RSS feed reader in the style of Firefox's live bookmarks.
This extension mimics the excellent native handling of RSS and Atom feed reading in Firefox using live bookmarks. It does this by syncing RSS feeds with bookmark folders and syncing them at a configured interval. Install this extension and get back to non-obtrusive and easy to use RSS/Atom feed reading. * Supports import/export of feeds from other RSS readers using OPML. * Auto detects RSS/Atom feeds on web pages. (ported from Googles RSS Subscription). Chrome Limitations The Chrome API has limitations on the number of bookmark actions(add, remove, move) that extensions can perform in a period of time so this extension tries to do as little as possible. Even so it is possible(I never have though) to hit these limits and the extension will have to wait for an hour before it can continue. In that case you'll be able to see the error in the error log page which is accessible from the options page. If you use chrome's bookmark sync it will cause multiple items in the feeds since chrome will sync your feed folders as well. You shouldn't use this extension with the core bookmark feature. Some other bookmark sync extensions allow you to get around this by filtering out the feed folders.
- (2017-03-26) Alexandre Affonso: Excelente, igual ao Firefox. Só falta opção de atualizar os feeds manualmente
- (2017-01-02) Björn Sundqvist: Finally an RSS-handler that enables a dropdown list from the Bookmark Toolbar with all headlines! This fixes my most prominent problem with Chrome.
- (2016-12-28) Bob Smith: Sorry guys, I really thought You had something here. I have had it for quite a while. The original list of articles remain and have NEVER updated. They always jump right up because they are permanent! ARE NEVER current!
- (2016-08-05) Roy W. Andersen: Clunky and inconvenient interface, as well as touch and go wether it works or not.
- (2016-06-06) Fanqin Zhou: It is just what I want!
- (2016-05-17) L.: FINALMENTE ENCONTREI!!! Obrigado ao criador por fazer algo tão simples, mas tão útil que existe no FF.
- (2016-04-09) thexfile: Works like the RSS reader in Firefox.
- (2016-02-01) Monty King: I always loved the RSS feeds in Firefox and this easily sets up RSS Feeds the same way. Thanks!
- (2016-01-11) Jari Ronkainen: Spams your webpages with ads and makes your internet crawl. Too bad, I will miss some of the functionality.
- (2015-10-02) Brennan Ayers: DO NOT DOWNLOAD, IS MALWARE Wow. I remember getting a great response from this dev about an issue with infinitely multiplying bookmarks that I was having. I've been trying to get to the bottom of this Revjet thing that's been bombarding me with ads (and probably why my credit card info was stolen 2 months ago) and lo and behold it's THIS APP. Absolutely appalling. It seems like the old version of the app was removed from the store, probably for this reason.
- (2015-09-13) Noah Nobody: Nice extension. It's helped my transition from Firefox. I only wish the feed titles could be a bit longer (not truncate so early) when you get their onHover display data. Edit: I just noticed they display differently on Windows and Linux.
- (2015-08-12) Sebastien Tremblay: works really well when not broken. currently, it creates new sections and makes the rss lists extra long....
- (2015-07-11) Viktor Lillemäe: Malware. Injects ads into websites. Almost drove me crazy looking for malicious code on my website when It made me think my own site was infected.
- (2015-06-28) Generique: Le seul avec lequel j'ai pu importer tous mes flux RSS provenant de Thunderbird.
- (2015-06-07) BardicPlus: Um ótimo add-on que traz uma ferramenta simples porém muito útil do firefox.
- (2015-05-20) Jason Lee: Terrible. It's now got malware. I used to love it but now can't wait to get rid of it :(
- (2015-05-09) Trâm Nguyễn Uyên: tốt nhất
- (2015-03-17) Exactly what I was after.
- (2015-02-19) ashnurazg: Adware ...
- (2015-01-16) Jake Fenzl: I've never had the problems with ads like others have mentioned in the past year I've been using this extension. It may have to do with me using adblock plus. It bring back my RSS feeds at the top of the browser, which is the one feature I really missed from Firefox.
- (2014-12-13) Andrea Costantini: Garbage extension that contains malware. Avoid like the plague.
- (2014-12-11) Y K: It looks the extension doesn't insert ads/malware anymore. It looks like the dev tried to monetize his extension, but learned the hard way that doing so would tank his ratings. Hopefully the dev won't bring the ads back. It will be hard regain the trust he lost. I've used this extension for a long time and always found it simple but effective. The new UI looks nicer.
- (2014-11-27) Paco Rios: Muy bueno
- (2014-11-23) Scott Topping: spams ads now. using RSS feed reading instead. the firefox like bookmark bar will be missed.
- (2014-11-15) Felix Liu: Useable and nearly meet all my need,but when you want to add a new bookmark to the bookmarks bar, the default setting may be one of the RSS folder, and you need to change it to the bookmarks bar manually.