Reminds you to get off Reddit.
Block Reddit is a Chrome extension that encourages you to accomplish your goals. When you visit Reddit, you will be prompted by a goal or task you have added. You now have to make a concious decision whether you want to Reddit or not. You can also select how frequently you would wish to be reminded. You can also click the Pear icon on the options page to lock Reddit for the remainder of the day.
- (2021-07-17) Hanga Alexandra Horváth: Doesn't work
- (2021-04-14) Kris Braunberger: Does not work with new reddit, only works with old reddit
- (2021-01-01) Me Myself: Doesn't block reddit
- (2020-04-04) Zachary Miller: worked the first day twice, now it doesn't work at all.
- (2020-03-01) Senthuran Mah: Didn't Work
- (2019-09-13) Christopher Sherman: I think it doesnt work because no update on the extension since the reddit site update.
- (2018-11-28) Yasmin Chen: Doesn't work
- (2017-12-03) Mark Dooperburg: Love it, I like Reddit but I need to escape it's cancerous community
- (2017-11-02) Kris Yang: Very helpful. Helps you keep track of time if nothing else.
- (2017-04-25) D. Robertson: Does what it says on the box.
- (2016-01-10) Lucas Driscoll: Does exactly what I need it to do
- (2014-12-10) Matt Theriot: Very simple, just blocks reddit and lets you input things to do instead, which it will display when try to visit reddit. It works well, and it has a "maybe later" button, which actually is great because it keeps you from needing to uninstall the extension if you are determined to, or really need to go on reddit.
- (2014-12-08) Bobio Lonhun: Great little extension. I like how you can set the reminders. Keep up the good work!
- (2020-11-11, v:1.0.3) Nick Kroncke: not working
still updated? tryed playing with all the settings and cant get to. Working on latest version of chrome.
- (2017-11-12, v:1.0.3) Alexander Hjalmarsson: Is this project open sourced?
Or are you making a version of this with multiwebsite functionailty? Thanks!