Small improvements which will make your work with Sitecore much easier.
Thanks to Sitecore Extensions your productivity will explode. It adds many improvements to a standard Sitecore CMS which make your live much easier. The most important feature of this module is so called Launcher. Just type Ctrl+ Space and search for commands. See all available modules here: https://github.com/alan-null/sc_ext/wiki/Modules
- (2020-08-10) Umut Ucler: Many great features but I experience some bugs. Often times when I search, the built in suggestion and a suggestion pop up show up on top of it. It means I can't use the arrow keys to choose the correct action, since it controls the pop up suggestions and not the plugins. There is a solution, but it requires some additional frustrating steps. If I search for "Publish items", these are the steps I need to do. 1. CTRL + SPACE 2. Type "publi" 3. TAB 4. SHIFT TAB 5. Then I can use the arrow key to choose the correct command Any fix for this?
- (2019-01-22) Michael West: There are many great features. Two that I use the most often include the auto-expanding tree and having the ability to view the *real* field name in the Content Editor. Thank you for making this available to the community.
- (2017-11-02) Jeroen van Reenen: Must have extension
- (2017-07-04) sheetal jain: Incredibly Helpful Tool, a must have for sitecore devs.
- (2016-09-27) Dirk Schäfauer: Absolut fantastischer kleiner Helfer!
- (2016-05-13) Marcin Zabłocki: Can't live without it since the day I've installed it!
- (2017-08-02, v:3.2.0) Tobi: Not working in newest chrome
Hello, im using Sitecore.NET 8.1 (rev. 160302) with Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-Bit) and your app does not work for me. (No errors in dev tools console). Can you check it please? :)