Smart Proxy will automatically enable/disable proxy for the sites you visit, based on customizable patterns.
What is SmartProxy Using proxies cannot be easier with SmartProxy. Think of it as configure once and forget solution. With SmartProxy you don't need to change your proxy manually or turn it on and off. All you have to do is to tell SmartProxy that you want to enable proxy for your desired website with just one click. After that, when you visit that specific website, SmartProxy will act and all you data for that website will be transferred though the proxy, without you doing anything. Please note that: 🚫 SmartProxy does not provide any type of proxy servers. 👀 SmartProxy does not track you in any way. ⭐️ SmartProxy is completely ad free in any way. SmartProxy It uses patterns to automatically define rules to proxify your web experience. With SmartProxy, you don't need to change your proxy manually and turn it on and off. You can add your desired website to the proxy rules list with just one click. After that, when you visit that specific website, SmartProxy will act and all you data for that website will be transferred though the proxy, without you doing anything. What's more, SmartProxy is inspired by AutoProxy and AutoProxy-ng and that are now considered legacy. SmartProxy is completely written from ground up using WebExtensions and provides more functionality than those proxies. Highlights Automatically detect when to enable or disable proxy to certain websites based on rule patterns Easily switch between many proxy servers as your active proxy server setting Easily with one click add current site to your proxy list View current website items and requests and decide whether to proxify them with one click Easily switch between proxy modes and enable proxy for all domains Proxy API is supported through subscriptions Backup/Restore settings and rules Disclaimer: This extension is solely created to spread freedom by easing the access to blocked contents. Any misuse like gaining access to harmful or graphic content and etc. is discouraged.
- (2020-09-25) Kristoff Seisler: error error error fail fail fail cant connect cant connect cant connect blah blah blah on perfectly fine proxies. this app is probably obsolete
- (2020-07-07) Вадик Семенов: SOCKS5 auth is not working. If set auth params for SOCKS5 then there will be no option for proxy servers in proxy rules windows. It works so only in Chrome, Firefox does not have this bug. Please fix it in next release.
- (2020-03-22) Bắc Lã: Great extension! I like Proxyable feature. Hope it will be continually updated.
- (2019-12-24) Oleg Stepanov: Просто классно.
- (2019-12-23) SeyedPooya Soofbaf: Excellent :)
- (2019-10-24) Mohamed Louarti: Tried To many this one is the best
- (2019-09-24) Tesla Z: Very good tool,thx!
- (2019-09-10) Ralph: Great extension! Easy to use, hope it will be continually updated.
- (2019-05-09) Eason Ye: 解决了我的问题，很棒。
- (2019-04-17) Anton Grodnensky: К сожалению после последнего обновления стало плохо работать. Чтобы перейти на недоступный ранее добавленный сайт, нужно обязательно сменить прокси и вернуть обратнои то не всегда загружаются. Раньше работал безотказно.
- (2018-11-24) 沉潜: 非常好用的自动代理扩展，希望能继续更新。
- (2018-10-25) Mehran Rajabi: its exactly that i want
- (2017-11-21) Андрей ГАВ: Удобно что и Лисе есть и в Хроме. Еще б автосинхронизацию между ними! Автору спасибо!
- (2017-09-07) Vahid Rassouli: Thank you, this is useful :)
- (2017-09-02) samin shafaei: Thank you this was really needed extention
- (2020-06-23, v:0.9.5) Joseph Mocker: Example Rules
Would be great if there were some examples of the different rules. It is sometimes confusing what needs to go into Source vs Rule. For example, if I want to to have only a few hosts in a domain use the proxy like host1.mydomain.com host2.mydomain.com Its not entirely clear, when using say a RegexHost rule, what I need to put in each field. I eventually ended up with putting host.*.mydomain.com in both Source and Rule and that seemed to work. Although technically it should be something more like host.*[.]mydomain[.]com
- (2019-10-26, v:0.8.7) Bobby Holla: Sync Pause
Chrome sync pause with smart proxy always enable On. i need command to exclude google from the extension. anyone please?
- (2019-10-17, v:0.8.7) Jason Bodnar: Can you post some docs with example rules?
What does the following mean? Regex rule does not match the source domain 'foo-bar.app.domain.net' My Regex rule is: foo-bar.app.domain.net/pizza/.+ I want any requests to foo-bar.app.domain.net/pizza (such as foo-bar.app.domain.net/pizza/123456789) to to a proxy server I have setup on localhost:9999.
- (2019-09-20, v:0.8.7) Dash-In-The-Ingrdients: what do i put in rule source domain and exact url?
rule source domain, is it the url i want to land on to use the the proxy extension with? And what do i put in the exact url section
- (2018-10-25, v:0.7.3) Mehran Rajabi: youtube
i cant load youtube.com with proxy i can load every site else youtube.com