Download and organize stuff quickly off VIT's course page
Download files off VIT's course page in one click. They are automatically organized in your downloads folder according to Subjects and faculty. Cleaner and more readable file names. Also you can now use Shift+A keyboard shortcut to select all and Shift+M to download selection. Click and drag anywhere on the row to select multiple files. Checkout http://namitjuneja.com/multiDownloader/video.html for more details. Happy lazying ! New additions v2.2.2 - Added click & drag - Bug fixes
- (2019-10-09) Mr Kali: Not working
- (2017-08-25) Soham Kulkarni: Doesnt work with ffcs beta
- (2017-05-03) Sharan Handa: Everything works as wanted ;).
- (2017-02-09) Rounak Jain: Awesome...saves your time before exams..
- (2016-11-16) Chandra Kanth: Good product for faster course page download
- (2016-11-15) Puneet Singh: Out of all the other available downloaders present for chrome this is the only one with a helpful renaming scheme. Others either don't rename or do so based on dates. Really helpful.
- (2016-09-29) NARASIMHA SOORA: It would be beter if there is an option called SELECT ALL
- (2016-05-13) Abhishek Kumar: Good work
- (2016-05-08) Ashutosh Tripathi: I really like the extension. Its going to help alot :)
- (2016-05-08) Shy Sri: Well done mate! - Shyam
- (2016-05-13, v:0.3) Abhishek Kumar: Change the save location
If possible add a feature, so that we can change the save location.