This extension allows you to calculate the profit from an eBay sale.
Quickly calculating a potential profit on an eBay item can be tedious. This little tool will easily lift that burden from you, simply type in your item cost, selling price and estimated shipping costs. No extra permissions are required to install this extension.
- (2020-08-07) Esteban Armendariz: Add margin percentage please! Great App
- (2020-07-19) Yaw Trader: can you add some option to set automatic adjust to paypal fee like for me paypal gets 4.4% and if i close the extension everything will start allover so make some botton to rest it thanks fo this extention i really enjoy this ex
- (2019-05-22) Best Wishes: Very helpful
- (2019-05-18) Max Robinson: its a nice app just be nice if you could change what currency you used
- (2018-04-05) Yahya Ahrika: add save last number, and % paypal 3.3% thank you keep going
- (2017-09-30) Tech - Center: Very usefull
- (2017-07-04) Philip Downer: Great for casual ebay users and experienced sellers! Love the ease of use and having it right on my browser for quick access. Definitely recommend for thrifters like myself!
- (2017-05-24) Henry Ramirez: Just started using it and it is very helpful. Used to have to open a spread sheet I had made up to figure this stuff out. Now just click on little eBay Profit button on my browser and enter the information and let's me make a choice on what to sell right away.
- (2020-10-26, v:1.40) Gavin Joyce: eBay searches not populating in merchant words
eBay searches not populating in merchant words
- (2020-02-15, v:1.40) Thomas Ryan: answer
You have one question and have't answered it.... why
- (2020-01-18, v:1.40) D Barnes: Sales Tax
Love this tool!!! With ebay and other selling sites now collecting state Sales Taxes AND lumping that into the Gross Sales Price from which they calculate their FEES, have you considered some way to update your tool to take this into account. Cheers, and THANKS for a great tool!