A Google Chrome™ extension that provides Verizon Virtual Communications Express telephony integration.
A Google Chrome extension that is available to all Verizon Virtual Communications Express customers. The extension allows customers of the service to see their call history, click to call, and manage features such as call forwarding, do not disturb, or remote office. The extension provides a corporate directory search that integrates with the users local Google address book for ease of contact management. This extension also provides incoming call notifications that may be delivered via the text to speech application. This application is highly recommended if you have the Virtual Communications Express service and regularly use Google Chrome and Google Mail for your business.
- (2017-05-09) Kirk Schmidt: Interferes with Google Hangouts functionality in Gmail. Your contacts and chats will not show up.
- (2016-10-11) Anton Andrews: only thing that worked was TTS internal caller ID. inputing a number to dial doesn't work, chrome would prompt to re-authenticate every attempt.
- (2016-06-22) Jonathan Love: Didnt work for me no distinct clue to what this extension is supposed to offer. Clearly no support from Verizon.
- (2016-02-08) Hassan Maynard: Solid extension.
- (2019-07-03, v:1.52) Christopher J (Chris Terzini) Terzini: this is the error message
Connection information validated and saved. Please restart your browser to continue!
- (2019-07-03, v:1.52) Christopher J (Chris Terzini) Terzini: i successfully signed in however
When i rest ar my browser as instructed it still states to reSTART MY BROWSER. its stuck in this loop ? please respond.
- (2018-01-28, v:1.52) Tammy Dorr: Sign in
I added this, but when I try to sign in, it tells me it's wrong, and it's not. I just signed in online to my account. How do I fix it?
- (2017-05-09, v:1.52) Kirk Schmidt: Google Hangouts
I had issues with the latest version of chrome and the functionality of Google hangouts embedded in Gmail. It wouldn't show my contacts or my chats.
- (2017-04-28, v:1.52) Gmail
I added this extension and it also messed up my gmail. Any suggestion besides not using it?
- (2016-12-15, v:1.52) Scott Domino: Gmail Trouble
With this extension enabled, gmail does not display properly in the browser.
- (2016-06-10, v:1.52) Mary Goller-Bidwell: Looks like it;s useless
I would ask a question, but it seems you are not responding... Wish you would check this once in a while, or remove the app from google
- (2016-02-17, v:1.52) Jay Bernunzio: Text and Login
Does this include texting?
- (2016-02-11, v:1.52) Jack Gerbehy: for wireless clients?
is there an admin here no answers in moths
- (2015-03-19, v:1.5) Jim Pulver: Phone numbers are not hyperlnked
I installed the extension, I have it configured, can dial out from my browser VCE button but it does not hyperlink phone numbers. When I go into the settings, it shows enabled for those features, but it doesn't work. Is there some other chrome setting I have to have? I did uninstall google voice thinking maybe that was causing a conflict.