Azure offers multiple themes for WaterlooWorks and adds advanced features to the platform.
WaterlooWorks is a new employment administration system that was launched by the University of Waterloo. WaterlooWorks Azure is a browser extension designed to enhance its user experience. The extension comes with multiple well-designed themes and provides various features to make the website easier to use. ★ FEATURES ★ - Multiple themes - Dark mode - Enhanced posting list - Modal preview - Detailed extension options ★ POSTING LIST ★ - Open postings in current / new tab - Customizable columns - Optimized posting list column width - Context menu for quick access - Floating posting list pagination - Fixed posting list header - Toggle “NEW” tag and shortlisted postings - Export shortlisted and application list ★ POSTING DETAILS ★ - Preview postings in modal - Navigate between previous / next posting - Customizable preview contents - Glassdoor ratings - Keywords highlighting ★ MY MESSAGES ★ - Modern list layout - Open messages in current / new tab - Click anywhere to view message - Highlight unread messages ★ NOTES ★ - Don't use other WaterlooWorks extensions together with Azure to avoid unexpected behaviors - WaterlooWorks may change at any time, thus the extension may not always function properly - If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this extension, please email [email protected] ★ DISCLAIMERS ★ - This extension has no affiliation with WaterlooWorks, its developers, or the University of Waterloo - Use this extension at your own responsibility
- (2021-09-09) Mary Grace MacDonald: So good!
- (2021-05-04) Rishi Sarkar: Amazingggg
- (2021-03-24) Vipul Girish Kumar: Amazing! It would be great if you add a feature in which we, international students, can remove (not interested) jobs that are SWPP since we don't qualify for it. Another feature would be separating 4 months and 8 months coops.
- (2021-02-22) Dinu Wijetunga: 6/5 stars
- (2021-02-13) Tiger Gao: UW should've hired this guy to write UI for WaterlooWorks
- (2021-01-19) Amman Waheed: Let me just tell ya, this is a time and life saver, thanks so much!!
- (2021-01-15) Daniel Arakcheev: Amazing extension! Few additional features would be make this extension perfect: 1. Using "quick filters" box to hide positions with specified keyword (eg. keyword: "quality assurance" -> no quality assurance positions appear) 2. Hide jobs which require 8-month coop term 3. Hide jobs that require cover letter
- (2021-01-11) Daniel Ye: i dont usually review chrome extensions, but i just had to write one because this one makes the user experience of the website a million times better
- (2020-01-17) Anthony Mo: DUde
- (2019-09-25) Choco Chen: Amazing chrome extension! It makes the website so much more user friendly. Plus some of the theme styles are really cute as well :)
- (2019-09-25) Katrin Bender: Best WaterlooWorks extension ever.
- (2019-09-25) Nicholas Robinson: Simply fantastic!
- (2019-09-17) Joshua Kunihiro: So much cleaner and more functional, thanks!
- (2019-05-21) Amaar Quadri: Amazing extension. Only thing missing is the ability to export to a spreadsheet from the "applied to" page.
- (2019-05-20) Mingkun Ni: Better than what the university gave us
- (2019-05-07) C. S.: Best Waterlooworks extension I've used so far
- (2019-03-31) Best waterlooworks extension
- (2019-03-09) Tauseen Aqeel: Brilliant, clean design, interactive UI and super user-friendly. Would recommend to any UWaterloo student.
- (2019-03-09) The best app out there to enhance Waterloo works. Amazing feature, does not require scrolling to see number of applicants.
- (2019-01-20) cleans up waterlooworks super well
- (2019-01-14) Tanjot Panesar: better than mickey dang's non existent chrome extension. FAT POST
- (2018-12-01) Aleksander Ficek: Awesome job
- (2018-09-24) Jason Fan: Experience is beyond description. Absolutely a beast.
- (2018-01-20) Lindsey Jin: pretty great thanks
- (2018-01-20) Tim Gu: No enough words can describe the dankness of this extension. Whoever created this, may the Goose be with you.
- (2018-01-20) Leroy Zhao: Best WaterlooWorks chrome extension there is