Record Screen and Submit to Brainshark
The Brainshark Screen Recording extension for Chrome allows Brainshark users to record their screen and audio directly from within the Brainshark web application. Users responding to a Brainshark Coaching Challenge can record their screen to capture product demonstrations, presentations, and any other on-screen material. Recordings can be saved, submitted to management for scoring, published to promote best practices, and shared to a leaderboard to strengthen peer-to-peer learning. The Screen Recorder allows users to record any application open on their computer, including desktops and browsers. Brainshark Screen Recording for Chrome requires access to the Brainshark Coaching solution. Learn more about Brainshark’s sales enablement software at http://www.brainshark.com.
- (2020-04-10) Ed: Works great, no need to save and attach the video file - extension just uploads it and I don't have to do anything else!
- (2019-12-14) Greg Keshian: This lets me easily record my screen and audio, and then share it with prospects and customers. Very good for quick customer-specific product overviews that I want to send out. I like that I can just send the link to the recording.
- (2019-08-14) Debra Hudgens: doesn'twork. why did my company use this??
- (2018-07-19) Max: NOT WORKING
- (2017-11-30) TROLL BROS: it sucks with getting started but is kind of good with recording but not to good
- (2017-10-22) Mike Bornell: ne marche pas..