This extension lets you send pre configured pushes to tasker via pushbullet
Trigger Tasker tasks from your browser! This chrome extension lets you send pre-configured messages to your phone via Pushbullet which you can then use to trigger Tasker tasks. If you don't know what Tasker is then this is not the app your looking for, if you do know what Tasker is but don't have the Pushbullet app you will need it installed on your android device. here's the link... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pushbullet.android If your still reading this despite not knowing what Tasker is see this link below... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
- (2018-03-06) Nixos: would definitely recommend
- (2015-08-13) Bill DeWitt: I'm concerned that it is not documented or reviewed well and that it wants my Pushbullet authentication string. I'm not knowledgeable enough to test it to be sure it's not malicious. It would be great if I could trust it.
- (2015-06-17) Ahmed Z: I wouldn't trust a random app made by "mattthewalner" why doesnt pushbullet make this app..
- (2015-05-28) Larry Wapnitsky: Looks good, but need a manual to figure out some specifics
- (2015-01-09) Allows me to configure my tasker commands as buttons and send them through pushbullet without having to remember them all. Easy to set up (just needs your API key) and then you can create your command buttons easily enough.