A full featured RSS reader that's fully contained within the browser.
I was tired of seeing extensions use other websites to do their work. I wanted an RSS reader that was fully contained within Chrome and this is the result. ** No Longer Active ** This extension hasn't really been updated since 2010. Feel free to use it, don't expect any support :) Make adding feeds easy, use the Slick RSS Feed Finder Extension. Features: - Supports both RSS and Atom feeds - Discovers both RSS and Atom feeds within pages (with finder installed) - You can manage feeds manually or use a bookmark folder - If you manage manually you can set a sort order and max items per feed - Imports/Exports OPML files into the manager, or your bookmark folder - Supports read later functionality (favorites) - Supports custom date formats - Can display read items as gray or title only - Supports 1 to 4 columns. - Supports blocking of objects, images and iframes in feeds - Feed links always open in a new tab - Slick, simple interface
- (2020-11-06) Guy Fraser: This RSS extension works great and it does not snoop on your feeds.
- (2020-09-30) Neo Andersen: 交互设计比较简单, 也算是极简设计吧.
- (2020-04-06) Sebastian Zangaro: I have 3 rss. Randomly some of them throw an error and didn't update for days till I notice and refresh them manually. The error is: Status wasn't 200. It was 0 and frankly I don't know how to handle that. If it helps, the status text was ''.
- (2020-03-23) Richard Bradley: It reads an RSS feed but doesn't attempt to handle media files. I can subscribe to a podcast on bbc.co.uk using internet explorer and subscribe to the RSS feed and IE will automatically download each new episode for me. I don't have to manually do anything. This reader makes a neat little box for each episode of the same feed with the same url but it doesn't even show the mp3 file without me having to click on the box's title and then go into the espide, which is just the provider's (bbc's) episode page. From there I still have to download it manually. Come on, IE does all this automatically out of the box, no extensions, and I can't find an extension to Chrome that even attempts to think about this feature. There's literally no point in this extension for me, it achieves nothing, it requires manual intervention twice.
- (2020-03-02) Banger Sound: awesome extension. does exactly what i wanted. wish i could have more than 15 items at once though, i set it to 30 but it still does 15 haha
- (2020-02-01) MFC Review MFCoin - Freeland: Ok!
- (2020-01-02) Joe McDaniel: opml import needed from file. no folders. navigation not intuitive.
- (2019-11-03) ashraful mobin: Excellent extension! absolutely loved it.
- (2019-08-16) 雷雨: GOOD,雖然很久沒更新了,不過還能用,夠用.謝謝
- (2019-07-06) Holger Gilruth: Einfach, simpel, selbsterklärend
- (2019-07-01) Artur Nailevich: нет звука
- (2019-04-18) TooTH PiCK: All my feeds are suddenly unreadable. They show this error message: "The feed selected seems to be invalid. Please check the URL. Nerdy Details Status wasn't 200. It was 0 and frankly I don't know how to handle that. If it helps, the status text was ''. "
- (2019-04-07) Ігор Наконечний: Почти понравилось, но есть также и непримиримые неудобства. Мне хочется нажимать на RSS-значок на самом сайте, а не на расширение. Хотя в настройках можно указать разное количество отображаемых новостей, тем не менее, выводится 15.
- (2019-03-02) 要是能支持同步就好了
- (2019-01-02) Roberto Ibarra: I used Mozilla Firefox to read RSS because it had an RSS parser built in but it has now been discontinued. This extension works perfectly to parse RSS feeds in the browser, loved it. Actually looked at Window's Store apps and this extension is much better and simple.
- (2018-10-23) Mike Chen: A simple RSS reader that does its job!
- (2018-10-13) Nathan Laughlin: Works well as far as I tested it, but I need to skim through all the titles of articles and clear them as a group, and the app/extension displays them news-article style, so it doesn't work for me.
- (2018-09-20) Carlos Jimeno: ¿Porqué solo se pueden tener 20 items en cada fedd? ¿se puede cambiar?
- (2018-09-10) Станислав Носков: Перестал работать, не видит Finder!
- (2018-09-08) 渡辺ザシャ: - UI is SLOWWW AF if there is lots of RSS content! - Design is anno 1998 with extra mirco text everywhere (Dev needs to update on current UI standards). - Have to enter feed name and URL manually.
- (2018-08-22) Giuseppe Annunziata: doesn't support any kind of category/tag/folder for group feeds. When you have thousands of url is early impossible to use.
- (2018-07-29) Luxorion: Good product, fit to purpose with all options and easy to setup. But the message window is as larger as the browser window and cannot be reduced by settings (one cannot display it as a popup menu upper right but only in full page). Show one bug (display a " " at right of each message) that cannot be removed.
- (2018-07-20) Byeongcheol Nam: 간결한 사용이 멋지네요.
- (2018-07-07) Tim Stanton: a recent update broke the connection with the slick rss: feed finder. now they don't talk. Need help.
- (2018-06-29) s: This Rss feeder is the Best But I hope in the next update it will have some voice each time there is a new feed
- (2012-07-04, v:2.98) Josh Deltener: This is a test