot of minor bug fixes and code improvements V7.3.8: - A delicate nudge to get a review from you, our most precious users. V7.3.7: - Fix a bug where the subscribe button on a feed page would falsely report an error - Fix a bug where old posts would keep being marked as read for logged out users - Add an uninstall page, to gather feedback when we need it most V7.3.6: - Add a screen to display the status of the migration introduced in 7.3.5 - Make it more possible to display more user friendly error messages when trying to add feeds and it fails V7.3.5: - Fix a critical bug where logged out users would see duplicate posts. There was a bug in the migration between 7.2 to 7.3 that caused this. This release includes a migration to migrate from the buggy 7.3.4 branch, which on the first boot can cause a temporary high load on the CPU. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We monitor that inbox more frequently than the Chrome Web Store comments. You can read old release notes here: https://feeder.co/help/extension/release-notes-for-extension/ Thanks for reading this far!
- (2021-06-03) Tomás: My only issue with it is that you have to pay if you want to use it on multiple devices.
- (2021-06-01) CyberFox Hax: Used it for 5 minutes, i already hate it. This is crippleware. Shameful cashgrab.
- (2021-05-20) Otto von Bismarck: Вполне не плохо.
- (2021-05-14) John McKenna: Why does it keep prompting me to make an account? I don't want an account, nor do I need one. I just want a simple RSS reader. I don't want yet another company to needlessly have my information. The extension works fine but you have to allow it to access your data on ALL sites in order to get to the settings, else it just keeps redirecting to the "create an account/login" page. I only want the extension for one site so have to keep enabling access for ALL sites if I want to access ANY settings, then change access back to just that one site once I change the settings back to what I want. Once you get it set up it does work fine to give me notifications from the feed.
- (2021-05-13) pratik chaudhari: very helpful
- (2021-04-29) Tunde Balazs: ok
- (2021-04-18) Rachel Phillips: it don't integrate with services like feedly and forces a login
- (2021-04-17) hu hao: a great extension , imo better than any other feeder today
- (2021-04-17) Michael Andino: Extension is ok. The paid version is where it's at. But the dashboard needs some work. Viewing articles from certain websites try to make you login and you lose Feeder's keyboard functionality. Other than having to click a few places to get back to keyboard navigation, it's pretty awesome. I'll bump up the stars when that stuff is fixed.
- (2021-04-16) Mohammad Momen: این برنامه بسیار کاربردی و مفید است. سپاس
- (2021-03-25) Carlos Diaz: It just works as expected. The newest feeds on the top. Sleek and impressive.
- (2021-03-13) Hesham Hussain: مفيد جدا يعطيك كل الاحداث التي تتم على اي موقع وكل ما يتم اضافاته اولا باول very important extension can give new things happened at any website thank you so much
- (2021-03-06) Dzony 85: Nie można usunąć dodanych RSS, występuję non stop błąd
- (2021-03-01) Fábio Santos: I've been using this for as long as I can remember. Amazing for news sites, youtube subscriptions (now that youtube doesn't email you about uploads from subscribers you really follow with the bell thing).
- (2021-02-28) Mathew Tran: great app
- (2021-02-23) Simon Wright: As a freelancer, this plugin is perfect for me. Now I have potential projects delivered directly to me as soon as they are published so that I can be one of the first to bid on them. That has saved me so much time with not having to constantly trawl through all the adverts on the job sites.
- (2021-02-23) রহস্য কি?: If they refresh in free mood 30Mins per. That used to be great
- (2021-02-19) Nirantali Zorvax: EDIT: Was 5 Stars before latest Update, now 1, sorry but with only 2h Updates it's useless now B̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶R̶S̶S̶ ̶F̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶R̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶.̶ Worst RSS Feed Reader so far Notifies me with sound if there are new feeds, lists them in separate pages, supports mark as read etc. in an minimalistic good UI. That's exactly what i need. It also supports many more options in the pro version, but i don't need them, the basic features are largely enough for what i use it. There also was a bug in v7.1.0 (white pages) and the devs was very responsive and quickly fixed it with v7.1.1 which i really appreciated.
- (2021-02-11) Robert Morson: This is overall a very useful tool. However, it has developed a somewhat annoying behavior recently whereby, when I click on "Open all unread in feed" or "Open every unread post," it opens all of them but does not mark all of them as read. This seems to occur randomly, but usually around 10 - 20% of opened posts remain marked as unread. This can be fixed by selecting "Reload feeds," but it is still kind of annoying that I should have to do that manually every time. It would be nice if you could fix this. Thanks.
- (2021-02-10) Ning Cao: good
- (2021-02-05) Shmuel: Very agressive and confusing pushing of buying into pro
- (2021-01-18) Filippo Ciappi: Ottimo!
- (2021-01-13) Directrice Artistique Loolye Labat: Depuis quand on fait un abonnement reconductible sans prévenir? Ce matin, j'a eu la mauvaise surprise de voir compte débité de 60 euros, sans être averti! Soyez vigilant avec paypal! l'abonnement à l'année se reconduit sans votre consentement sur l'année suivant et impossible d'annuler ce choix dans le compte et settings, c'est de l'escroquerie!!! Des voleurs!
- (2021-01-06) Viet Nguyen Tran: easy to use. quite cool
- (2021-01-01) Jeff State: I've recently tried a plethora of RSS readers and have been coming back to feeder.co and their Chrome extension. Two main things: Introduce a Card view, with a customizable amount of rows and thumbnails. Those of us with ultrawide monitors have extra space to use up in our feeder. While the browser may not take up the full width, a 32:9 aspect ratio instead of 16:9 fits a ton more horizontal area for articles. Even Feedly only has a static 3 columns, which leaves another 3 columns of dead space, depending on your browser window size. Adding a Card view with a dynamic number of columns can really make this reader shine. The address bar should show the link to each individual folder or offer the option to get the URL for a specific folder. When using a New Tab redirect script, or setting a home page, the user should be able to link directly to their prioritized folder. Mine is the Local News folder. Right now, the URL to all folders is static: https://feeder.co/reader
- (2020-12-24) Ding Ding Panic: I was impressed with this tool until I found I have click links twice to open the linked page. Please change it to a single click.
- (2020-12-18) Slim H K: Really like the app and it’s subfolders. I also like the inbrowser notification and oneclick to get my feed :) The only thing it lacks is an inbrowser feed subscription: Currently we need to open a new tab to subscribe to a new feed.
- (2020-12-16) v x: I like how it works, but I have a major issue with it. This RSS feed reader uses their own servers to store the data from the RSS feeds. This is bad because it causes issues where some feeds are behind and some feeds never get updated.
- (2020-12-10) The Potato: There are free alternatives out there that's doing most of your needs. This almost looked like a scam.
- (2020-12-10) M. Furkan BAŞKAYA: Basit arayüz ile işlevsellik güzel şekilde bir araya getirilmiş, gayet memnunum.
- (2020-12-05) Damith Ekanayake: This is not user friendly, they haven't consider about UX or UI, very confusing. It doesn't work on all feeds. Only on specific feeds. I tried with Upwork and it only shows 'All Works' instead of selected feed. This extension is useful only if you have money to spend (As I believe). Don't use it if you don't have money and time to try. I can't believe how they get such misleading ratings. This deserve minus ratings!!!
- (2020-12-04) Nikolay Sukonny: Купил про по скидке. За месяц пользования ни каких нареканий, работает стабильно. Спасибо разработчикам!
- (2020-12-03) Emily: I can't speak highly enough about this extension. I downloaded it exclusively to use with Gengo, so I would be instantly notified when translation jobs are posted, since Gengo uses a first-come, first-served system for picking up jobs. Let me just say - this extension is a game changer. With the Gengo add-on, I get updates every 5 seconds which means I learn about jobs quicker than most translators and can pick them up right away. I paid for a year subscription of Feeder with the Gengo add-on, and I made my money back in translating jobs in less than a day. A little over a week after installing, and I made $500 more than I would have without it. If you use Gengo and aren't sure about paying for an RSS feed reader like this, take my advice - it is so worth it, and this is the best one! My only regret is not installing this sooner. It literally pays for itself for Gengo translators. Total game-changer. I would give more stars if I could. Thank you, Feeder!!
- (2020-11-29) yan amar: Bon lecteur de RSS, même si tout n'est pas parfait. Mais, y en a t-il un qui soit parfait ?
- (2020-11-27) Estephan Sarcinelli Borlini: Great extension!
- (2020-11-26) Travis Morris: Won't update my subscriptions.
- (2020-11-25) Red Beast: Useless since the last update Since the last update, it's not even showing the pane when clicking, nothing responds... Clicking on Options shows a loading screen and nothing loads.
- (2020-11-24) Colin Prime: I often use this extension, but there are definitely some bugs with it right now. I cannot remove an old feed that has stopped updating, and I suspect that it cannot be removed short of uninstalling/reinstalling this extension. Definite problem.
- (2020-11-13) Qingzhou Zhao: 带不开了，挂掉了吗？
- (2020-11-12) Владимир Белов: Just great!
- (2020-11-12) Thomas Kühnert: Sehr funktional... vermisse irgendwie eine Druckmöglichkeit...
- (2020-10-30) Anonymous: Great extension! I am very thankful to the developer for thinking of so many options and customization. Very useful features too. One thing I would like is a way to customize the sound that is played.
- (2020-10-24) rasvan barsa: The pull down window should be under the control of the reader. Right now, at any click on the shown page, the window pulls up and it doesn't re-open right were it was before. This is a very upsetting behavior. Otherwise, it is a very good app, very useful. What a sad thing they are giving up about these .rss pages, some news sites don't have them anymore..
- (2020-10-23) Dhananjay Kardile: Unable to delete feed. Not receiving any notifications.
- (2020-10-23) Rahul Gupta: Basic RSS feed are good but when add youtube RSS feed than it doesn't work and there is no option to open in new browser tab. Hope it can be fixed!
- (2020-10-19) Bérenger Lieber: Meh.. doing the job overall but pretty much anything on free account is limited. Default check interval is 2 hours, which is okay, but I don't always need it. Want a daily check? Nope. I understand you'd lock faster refresh behind a paywall, but what's the point to only allow 2 hours? I don't need the addon to check my feeds that often. Such a lame move.
- (2020-10-19) Егор Юдин: Все отлично, работает как часики!
- (2020-10-02) Lana B: Have to pay to get PRO to do ANYTHING. Can't use it without a paid subscription apparently. But seems like an awesome tool.
- (2020-09-29) Namir Yedid: I'm a paid subscriber. The feeds work very inconsistently and the filters don't work at all except in the Preview panel. Incredibly disappointing. I will be cancelling and looking for another product if the developer can't resolve these issues.
- (2020-09-26) Indeec Jo: 2 часа время обновления в бесплатной версии? Оставили б хоть 20 минут, но нет, жаба задушила разработчика
- (2021-05-19, v:7.7.5) Paolo Olocco: Google Currents
How can I add Google Currents notifications? When I try to add it as a website, it fails to go ahead in the Google login
- (2021-02-24, v:7.7.5) Toàn Phan: Not updating anymore?
Today, 24/02/2021 GMT +7, I don't get any news RSS, all the news inside are from yesterday, still worked fine yesterday tho.
- (2021-02-13, v:7.7.5) Kieran Cannistra: All marked unread
I'm guessing this was the result of human (MY) error, but all my unreads are zeroed out. Is there a way to restore a previous state of the feeder? (So, for example, I could reload my unreads from a day or two ago?) I'm assuming the answer is no, but figured I'd give it a shot and ask.
- (2021-01-26, v:7.7.5) Gary Miller: download
How do I download the food network for streaming/i havejoined already.
- (2021-01-18, v:7.7.5) 高良学: 未読の数が違う(The unread number is different.)
未読の数字があるのに見ると「No Post Post list is Empty」となる --- When it's seen though there is an unread number, it'll be "No Post Post list is Empty".
- (2021-01-12, v:7.7.5) nikitaluger: This extension is broken
The icon shows the amount of feeds that are unread but when you click the icon the only thing that shows are the top bar stuff (gear icon, upgrade, show all, star, 0 show unread, check & +) clicking any of those options doesn't do anything. Right-click>options will only give you the "Loading..." screen and it's stuck there permanently. I can't backup my feeds since I can't access my feed settings.
- (2020-12-21, v:7.7.5) RICHARD WAYNE: feeder not showing anything
I have had nothing but wonderful experience with feeder until lately? When I click on my feeder at the top of chrome, it takes me to the feed site but NOTHING is there? I am still getting my feeds but I can not add new ones or delete old ones? I have rebooted and cleaned cookies etc.. but to no avail.
- (2020-12-08, v:7.7.5) annie zephaniah: i cant get epson scanner installed
im at my mac computer. i need you to walk me through setting up and getting started
- (2020-11-24, v:7.7.5) Colin Prime: Feeder options window has some bugs
https://feeder.co/reader?ctx=extension When I go to the above link and try to look at "All Posts" or any of my feeds, it always says "An error occurred while loading the posts. Please try again." This continues regardless of what I do. Additionally, when trying to delete an old RSS feed that is no longer updating, it gives me the following message: "Something went wrong when saving the changes. null"
- (2020-11-16, v:7.7.5) PepeLaugh: follow websites don't support rss
i added some feeds from websites don't support rss but when i click in those feeds , there is no post in there ?
- (2020-10-07, v:7.7.5) Jared Bothwell: Feeds not loading
Recenlty I've noticed an issue with the RSS feed reader extension on Chrome. It use to be all I had to do was hover my mouse over the extension icon and the feeds would appear. This is no longer the case. Working on Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10. They will appear but only after a number of minutes and sometimes not at all
- (2020-09-18, v:7.7.5) 李立峰: Can I change the font settings?
Some of my feeds are not in English. They sometimes become difficult to read with the default font settings (bold and size). Thanks for your attention 😊
- (2020-09-02, v:7.7.4) Carol Mattsson: Please provide basic usage info: HOW to see my feeds, HOW to adjust my settings?
I am new to RSS. I installed the Chrome feed reader extension last night and added three feeds. This morning I closed that tab in Chrome so now it's gone. HOW do I open that feed reader again? I can't find any documentation about this feed reader, all I can find is your Chrome extension description. Which does NOT tell me how to see my feeds or how to adjust my settings. In particular, within the last hour, I've already gotten TWO notifications from the "lifehacker" feed which I added just to see what it was. But if it's going to interrupt me multiple times per day I don't want it. --Carol Mattsson Web developer in USA
- (2020-08-19, v:7.7.4) yonlei venezuela: ciudad venezuela
ciudada venezuela con hno vdunvo vjo lcitnvl jnlvo bvlnoi nultvon bcjenotrno
- (2020-07-11, v:7.7.4) Carolina Acevedo: No entiendo
Tengo instlado el rss feeder, necesito anclarlo a gengo.com para trabajos de traduccion, lamentablemente no he conseguido entender como funciona aún...preciso asistencia
- (2020-07-01, v:7.7.4) Eloise Taylor: Feeder notifications
I am not finding this very helpful at all. I want notifications as soon as something happens but I hardly ever see notifications pop up on the screen and when I do it is with a big delay. Are there some settings I can change or is that just the way it works?
- (2020-06-25, v:7.7.0) Michael P: Privacy
Why does your RSS reader want the ability to change any site I am on? Why would you want to? Why would I want that? Example: no matter how I set or narrow the ability of you product, it still says it has "terrifying" access to my e-mail account, my sensitive government site, banking, etc.... I don't want that. I don't even use your product for those sites. I use the RSS reader on one site for a single page! Could I possibly just look at that single feed from that one page without getting other pages and sites "hacked" into? So far the answer is no, because I tried to limit the scope of you product using options and failed. Again, why would you want to change anything on my e-mail account? Creepy!
- (2020-06-18, v:7.7.0) Сергей Якушин: Feeds are dublicates
All feeds from Steam, like this ttps://steamcommunity.com/games/818520/rss/, always duplicated. I.e. I see two the same entries each time when a new post appears. How to fix it?
- (2020-06-05, v:7.7.0) 金井作: do not disturb?
Is there option??
- (2020-06-01, v:7.7.0) Matt Martella: Can't delete feed
I can't delete any feeds from my current RSS saved feeds. How to solve this?
- (2020-05-16, v:7.7.0) burl hamm: backgammon
- (2020-05-14, v:7.7.0) Shyam Sundar: Display Limit
Hi Team, Reader is displaying only 10 feeds, remaining feeds are not displaying. Please help me to resolve this problem
- (2020-05-05, v:7.6.14) Tsahi Asher: Support Chromium Edge
Now that Microsoft gave up on it's rendering engine and based it's Edge browser on Chromium, can you make this extension available for Edge as well?
- (2020-05-04, v:7.6.14) Nicole Sim: doesn't work. am pro user
it keeps saying "could not load posts. Try again or contact support." i have seen this message since the day before yesterday. now solved yet..
- (2020-04-16, v:7.6.14) Yossi Offir: Eric, Following our non communicative chat
Eric, So even if we are not at the same timezone I will get an email when you respond?
- (2020-04-16, v:7.6.14) Yossi Offir: I can not see the content of my collections on my 2 android devices
Why I can not see the content of my collections on my 2 android devices but I see them on my desktop?
- (2020-04-16, v:7.6.14) Yossi Offir: I can not see the content of my collections on my 2 android devices
Why I can not see the content of my collections on my 2 android devices but I see them on my desktop?
- (2020-04-14, v:7.6.14) AYO AYO: 用RSS Reader瀏覽器拒絕連線
- (2020-04-02, v:7.6.14) Mattia Carugo: Feeder stopped showing me notifications on chrome
I only get the sound effect but no popub, how can I fix it?
- (2020-03-24, v:7.6.14) Apps Talk: Nonmarketapps
- (2020-03-16, v:7.6.14) shakozzz1994: Mark all as read
It would be nice to be able to mark all posts as read with one click.
- (2020-03-13, v:7.6.14) robin li: Can not connet the feeder
BTW, the web 'feeder.co' can not be opened now. Does the website is fall?
- (2020-02-27, v:7.6.14) Ali Ghanbari: Unable to access plug-in
No plugin can be used in Iran without VPN application or modification. Please find a fix for this
- (2020-02-02, v:7.6.14) Kla Indumentaria: mi casilla no funciona
el problema que tengo es, que no puedo entrar a mi casilla de mail, gracias
- (2020-02-01, v:7.6.14) Mauricio Almeida da Silva: COMO FAÇO PARA USAR OGUGO MAPS PARA TER ACESO DENTRO DA MINHA CASA PELO TELE FONE?
QUERO MONITORAR MINHA CASA POR TELEFONE
- (2020-01-31, v:7.6.14) Teresinha Langner: baixarcamera
- (2020-01-31, v:7.6.14) Teresinha Langner: baixarcamera
- (2020-01-22, v:7.6.14) pejuang muda: pinjaman
butuh tambahan dana
- (2020-01-19, v:7.6.14) Bob Stone: not working for feed i want..."This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. "
See screen info below. This is a feed from a large corporation and it seems unlikely the problem is at their end..... This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <rss version="2.0"> <channel> <title>BC Hydro Outage - Hope</title> <link> https://www.bchydro.com/power-outages/app/outage-list.html </link> <description> <![CDATA[ This outage RSS feed provides information about current and restored power outages. To report an outage call 1-888-POWERON (1-888-769-3766) or visit http://www.bchydro.com/outages to view or report outages online. ]]> </description> <lastBuildDate>19 Jan 2020 13:15:01 PST</lastBuildDate> <copyright>Copyright 2020</copyright> <language>en-us</language> </channel> </rss>
- (2019-12-06, v:7.6.13) David Turpin: Feature(s) no longer working as it did in the past
A few versions ago I could add a RSS feed from a site I visit by clicking on the + in the upper right corner of the Chrome extension menu (The current site i'm trying to add a feed from has a green 2 next to that +). That would of given me, in the past, a sub menu where I could select the version of the feed from the site I wanted and the feed would be added. Now when I do that, an add feed page loads but it appears to be generic as I couldn't find anything related to the page I was at on this page. I've seen things like this happen many times over the time I have been using this extension. Something simple that works just fine being made complex and not as useful. I am hoping this is just something that broke in the current version and will start working correctly again soon. The feed in question is from a fansubber group at https://pas.moe/. I have added the RSS feed from this site before in the past (before my RSS feed list decided to empty itself) by clicking the +. In fact I am having problems adding any RSS with that button. I am starting to think you might of changed how that button works for the worse again. In this version I have also noticed I can no longer edit the URL of feeds like I could in past versions (a feature I only used two or three times). This was useful for a few feeds that imported but didn't display correctly without editing the URL to change the feed type. I like the program I just wish you would stop fixing things that aren't broke.
- (2019-11-09, v:7.6.13) Ari Seidenfeld: No desktop notifications
marked on in settings but nothing pops up. The sound does work though. It is not blocked in chrome settings.
- (2019-10-24, v:7.6.13) Fred Khonje: Not Updating
The RSS Feeds are not updating on my iOS or my Chrome extension. It was working for 2 weeks and the past week there have been no updated. I've had to re-subscribe, but eventually the feeds stop updating.
- (2019-10-23, v:7.6.13) Unknow0059: Does this work in a new tab?
If I wanted it to show up every time I opened a new tab, would this work for that? There's another extension that does this but its development has been halted since 2017.
- (2019-10-20, v:7.6.13) giuliana bravin: non conosco l'inglese.
Come faccio a scrivere o rispondere?
- (2019-09-18, v:7.6.12) Lecoin Names: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Using Windows 10, after clicking on notification pop-up, the problem show up as: Your file was not found It may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
- (2019-09-14, v:7.6.11) Gary Hargreaves: Using RSS Feed Reader on multiple devices
Hi, love your RSS Feed reader. I am using it on 2 laptops and I have Chrome synced with both of them. I just added a desktop and I would like to keep Chrome synced but I do not want to use the Feed Reader on it. Is this possible ? Is there a way to remove or inactivate the Feed Reader on just the desktop ? Thanks
- (2019-09-09, v:7.6.8) Tim Goss: Feeds gone?
Love the extension, but it seems since the newest update (9/8/2019), all my feeds are completely gone. I have Feeder Pro as well, so I was hoping that they'd be backed up to the cloud or something, but alas, they seem to have completely vanished. Any ideas?
- (2019-09-08, v:7.6.7) Johnny Vick: How do I back up my feeds to opml? When I click export. It does nothing.
How do I back up my feeds to opml? When I click export. It does nothing.
- (2019-08-29, v:7.6.7) Barbara E Johnson: open browser running in background
When I click on the notification, while the browser is running in the background, this does not open the browser. It only seems to work if the browser is fully open, unless I am missing something. Can your product open the chrome browser while it is running in the background and how do I set that up. That is what I need it to do. Otherwise, it is not very useful for me.
- (2019-08-09, v:7.6.7) Wynn 83: Feeds not updating
None of my feeds are updating since the update