Insert BBCode, HTML, Markdown and Goodreads tags. Use selected text and prompts
- (2022-10-29) Сергей Иванов: Сто баллов, те кто пишет не работет, даже не понимают для чего это расширение, ибо оно работает как и заявлено автором!
- (2022-09-02) Andrey Lappo: Не Edit by Erosman, но тоже неплохо. Не работает функционал кастомных тэгов, нет синонимов (т. е. отображение в меню не тэгов, а произвольных слов).
- (2021-12-22) daniel hamilton: Choosing Custom from the menu does nothing. Thus ext. can be useful, however, unlike BBCodeXtra I find no way to actually create custom scripts, which is about all I used BBCodeXtra for with extensive scripts. This not only enables you to format texts all at once in text boxes but it vastly increases functionality. Nor is there any way to export and import custom scripts. If I could only find where to add coding to the the file where bbCodeInsert store its codes then maybe I could add what I have from BBCodeXtra. (Firefox legacy spoiled us, as no browser matches the scope of customization its extensions offered). Thanks anyway for work work and for what it does. Grace and peace thru Jesus the Lord.
- (2020-03-22) Mari Mar: Perfect! Thank you.
- (2019-08-23) Great Scott Free: Anything that doesn't require an input (bold, italics, etc.) doesn't work.
- (2019-02-01) izadapter: плюсы даром! минусы хрень полная неработает неудобно
- (2018-08-24) Mar Marei: Love it, very help me in forums. But missing me, to my mobile browser Yandex - because don't work in it :-(
- (2018-01-02) Chuck Brillowsky: Used to use Firefox with BBCodeXtra, but the update to Quantum rendered that extension inoperable, and the developer is abandoning it. Can't find anything similar for Firefox. But was thrilled to find this for Chrome, which will now become my default browser. This does everything I need and makes markup for forum posts very easy. Was surprised to see a relative dearth of recent reviews, but am happy to report on its functionality in 2018! Thanks to the developer!
- (2017-12-09) Gerry Muller: Missing lots of the functionality of BBCodeXtra. I suggest the developer studies that FF addon and copies it.
- (2017-05-29) Twist: I love it. I use it mostly on Goodreads, and it is extremely helpful.
- (2017-02-17) Carlos Nascimento: Não achei prático para os fins que precisava!
- (2016-11-18) P Carreras: Muy útil en foros.
- (2016-10-23) Frank Utne: I needed this to create a titled URL. No context menu item, not even an icon. So how's it work? Oh, that's right, IT DOESN'T!
- (2016-05-22) Duke Lee: 使用論壇超好用，我習慣使用在fluxBB上
- (2016-01-25) Валера Богатырев: То что искал. Можно делать свои шаблоны для вставки Спасибо!!!
- (2016-01-03) Seplim: Интерфейс бы запилить нормальный, а так норм.
- (2015-04-08) Ayman Teaman: Great addon! If it has custom tags, it would be perfect, but thanks!
- (2015-03-08) DJ Рамзес. ***: Супер! спасибо огромное!
- (2014-08-30) akovia Voka: Just what I needed since moving from opera where it was easy to add items like this to the context menu. Cheers
- (2014-07-01) Van: Норм. Помогает ориентироваться на форумах, вставлять коды
- (2014-06-10) James Frazer (House and Home): I just wanted an extension so I could highlight text and quickly place HTML tags around them in a text box, so I didn't have to keep on typing them out. This works perfectly, will save me a lot of time and tedious repetition. Thanks! :)
- (2014-05-14) Seven: not able to add custom tags, i just want to add custom BBcodes and is not working, why on custom is not a title and put the code and done ? :(
- (2014-04-16) J. Scott Elblein: Works great for me so far!
- (2014-04-15) Deivid Ramon: Simple, easy, functional!
- (2014-01-30) Paul B.: Very nice. Easy to write new tags. Problem setting up hotkeys for those tags though. Not making sense of the directions. Ok - the hotkeys are working, but they must be preceded by an invocation of the command via context menu first - once for each page view.
- (2013-10-20) Max Rempel: All good
- (2013-07-12) Lauri Watts: Simple, comprehensive and just works. Having integrated support for multiple formatting methods is super nice, and that it supports Goodreads directly is a huge plus for GR users. (The only thing I could use additionally is markdown, but I don't want to push my luck!) -- ETA: Well, now I wish I'd given it a 4 star review, so I could add another star - because it now has markdown support. Talk about customer service!
- (2019-11-12, v:0.3.2) Fred Eric: Markdown Image
Insert markdown image doesn’t insert the required “!” character. For instance, it inserts: [Image of Yaktocat](https://octodex.github.com/images/yaktocat.png) instead of ![Image of Yaktocat](https://octodex.github.com/images/yaktocat.png) Same bug if you try to add a “!” in a custom template. Could your fix this, please?
- (2019-05-19, v:0.3.2) Mitul Kapoor: Buy chrome extension
Hi, I would like to buy your chrome extension. Please contact me at : [email protected], if this is for sale
- (2018-08-24, v:0.3.2) Matthew G. Saroff: Also, do you have commented source code
I am finding this very hard to read.
- (2018-07-16, v:0.3.2) Matthew G. Saroff: Can I Republish this for Firefox
It turns out that by using the Firefox addon "Chrome Store Foxified", and making one change to the manifest file, it works in Firefox, including customizable tags. Can I release this publicly, or do you have an objection. You can reply to [email protected] (msaroff2007 at gmail dot com). Thanks
- (2015-11-25, v:0.3.2) Saku Tengu: Add HTML c
Which is the code to introduce in Custom menu to add <img src=""/> HTML code? Thanks!
- (2015-09-15, v:0.3.2) Peter Gates: Modifying Shortcuts
Hi there, I normally use BBCode based websites. Is there a way to modify the extension shortcuts so that I can use Ctrl+BB etc with BBCode rather than Goodreads?
- (2015-05-20, v:0.3.2) bbcode via hotkeys?
the nearest plugin for opera is HotkeyBB https://addons.opera.com/extensions/details/hotkeybb/ very useful because i can invoke bbcode via keyboard hotkeys. any plans for this extension to invoke via hotkeys?
- (2014-05-14, v:0.3.2) Seven: custom BBcode
how i do insert a custom BBcode, what i need is to inser 1 code like this [center][img]image link[/img][title=blue] puttitle[/title][/center] why i cant put this custom code ?
- (2013-12-29, v:0.3.2) Or Schiro: Does not insert code in stackedit.io
1. Open https://stackedit.io/ 2. Try to insert any code tag. 3. On my system no code tags are inserted.
- (2013-10-20, v:0.2.7) Max Rempel: custom codes
It would be nice to configure custom codes, like a specific custom links of my website which I would often paste.